PDA

View Full Version : If it was Freddie V Marcus...

Staceee
09-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Up for eviction who would you want to see leave?

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Halfarse for sure to go, please

DrTheKay
09-08-2009, 02:50 AM
I like them both to be honest. But if I were to think outside the box, I'd REGRETABLY vote to Marcus to leave.

This is because it would absolutely kill me to see Freddie go before Lisa, that would send such a terrifying message to everyone and tell them that Nice guys finish last and that you have to be a b*tchy benefit cheat to get someone in the world.

I cant answer this poll as if Lisa werent there because my opinion of those two constantly change, but I believe that Freddie and Marcus are two GENUINELY good people

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 02:50 AM
It would be a joke if the 2 best housemates get put up together.

JeanP!
09-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Marcus!

MJBFAN
09-08-2009, 03:04 AM
I don't want to se either of them to go.
If I had to choose I..er.. dunno.

Realistically, I wouldn't want to see Freddie go before Lisa, so it would with heavy heart have to be Marcus.

Not happy about it, but there it is.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by DrTheKay
I like them both to be honest. But if I were to think outside the box, I'd REGRETABLY vote to Marcus to leave.

This is because it would absolutely kill me to see Freddie go before Lisa, that would send such a terrifying message to everyone and tell them that Nice guys finish last and that you have to be a b*tchy benefit cheat to get someone in the world.

I cant answer this poll as if Lisa werent there because my opinion of those two constantly change, but I believe that Freddie and Marcus are two GENUINELY good people

What proof do you have to substantiate the comment "benefit cheat"?

I bet the answer is none, or better yet some childish retort about me being no better etc.