PDA

View Full Version : Charlie"I like everyone" But has a row every night?

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Have you noticed that charlie seems to be involved in a lot of rows for someone who loves everyone.
You can't call someone a schemer and gameplaner and in a same sentence say you really really like them.
The guy just makes my skin crawl.

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 01:41 AM
He's the biggest ****-stirrer in there.

Fakest piece of crap I've ever seen.

Prole
09-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Charlie has one of the most insincere smiles I've ever seen on a human.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 01:46 AM
he can't smile with his eyes so it makes it obvious and looks smarmy

Prole
09-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
he can't smile with his eyes so it makes it obvious and looks smarmy

Yeah, you're quite right. The smile never reaches his eyes.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 01:48 AM
I never understood why anyone liked Charlie. He's got his big wooden spoon out at every opportunity.

Why he's a bookie's favourite is anyone's guess.

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 01:50 AM
I think Charlie is too sincere and it comes across that he is stirring when he really isn't.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 01:51 AM
I think you're delusional like the bookies Twiggy. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 01:53 AM
My opinion if you don't mind.

Prole
09-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Twiggy
My opinion if you don't mind.

And you're entitled to it. Even if it's wrong :-)

knickerbockerglory
09-08-2009, 01:55 AM
he does stir, yeah, but he doesnt bitch about people! tonight he slagged freddie off in the garden and then went right inside and said the same thing to his face.:hello:

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by knickerbockerglory
he does stir, yeah, but he doesnt bitch about people! tonight he slagged freddie off in the garden and then went right inside and said the same thing to his face.:hello: Agree!

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 03:20 AM
If you bitch about someone and then realise...oooh i will loook like a bitch now i better go and tell them...your still a bitch

knickerbockerglory
09-08-2009, 03:43 AM
If you bitch about someone and then realise...oooh i will loook like a bitch now i better go and tell them...your still a bitch

this is the first incident in 9 weeks where i have seen charlie slag someone off. he usually just listens to other people doing it but plays no active part, and then he will tell tales. However, like i said, when he did salg someone off, halfwit, he went inside and said it to his face. charlie is a stirrer but he isnt a bitch:nono:

alchemists1
09-08-2009, 06:22 AM
Charlie is the fakest Housemate I think we have ever had,and I agree his smile doesnt ring true it comes across as smarm and unsincere,the eyes dont lie.
And as for all his arguments he purposely tries to set up arguments by all his **** stirring and thinks as long as he says he likes every1 he cant get away with it,even his so called friend Rodrigo he is constantly trying to set him up,he knows how to get a reaction from Rodrigo and he constantly does it and it seems like he is wanting people to see a bad side of Rodders.
What does really annoy me about Charlie is how he must think the Big Brother viewers are stupid enough to be fooled by a fool!

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 08:54 AM
I dont like him never have he love's trouble.

BJ
09-08-2009, 09:22 AM
He plays to the cameras and stirs things up at every opportunity. It was Charlie who suggested they throw Rodrigo in the pool the night they had all the fun in the bedroom. He knew perfectly well that Rodrigo would kick off

marcpaygnard
09-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Have you noticed that charlie seems to be involved in a lot of rows for someone who loves everyone.
You can't call someone a schemer and gameplaner and in a same sentence say you really really like them.
The guy just makes my skin crawl.

Well said!!

I couldnt agree with you more, his the scheming game player, he thinks his going to win this year, its obvious he does!!

I just hope the public wake up and realise that his actually the least genuine housemate this year...!!!!

EVICT CHARLIE

EVICT CHARLIE

EVICT CHARLIE !!!!

marcpaygnard
09-08-2009, 09:30 AM
S.hit stirs like no ones business, and plays up to every camera in the house, his sooooooooo fake!!