PDA

View Full Version : Brian Belo using himself as a muppet on BBBM.

keithafc
09-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Really felt bad for him that he is degrading himself to such lows to just get a few cheap laughs. I dunno if im the only person thinking like that. Last night's big mouth was a joke with what he did.

Patrick
09-08-2009, 01:13 AM
No one likes him anymore lmao

Brad.
09-08-2009, 01:15 AM
i liked him in BB but he has lost his dignity by doing ridiculous things on big mouth.

StevieGeire
i agree but brian belo seems like he would do anything for fame what he did made me feel sick though and then eating the skips was even worse ha.

coolestrocknrollstar
brian bellend is a twat,,,what is it with bb and their obssesion with this wanker

hannah.
09-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by coolestrocknrollstar
brian bellend is a t***,,,what is it with bb and their obssesion with this *****r

probably works for free

StevieGeire
09-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by hannah.
Originally posted by coolestrocknrollstar
brian bellend is a t***,,,what is it with bb and their obssesion with this *****r

probably works for free

ha id say so anything to get on telly.

keithafc
09-08-2009, 01:21 AM
It's just degrading to see a man dressing up in a pink girly uniform, eating shite (that's what it was) and in general just coming across as a desperate tosser.

Brian Belo winning Big Brother 8 was a complete disaster. He's properly spent a lot of the money on shite, the guy basically has no brain and he comes across as a right idiot.

Why did people vote for him to win? It's baffling. Last night was the tip of the iceberg.

StevieGeire
09-08-2009, 01:34 AM
the wins should of won bb 8

zukhov
09-08-2009, 01:39 AM
What do you expect from a BB contestant? have you ever seen one that is not a self deluded, shamless attention seeker? On top of that Belo has a low IQ and no dignity, they could literally get him to do anything.

Was funny when he was trying to deliver a letter to the queen, most of the members of the public he spoke too had no idea who he was.

I think BB humiliates him in this way as a warning to future BB contestants.

coolestrocknrollstar
09-08-2009, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by zukhov
What do you expect from a BB contestant? have you ever seen one that is not a self deluded, shamless attention seeker? On top of that Belo has a low IQ and no dignity, they could literally get him to do anything.

Was funny when he was trying to deliver a letter to the queen, most of the members of the public he spoke too had no idea who he was.

I think BB humiliates him in this way as a warning to future BB contestants.

"I think BB humiliates him in this way as a warning to future BB contestants",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then they should tie him up so we can throw **** at him,,,,not film it and not put it on tv

Shasown
09-08-2009, 02:24 AM
If they do get rid of him, will they use David next year as BBBM's performing monkey.

merv
09-08-2009, 02:26 AM
More like Charlie will be his replacement