PDA

View Full Version : Freddie is a lost case...bea has ruined him

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 02:06 AM
It's a shame but the witch has put a spell on him and there is no hope left for him.
Bea knows this and starts rows and walks away leaving him with blood on his hands.
Please let it be bea v marcus this week :thumbs:
If she goes maybe feddie might rub the sh1te out of his eyes.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 02:07 AM
funny how everybody except me liked her at the start, i knew what she was all about and it was obvious she would run him into the ground

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:10 AM
I think with or without Bea..........since getting in a position of power, he has increasingly demonstrated himself to be a scheming little individual, obsessed with his own views of the house and with his next plot to undermine/belittle those whom he looks down on.

Billy
09-08-2009, 02:11 AM
No, Freddie ruined himself.

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Freddie is still very popular.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 02:18 AM
freddie standing up for bea has ruined him.the end.
Every smug action has been in defence of her

Billy
09-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by halfacrown

He isn't very popular atall. He is still popular yeah, but in this past week he's dropped like a lead (or is it led :P) balloon and just another week of Bea could kill his popularity for good.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:23 AM
I prefer the phrase "sinking faster than the Titanic"

Shadenfreude indeed :devil:

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Billy

He isn't very popular atall. He is still popular yeah, but in this past week he's dropped like a lead (or is it led :P) balloon and just another week of Bea could kill his popularity for good.

And he could easily get that popularity back; Big Brother fans are very fickle. They can change their favourite within a matter of a few days.

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Even efore the first week was up, I made a topic here saying that she could have a dark side, like how she claimed to take 'kenneth' under her wing, yet you said I was wrong, so your comment about saying 'I never liked her' is void.

I really like Freddie, and i'd like it if he won, but what I want most of all is to make sure that Lisa leaves before him. That would send a message about being a b*tch in the house.

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Billy

He's doing well in all the polls and we don't have anything but those to go on. It's hard then to say that he's unpopular!

I can see that he's lost some fans on here...

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Hope Bea and Marcus both go this week i hate them both :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer::cheer::cheer:

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Even Marcus said that she is a bad influence on him. What I like about Marcus is that he is genuine. Unlike Charlie who lies in lisa's favour and judges situations and rubs the wrong ideas in peoples faces just because he is a Freddie wannabe.