PDA

View Full Version : How cocky is sophie putting herself up?

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 02:45 AM
She wants to be up 1v1 to know how popular she is so breaks the nom talk rule for the 3rd time so she can personally send marcus home.
Sophie has been waiting to stick the knife in marcus at every turn when he has been nothing but nice to her.She made sure a big deal was made out of it even though lisa told her not too.She bitches about him at every opportunity...But she is sweet?
Ok i don't care how bad marcus is in your eyes.
Don't justify her actions by saying he deserves it.
just because it's sophie v marcus it's ok to be a scheming bitch

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:47 AM
i truely doubt anyone would purposely put themselves up in an effort to challenge someone...

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 02:49 AM
well...listen to live feed when she is in the bathroom with siavash and get back to me :tongue:

andyman
09-08-2009, 02:52 AM
She wants to be up against Marcus.. Would be good.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by andyman

it would be a tight vote..

andyman
"Dogface!.. You have been evicted!"

Foookin pukka!

DrTheKay
Oh, lol I thought you meant a previous conversation.

Well I wouldn't expect any better from one of lisa's lackies.

Patrick
09-08-2009, 03:29 AM
There is no point in me saying anything when you have spoke for all of us Marcus fans in that OP

Shame theres some idiots who think Sophie is an angel and can do no wrong :rolleyes:

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 03:30 AM
It's her way of trying to make herself look like the victim.

Benjamin
09-08-2009, 03:36 AM
No offence but Marcus wouldn't stand a chnce against Sophie. He has far too many haters at the moment. This would be bad for him if he faced sophie this week.

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by ukturtle
No offence but Marcus wouldn't stand a chnce against Sophie. He has far too many haters at the moment. This would be bad for him if he faced sophie this week.

Hate to say it but I agree with you.

Marcus would go over Sophie.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
She wants to be up 1v1 to know how popular she is so breaks the nom talk rule for the 3rd time so she can personally send marcus home.
Sophie has been waiting to stick the knife in marcus at every turn when he has been nothing but nice to her.She made sure a big deal was made out of it even though lisa told her not too.She bitches about him at every opportunity...But she is sweet?

Good on her - give Marcus a dose of his own medicine, I say!:thumbs:

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 08:43 AM
If i was in there, I would want to see if i would go in a 2 way eviction too. She's curious and you would be after being isolated from the outside for that much time.

BBUK4LYFE
09-08-2009, 08:43 AM
I would laugh my ass off if she gets evicted.

Justice served.

headaball
09-08-2009, 08:51 AM

I'm a Marcus fan and I think this is correct. A vote to save would be alot closer though.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 08:54 AM
sophie could either be up for talking about noms or she will

not be allowed to vote.

Esqualita
09-08-2009, 08:55 AM

The only thig in Sophie's life that IS tight...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Im not a fan of her's so if she is up and goes I would'nt miss her apart from that stupid laugh.

shash
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
she has no brain, she was just regurgitating the lines she heard from the Siavash-Noirin Bunnygate argument, but most maddening of all is her hypocrisy! Accusing Marcus of stealing when she cannot help herself where drinks are involved, emptying every glass she sees. She has problems.

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 12:53 PM
It would be so funny if she was up against Marcus and left. haha.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
There is no point in me saying anything when you have spoke for all of us Marcus fans in that OP

Shame theres some idiots who think Sophie is an angel and can do no wrong :rolleyes:

Coming from one who said he was starting to like her. She has been scheming and plotting for weeks.

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM

The Lisa block have all unified around a hatred of Marcus and Freddie this week.

They're both guaranteed to be up - five votes each.

However, if Sophie isn't allowed to vote due to her deliberate noms talk, it'll be just four votes (unless scheming Bea stabs one of her own - wouldn't put it past her) each, meaning that, if Marcus, Freddie, Siavash and Bea can get their act together, someone else (Lisa, most likely) will be up with Marcus and Freddie.

Lisa would go in a three-way with Marcus and Freddie as, one, she's not liked and two, M+F's pretty strong fanbase will combine and vote her out. The dislike for Freddie and Marcus will be spread between them, diluting the vote.

If Sophie is automatically put up for eviction as her punishment, but is still allowed to vote, it'll be her, Marcus and Freddie.

Could be tight, as she's far more popular than Lisa (not that that's difficult), however, as before, Freddie and Marcus' fanbases will combine and probably just about vote her out.

bettiepage
09-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Sophie is an angel and will be in till the final two.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Words of a blind cretin.

fitz2k2
09-08-2009, 03:46 PM
she is trying to copy sivash

mist
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun

She has said a few times she will win cocky mare.

magicmag
09-08-2009, 05:20 PM
sophie emphasised the point 5 times last night to all housemates..she said put me and marcus up,im not bothered ..this is the most blatent form of influencing noms this year...she knows damn well by saying this that theres no way rodrigo,lisa,charlie and dave will nom her..but shes making sure that they will nom marcus and she will too giving him 5 noms..shes not as thick or sweet as some people think...bb should immune marcus this week and put her up with whoever else gets the most votes.last week marcus got some stick just for saying he wanted to go home..i wonder if dogface would get the same treament...ummmm.can you honestly imagine david rodrigo or lisa blasting her...errrrrmmm probably not

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 06:03 PM
She's as cocky as Marcus and Siavash

They're always doing it. Why shouldn't Soph'???

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Bradley.
Originally posted by andyman

I dont think it would be tight at all.

I think marcus would go with at least 70%

He has more haters than sophie. if it was vote to save he would walk it, but vote to evict he has no chance.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by cassieparis
She's as cocky as Marcus and Siavash

They're always doing it. Why shouldn't Soph'???

OK...but arent marcus and siavash pulled up on it by the FMs? With endless threads? Why should sophie be?:whistle:

InOne
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
The whole thing shows Sophie is an idiot. She is trying to use Marcus and failing bigtime. She is trying to be sweet yet cunning at the same time, it might not be obvious to people in the house, but on the outside everyone can see it. After watching the LF lastnight I think she knew she had dug herself into a hole in the end. She is lucky that all the other decided to break rules this week, which takes the heat off her.