PDA

View Full Version : Charlie: Champion Imbecile

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Okay, I know this is "like, sooo one hour ago" but c'mon...

I never believed in 'gameplays' or 'scheming'. I believe that by saying "That guy is game planning" thats just a sophisticated way of saying "Yo Momma!"
But Charlie has proven that people DO scheme.

Charlie is a damn hypocrite. Judgding Freddie and accusing him of b*tching about people and LIED, saying that Lisa NEVER b*tches.
Charlie is also the one who always snitches to people about them b*tching, except when Lisa does it, because he is just her lapdog.
He attempts to make Freddie and Marcus look bad, when he is the one who throws accusations at them and tries to bait them into an argument.
Never before has there been such an idiotic gossip queen.

To top it off, do any of you notice that Charlie ALWAYS nominates the two strongest threats as house mates? Take last nomination for example, he nominates Siavash and Freddie.

I never liked him and I hope he goes soon.

merv
09-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Agreed can't stand the him, and wish they'd stop feeding us him and Rodrigo "special moments":conf2:

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Personally, I find the arguments between Charlie and Rodrigo hilarious. But at the same time, I can't stand either one of them. Although I use to think that Rodrigo played up to the cameras by trying to be the 'morale' person by saying things like "Don't do that, would you do that in your house!?"

Lisa is gonna use Charlie as a shield to dodge eviction when they are both up.

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 02:35 AM
As I said, team bitch is back.

Charlie now thinks Lisa's kinda liked on the outside, so therefore it's okay for him to go back to her.

ManicWolf
09-08-2009, 02:45 AM
Very well said, DrTheKay. Charlie is manipulative, and seems to have selective hearing if he honestly thinks Lisa has never said anything bad about Freddie... or more likely he's just a big liar.

Charlie spent the first dew weeks with the nasties; Lisa, Kris, Karly, sophie and himself. Then when the nasties started getting evicted he suddenly tried to distance himself from them. Now he's back with them again when Lisa survives eviction. Coincidence? I think not.