PDA

View Full Version : This show is going to end as it began...

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 02:01 AM
... with Lisa and her crew targeting the outsiders, in their lovely, friendly way.

Marcus and Freddie are guaranteed to get a block vote on Monday - there wasn't a single dissenting voice to the bitch-fest going on in the bedroom between Charlie, Lisa, Sophie, David and Rodrigo. In fact, I was surprised by the venom with which Charlie and particularly Sophie (although why I should be surprised when she's been consistently two-faced throughout) were laying into Freddie behind his back when they have, thus far, acted as though they were reasonably cool with him. To his face.

They clearly can't stand him. Not even a little bit.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Freddie doesn't have anything like the sympathy or support that he had in the early weeks. But if the group ill-feeling towards him that has been the undercurrent of tonight's L/F carries on, I wonder if the reaction of the viewers will be similar to the early weeks where people felt he was unfairly treated or whether they will flip entirely to a position of "he deserves everything he gets".

Billy
09-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Freddie doesn't deserve the sympathy. They have right reasons to dislike him. He is a hypocritical, **** stirring, scheming idiot.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Billy
Freddie doesn't deserve the sympathy. They have right reasons to dislike him. He is a hypocritical, **** stirring, scheming idiot.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

knickerbockerglory
09-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by qwertyell
... with Lisa and her crew targeting the outsiders, in their lovely, friendly way.

Marcus and Freddie are guaranteed to get a block vote on Monday - there wasn't a single dissenting voice to the bitch-fest going on in the bedroom between Charlie, Lisa, Sophie, David and Rodrigo. In fact, I was surprised by the venom with which Charlie and particularly Sophie (although why I should be surprised when she's been consistently two-faced throughout) were laying into Freddie behind his back when they have, thus far, acted as though they were reasonably cool with him. To his face.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Freddie doesn't have anything like the sympathy or support that he had in the early weeks. But if the group ill-feeling towards him that has been the undercurrent of tonight's L/F carries on, I wonder if the reaction of the viewers will be similar to the early weeks where people felt he was unfairly treated or whether they will flip entirely to a position of "he deserves everything he gets".

charlie went into the house and told freddie what he thought:cheer:

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 02:05 AM

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Freddie doesn't have anything like the sympathy or support that he had in the early weeks. But if the group ill-feeling towards him that has been the undercurrent of tonight's L/F carries on, I wonder if the reaction of the viewers will be similar to the early weeks where people felt he was unfairly treated or whether they will flip entirely to a position of "he deserves everything he gets". This is getting so old now. Change the tune please.

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 02:05 AM
It's hard to find a housemate this year that isn't a hypocritical sh*t-stirrer.

Patrick
09-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Very good post.

I cant belive how 2 faced Dogface is, she acted all nice to Marcus aswell and then nominated him.

Same to Freddie.

I Thought Lisa and her gang were destroyed but we ****ed up the chance to get her out, and now only Marcus,Bea and Freddie can put her up again.

We`ll have a boring last week if she and her gang stay.

Lisa thinks by staying she must be loved by the public Lmao she got off lucky, if Hira wasnt a boring old **** then Lisa would of easily went!

The Only thing that annoyes me the most is...
Kris and Karly were amazing HMs...

Kris went because people thought it would get rid of Lisa
Karly went next because people thought they were ruining the Lisa Gang

Now Lisa just started a bigger gang up, so we got rid of 2 Great housemates FOR NOTHING

Karly and Kris

Billy
09-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Very good post.

I cant belive how 2 faced Dogface is, she acted all nice to Marcus aswell and then nominated him.

Same to Freddie.

I Thought Lisa and her gang were destroyed but we ****** up the chance to get her out, and now only Marcus,Bea and Freddie can put her up again.

We`ll have a boring last week if she and her gang stay.

Lisa thinks by staying she must be loved by the public Lmao she got off lucky, if Hira wasnt a boring old **** then Lisa would of easily went!

The Only thing that annoyes me the most is...
Kris and Karly were amazing HMs...

Kris went because people thought it would get rid of Lisa
Karly went next because people thought they were ruining the Lisa Gang

Now Lisa just started a bigger gang up, so we got rid of 2 Great housemates FOR NOTHING

Karly and Kris

No, she acted nice to him and was nice, that's called being pleasant. Afterwards she nomianted him because he annoyed her, that happens.
Tonight she had enough and snapped, that isn't two faced etc it's being honest and shows a girl that's had enough of someone and put to breaking point.

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by knickerbockerglory

Yes. And then called a halt to the discussion and said the subject was over and he wasn't going to waste his time with it anymore.

Cut to bedroom: Charlie has a new audience and he's carrying on the discussion, without Freddie.

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Twiggy

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Freddie doesn't have anything like the sympathy or support that he had in the early weeks. But if the group ill-feeling towards him that has been the undercurrent of tonight's L/F carries on, I wonder if the reaction of the viewers will be similar to the early weeks where people felt he was unfairly treated or whether they will flip entirely to a position of "he deserves everything he gets". This is getting so old now. Change the tune please.

It was my 3rd post. The other two were about Hira.

Nice comeback.

golden
09-08-2009, 02:09 AM

Don't Freddie & his crew target the others ALL the time?They're even targeting one of their own..the insider Siavash!
2 way street...:whistle:

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Don't Freddie & his crew target the others ALL the time?They're even targeting one of their own..the insider Siavash!
2 way street...:whistle:

That wasn't really the point I was making.

The public perception of the majority of housemates was formed in response to the impression they made in the first month or so when there was a very nasty atmosphere centered around a collective dislike for one housemate.

Were the final few weeks to replicate those early weeks - which is, I think, a distinct possibility given the events of tonight - it'll be interesting to see how the viewing public responds now, with the benefit of so much more knowledge of the housemates and so much more water under the bridge than was the case previously.

knickerbockerglory
09-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by knickerbockerglory

Yes. And then called a halt to the discussion and said the subject was over and he wasn't going to waste his time with it anymore.

Cut to bedroom: Charlie has a new audience and he's carrying on the discussion, without Freddie.

charlie ended the convo after he had told freddie what he thought about him. he also said he would be willing to carry on the convo tomorrow. the point at which charlie ended the convo was when freddie started trying to dispell charlies theory that it was in fact him and not lisa that had a gameplan. :dance: