09-08-2009, 01:16 AM
pleeeeease, voters, i beg you, pi$$ on his bonfire when lisa is up!!:mad:

merv
09-08-2009, 02:24 AM
He is correct, she deserves to go

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Freddie pwns you.

Look I understand if many of you don't like Freddie JUST because hes the favourite and you like to go against the masses because you were picked on at school and now live off the benefit cheques we earn you and use the money to keep other benefit cheats like Lisa in just because Freddie doesn't like her

But think about it...do you really REALLY want someone like Lisa to leave AFTER everyone else in the house; who are a lot better than her (save charlie)? ...Think about it

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by DrTheKay
Freddie pwns you.

Look I understand if many of you don't like Freddie JUST because hes the favourite and you like to go against the masses because you were picked on at school and now live off the benefit cheques we earn you and use the money to keep other benefit cheats like Lisa in just because Freddie doesn't like her

But think about it...do you really REALLY want someone like Lisa to leave AFTER everyone else in the house; who are a lot better than her (save charlie)? ...Think about it
Cheap jibes show much about the person you are kiddo - and BTW - Halfarse is now 5th in the gambling odds - not fave.

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Freddie pwns you.

Cheap jibes show much about the person you are kiddo - and BTW - Halfarse is now 5th in the gambling odds - not fave.

Wow, I am Claymores, ye man wassup? I talk like dis on de Forum to be big Dawg. Therefore whatever I has to say is fo realz yeh?

Thanks for proving my point on how much of an idiot you can be.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:41 AM
I think you'll find that it is you who just substantiated my point. :rolleyes:

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
I think you'll find that it is you who just substantiated my point. :rolleyes:

No, you are.

Wooo I won an argument by using your method.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Grow up :rolleyes:

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:44 AM
says the benefit cheat

kellybsblover
09-08-2009, 02:45 AM
I reallu really do hate Freddie with a passion, Him and Bea belong together.... they are worse then Lisa in my book.

ManicWolf
09-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Why shouldn't he be sure? He almost certainly would have been right if it had been a normal eviction last week. And he will still almost certainly be right when Lisa does finally go up for (a normal) eviction.

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by kellybsblover
I reallu really do hate Freddie with a passion, Him and Bea belong together.... they are worse then Lisa in my book.

Bea, yes. But Freddie has took a lot of crap from Lisa in the first 5 weeks, so no, he isn't worse than Lisa. Far from it. People are just overreacting with the Freddie incident.... well, because it's Freddie who started an argument. There have been worse things said and done than what Freddie said to Lisa.

knickerbockerglory
09-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Freddie pwns you.

i think you'll find most of the people against freddie are against him because he's a prick, just like you:dance:
we dont want lisa to leave AFTER everyone, just freddie :whistle:

ps. i have never taken a penny in benefits, fortunately, i've never had too but, people are being laid off day in day out in the current financial climate and have no choice but to claim jobseekers allowance until they find employment. guess thats makes them all bad people, huh?
i pity your narrow mind:pat:

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by knickerbockerglory
Freddie pwns you.

i think you'll find most of the people against freddie are against him because he's a prick, just like you:dance:

ps. i have never taken a penny in benefits, fortunately, i've never had too but, people are being laid off day in day out in the current financial climate and have no choice but to claim jobseekers allowance until they find employment. guess thats makes them all bad people, huh?

How funny, all the lisa lovers and people who are jealous of halfwit are the same people who just come onto this forum picking fights with people, like you and claymore. Then whenever you're confronted, you hide in the corner throwing cliche insults like "No, you are!" or "You gameplanner" or in your face, "Prick, LOL I R SMART".

You are the reason why people think its okay to be horrible and be benefit cheats. The way you say "I haven't taken a penny in benefits" indicates that you infact DO take money from someone, and so you didn't need to claim.

Well done for proving that part of the English public are idiots *claps*

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Freddie pwns you.

How funny, all the lisa lovers and people who are jealous of halfwit are the same people who just come onto this forum picking fights with people, like you and claymore. Then whenever you're confronted, you hide in the corner throwing cliche insults like "No, you are!" or "You gameplanner" or in your face, "Prick, LOL I R SMART".

You are the reason why people think its okay to be horrible and be benefit cheats. The way you say "I haven't taken a penny in benefits" indicates that you infact DO take money from someone, and so you didn't need to claim. Nice to follow the crowd and not have your own opinion because you know or aint got a good one huh?

Goodnight, then again, you're up playing with emoticons cuz you dont need to work.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 02:55 AM
she will go unless its up against BEAlzebub

knickerbockerglory
09-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Freddie pwns you.

You are the reason why people think its okay to be horrible and be benefit cheats. The way you say "I haven't taken a penny in benefits" indicates that you infact DO take money from someone, and so you didn't need to claim.

that would be my employer, yes:joker: