PDA

View Full Version : Charlie "lisa has never bitched it's just you freddie"

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 01:30 AM
:laugh::laugh: Blinkered :dazzler:
Ok freddie has bitched But to say lisa has never done it is a lie and he knows it.

Sir_Diary_of_Roomus
09-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
Ok freddie has bitched But to say lisa has never done it is a lie and he knows it.

Funny how it's only after Lisa survives an eviction, he plucks up the courage to start defending her out loud.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 01:33 AM
He never heard her moan to karly about freddie lol LIAR

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 01:34 AM
And wasn't he having doubts about Lisa about 2 weeks ago?

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:35 AM
halfarse bitches 10x more - it's just that he does it an an eloquent and clever way such that he can justify it to himself and the weaker willed that he's "just talking through some of the issues affecting the house"

When he's not talking through things to influence the house, he's plotting next moves with the Three Musketeers.

Halfarse has become a horrible arrogant little man now in a position of power.

ManicWolf
That is just total and utter rubbish. :rolleyes:

tintedshadow

lol yeah selective memory me thinks,perhaps he just means nowadays since fredstar does tend to talk about game plans more so then lisa.. there both as bad as each other tbf

golden
09-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
halfarse bitches 10x more - it's just that he does it an an eloquent and clever way such that he can justify it to himself and the weaker willed that he's "just talking through some of the issues affecting the house"

When he's not talking through things to influence the house, he's plotting next moves with the Three Musketeers.

Spot on Claymores:spin:

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 01:45 AM
This is not about freddie it's about charlie lying.
I could'nt care less if freddie was fred west.
Charlie is a liar and if he has'nt heard lisa bitch about freddie who the hell was it up kris's ass for 3 weeks??

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 01:47 AM
He never heard her moan to karly about freddie lol LIAR Moaning to someone about another does not translate to being a bitch!

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 01:48 AM

Halfarse has become a horrible arrogant little man now in a position of power. Well said. :thumbs:

MJBFAN
09-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Well it looks like Charlie is really going for the win as regards to the BB Final..
What a lying little boy he is saying Lisa has never said a bad word against Freddie and then going into the bedroom(after saying he didn't want to talk about it anymore) and did his usual stirring to the "others" in the bedroom.

Charlie is a liar and a stirrer and if he wins it will be a sad day indeed.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Twiggy
He never heard her moan to karly about freddie lol LIAR Moaning to someone about another does not translate to being a bitch!
eerrr i think your find it is...that is the definition of bitching..moaning

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Freddie never b*tches you damn ******. Whats wrong? Can't you accept anyone elses lifestyle? Freddie tries to make everyone happy by manipulating the situation, whereas Lisa just turns everyone against each other.

I think its obvious what you spent your benefit cheque on that I earned for you: keeping lisa in...

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by DrTheKay
Freddie never b*tches you damn ******. Whats wrong? Can't you accept anyone elses lifestyle? Freddie tries to make everyone happy by manipulating the situation, whereas Lisa just turns everyone against each other.

I think its obvious what you spent your benefit cheque on that I earned for you: keeping lisa in...
Chill out man i like freddie.I was just stopping loads of freddie haters putting up "freddie bitches"
I have a very good job and i would rather give a tramp all my savings then vote for lisa so sorry would be nice :thumbs:

Shasown
09-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by DrTheKay

Wow you really love Freddie dont you?

You could do with sitting in a dark quiet room for a while and work through your anger problems friend, then look at maybe getting some therapy, find someone to listen to you and explain you cant talk to people without being insulting.

Fendertele
09-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Charlie has read into Lisa not being evicted so so wrong, he thinks and has said she is liked by the public, it will be his downfall, BB has been very clever with the 'save' vote this week, and has caused confusion in the ranks.

Bombardier
09-08-2009, 07:28 AM
Charlie's spineless.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
09-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Fendertele
Charlie has read into Lisa not being evicted so so wrong, he thinks and has said she is liked by the public, it will be his downfall, BB has been very clever with the 'save' vote this week, and has caused confusion in the ranks.

Good comment from a new poster (too often a rare thing recently)

xmynxiex
09-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Yea charlie has now made himself look a complete idiot, he lies and bitches, With his sad pretty boy act. Cant stand the lisas ass licking creep!

28thapril
09-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Lisa got saved so she's getting her troops back Didn't think it would take long

The bitch is back and Sophie,Charlie and David are doing her bidding What a surprise NOT

jet
09-08-2009, 10:54 AM

You are absolutely right. He is the biggest, slyest game player in the house. :thumbs:

jet
09-08-2009, 10:57 AM

Exactly. When Lisa moans at least she moans to a friend - like most people would. Unlike Bea, who has to moan to a big audience for attention and sympathy.

jet
09-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 28thapril
Lisa got saved so she's getting her troops back Didn't think it would take long

The bitch is back and Sophie,Charlie and David are doing her bidding What a surprise NOT

Really? What she tell them to do? Did you see this with your own eyes are you you just making up sh*t?

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 11:16 AM

Lisa's buttboy Charlie is clearly lying. What a sack of revolting shi*te.

Note to Charlie - there is video out there which clearly shows Lisa talking sh*ite about Freddie to the usual suspects - Karly, Charlie, Kris...don't think that you can take some of us for fools. Well, maybe those with feeble minds, and there seems to be a number of those in this forum.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 11:41 AM
OMG I can't believe people are agreeing that 'Lisa doesn't bitch, she just moans to people about others' - THAT is what bitching is!! How else would you define it?

Freddie bitches, yes. But Lisa bitches JUST as much, and to say she doesn't is wholly unrealistic.

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Whatever one thinks about Freddie, that is an outrageous lie from Charlie. Still, Lisa said the same thing just the other day at the bus stop. I think they simply forget that people are watching this on the outside.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Someone please put up videos of these lying scumbags Charlie and Lisa!

huggy1uk
09-08-2009, 11:52 AM

What total, utter dross you talk. Shove your claymore where the sun doesn't shine. Your brains are up youre arse. You **** them out everyday. :devil:

Smugington
09-08-2009, 11:57 AM

I like how you guys think you're clever for manipulating a name that's already used to mock him.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by BB22
Whatever one thinks about Freddie, that is an outrageous lie from Charlie. Still, Lisa said the same thing just the other day at the bus stop. I think they simply forget that people are watching this on the outside.

I think that having been in that house for months now has fried the brains of Charlie and Lisa, for them to make those demonstrably false claims and lies.

Not that there was much to fry to begin with.

santaa
09-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Wish they would show the HMs VT of some of the bitching or replay their behaviour .Love to see reaction.They are much more controlled when they see it once out of the house

BitterFruit
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Diary_of_Roomus

Funny how it's only after Lisa survives an eviction, he plucks up the courage to start defending her out loud.

spot on :thumbs:

aoq2008
09-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Freddie is the biggest bitch in there all he does is constantly talk about people

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
Yea charlie has now made himself look a complete idiot, he lies and bitches, With his sad pretty boy act. Cant stand the lisas ass licking creep!

:thumbs:

jet
09-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by LaRainbow
OMG I can't believe people are agreeing that 'Lisa doesn't bitch, she just moans to people about others' - THAT is what bitching is!! How else would you define it?

Freddie bitches, yes. But Lisa bitches JUST as much, and to say she doesn't is wholly unrealistic.

Maybe Charlie doesn't see it as bitching, but just letting off steam among friends? 'Bitching' means different things to different people.

After all, ALL the HM's talk behind each others backs. Bea is the Queen of that, and Freddie is the KIng. They do it in a sly, contrived way that is meant to manipulate people's thoughts and influence nominations. Most of all, they do it in the DR. Bea is the worst DR backstabber this series, and Halfwit isn't far behind with his 'harmless observations' which are anything but.

The others tend to be more upfront about their thoughts - which could be termed as 'bitching', but isn't in my opinion. It's more like what we all do in everyday life.

jet
09-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by aoq2008
Freddie is the biggest bitch in there all he does is constantly talk about people

:thumbs: He does it in such a sly way, too.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by LaRainbow

What do you expect from the people whose collective name shall not receive the pleasure of being named???

There's a reason why Lisa is beloved by that crowd, and it ain't pretty.

Clearly, Lisa bitches to her cabal about the other housemates. Nothing wrong with it, but to deny it is evidence of something wrong in the head.

bettiepage
09-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Why do poeple love Charlie so much *cries*

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Rice_square
Why do poeple love Charlie so much *cries*

i dont love him!! i would just die if he actually wins!! lol

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:27 PM
team nasty is reforming because no one from team nasty was evicted on friday!!

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
lisa is worse than a bitch!! shes a BULLY! she bullied freddie the first 5 weeks!!

MonkeyDoodle
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM

Halfarse has become a horrible arrogant little man now in a position of power. Well said. :thumbs:

double well said:cheer2:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Gather all HM's around the sofa's and make them watch the plasma screen. First show footage of Charlie telling Halfwit that Lisa has never spoken about him behind his back, and then show them all the footage of Lisa, Karly, Kris and Charlie making fun of him and calling him everything. Then show Charlie telling Lisa what Noirin said about her, and then show Charlie agreeing with Noirin - give them some booze tonight - and it should be quite an entertaining night -

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Gather all HM's around the sofa's and make them watch the plasma screen. First show footage of Charlie telling Halfwit that Lisa has never spoken about him behind his back, and then show them all the footage of Lisa, Karly, Kris and Charlie making fun of him and calling him everything. Then show Charlie telling Lisa what Noirin said about her, and then show Charlie agreeing with Noirin - give them some booze tonight - and it should be quite an entertaining night -

Yes, and then show endless footage of Lisa telling people not speak to Freddie, in an attempt to isolate him more and more. Charlie heard all of this too.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 06:24 PM

:thumbs: Agree with all except of course, Halfarse only THINKS he's in a position of power.... He ain't!

boomoo
09-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Charlie had just come from Lisa bitching about Freddie which is why he marched in from the bus stop to take on Freddie.

Charlie says day after day, 'I like everyone me.Aah get on with everyone'.
Then off he goes and tells whoever will listen how awful Freddie is.

Both Freddie and Lisa have nothing in common except perhaps saying they do not get on with each other. Other housemates use this to their advantage.

Charlie tries to play the Brian Belo card, Poor me I dont understand. However he did say that when he left junior school he did well in his Sats and was in the top class at Comprehensive, but slid down the sets because he would not work and played around in class.
He is intelligent and acting dumb is his plan as well as telling anyone who will listen he likes them

I hope he does not win because he does not deserve to.