PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Quistion for all late night LF Viewers...

Patrick
08-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Quistion for the people who sit up half the night watchen Live Feed.

I cant watch Live Feed atm because my Sky is broke :sad:

But it always seems that Marcus dosent go to bed, does he just sit outside on the pebble pillows ALL NIGHT?

Vicky.
08-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Most of the night yeah, sometimes all night.

He frequently goes on a cleaning mission in the house also...at stupid o clock in the morning.

MissKittyFantastico
08-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Marcus doesn't need sleep, he's THE irrepressible dark horse, captain cool as ****!

philmurph
08-08-2009, 09:50 PM
When everyone is in bed Marcus goes to the bathroom for a w**k

BlackOrWhite
08-08-2009, 09:51 PM
What we never see is Bea using her power of manipulation to take control of Freddie's mind and make him do anything she wants, Sophie trying to sing Operah, Rodrigo running around yelling about The Queen and "Don't tell me to shut up" whilst Charlie is trying to throw him in the pool, David making a sandwich, Lisa smoking Weed in the corner, Siavash waxing his arse and Marcus just sat on the couch oblivious to it all.

BBmassive
08-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Quistion for the people who sit up half the night watchen Live Feed.

I cant watch Live Feed atm because my Sky is broke :sad:

But it always seems that Marcus dosent go to bed, does he just sit outside on the pebble pillows ALL NIGHT? Camera hogging :rolleyes:

serensilver
08-08-2009, 09:52 PM
you can watch lf on ch 4 mind! :wink:

Claymores
08-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by philmurph

It was funny the night he went for one and BB called him to the DR 30 seconds later just to pee him off :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

MissKittyFantastico
08-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Claymores

It was funny the night he went for one and BB called him to the DR 30 seconds later just to pee him off :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

He got away with having one in the pool the other night though! :laugh:

luminoussun
08-08-2009, 10:01 PM
He waits until they are all asleep.
I think someone snores for the 1st hour of sleeping

BBmassive
08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

He got away with having one in the pool the other night though! :laugh: Honestly ?

MissKittyFantastico
08-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

He got away with having one in the pool the other night though! :laugh: Honestly ?

I didn't watch it myself, but from reading the LF thread on here the morning after, a lot of people were saying he did, yes.

BlackOrWhite
08-08-2009, 10:04 PM

I didn't watch it myself, but from reading the LF thread on here the morning after, a lot of people were saying he did, yes.

Ugh, I hope for the HM's sake they were wrong. :yuk:

Vicky.
08-08-2009, 10:05 PM

if that is true, then its disgusting...I support marcus aswell, but that pool if for them all...now if they swallow any water they may aswell be giving him a BJ :yuk:

then again, I bet theres still some of angels pubes floating around in there...i would not go anywhere near that pool...ew

MissKittyFantastico
08-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

if that is true, then its disgusting...I support marcus aswell, but that pool if for them all...now if they swallow any water they may aswell be giving him a BJ :yuk:

then again, I bet theres still some of angels pubes floating around in there...i would not go anywhere near that pool...ew

Link to the LF thread from the night it supposedly happened.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=130679&page=125

Brad.
08-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Marcus doesn't need sleep, he's THE irrepressible dark horse, captain cool as ****!

This :wink:

Twiggy
08-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm an insomniac and yes he does go to bed after everyone is asleep.

Cybele
08-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Marcus usually sits outside for a while and then tidies up. He goes to be usually around 2.

Cybele
08-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

Link to the LF thread from the night it supposedly happened.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=130679&page=125

Oh he did not! Some people must need their eyes checked. :nono: