PDA

View Full Version : Siavash and marcus are refusing to nom

NONESHALLPASS
09-08-2009, 03:10 AM
They said sod it, its only a game and they are not going to nom.
So it does look like all will be upnow unless BB change it all

Sophie has already put herself up and now marcus and siavash are going to refuse to nom.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:14 AM
And Marcus saying he wants to watch the show at home.........as Rodders pointed out last week, door's just over there

Staceee
09-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Maybe it will be Marcus V Siavash V Sophie

Ooo

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Staceee

Ooo

3 important characters for Big Brother, up for evictions? They wouldn't allow that. Too vital for their airtime.

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:20 AM
I really think they should put just those three up and cancel noms this week.

Not fair for everyone to be punished two weeks in a row. And BB can't do vote to save two weeks on the bounce.

Having said that I don't want that to happen because I don't want either Siavash or Marcus to go!

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Not fair for everyone to be punished two weeks in a row. And BB can't do vote to save two weeks on the bounce.

Having said that I don't want that to happen because I don't want either Siavash or Marcus to go!

As I just said on the other thread:

It's getting beyond a joke and I'm getting sick of their selfishness and petulance. It's unfair on the others who want to stay.

NONESHALLPASS
09-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Originally posted by Staceee

Ooo

3 important characters for Big Brother, up for evictions? They wouldn't allow that. Too vital for their airtime. Yes they wont allow those three against each other

Benjamin
09-08-2009, 03:33 AM
BB should put just Siavash and Marcus up. wipe that smile from their face if one of those 2 had to go.

:hello:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by ukturtle
BB should put just Siavash and Marcus up. wipe that smile from their face if one of those 2 had to go.

I honestly don't think they would care though.

I know a lot of people will say different but I honestly don't think either of them are there to win, they just don't want to walk out, they want to leave by being voted out.

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Claymores

As I just said on the other thread:

It's getting beyond a joke and I'm getting sick of their selfishness and petulance. It's unfair on the others who want to stay.

I do think BB should say to them both, nominate or leave through the back door.

Neither of them want to leave that way, they want to be voted out, so I'm sure they would back down if BB made that threat.

Not fair to keep punishing the whole group.

Benjamin
09-08-2009, 03:41 AM

I know a lot of people will say different but I honestly don't think either of them are there to win, they just don't want to walk out, they want to leave by being voted out.

Oh they do care. But I hope BB puts them up. If they don't want to nom then just them shoud be punished.

Noms have been going on for 10 years. If they don't like it, why enter BB?

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:45 AM

Oh they do care. But I hope BB puts them up. If they don't want to nom then just them shoud be punished.

Noms have been going on for 10 years. If they don't like it, why enter BB?

I don't think putting them up is a suitable punishment though, because that's what they want, they keep saying as much.

By telling them to nominate or leave the house, we'll see whether they do actually want to stay or not.

Both have said they don't want to leave by the back door so I bet they will nominate if BB threatened them with that.

Although then it's not really fair that two or more other people get put up who don't WANT to go home.

Will be interesting to see how BB deals with this one.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 03:50 AM
I do think BB should say to them both, nominate or leave through the back door.

Neither of them want to leave that way, they want to be voted out, so I'm sure they would back down if BB made that threat.

Not fair to keep punishing the whole group.

Thats about the best way BB could deal with them,

BB: Marcus/Siavash you have refused to nominate this week you are free to leave the Diary Room

Whichever of the two was in at the time gets up and moves to the door back into the house

BB: Wrong door muppet, that door is for housemates. Your refusal to follow Big Brother rules means you have elected to be considered a non housemate.

Your belongings will be gathered up and packed for you by a housemate of your choice, could you nominate a housemate for this task then exit the diary room by the door to your right.

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 04:02 AM
Im sick of those two ruining the game. Its f-ing game show. If they didnt want to be part of "the game" they shouldn't of joined it.

BB should just kick them out. Then we could get some real nominations for once, and get the people we actually want out. Like Bea. If it wasn't for their stupid pettiness last week, she would of been evicted already.

setanta
09-08-2009, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by LoadOfDross
Im sick of those two ruining the game. Its f-ing game show. If they didnt want to be part of "the game" they shouldn't of joined it.

BB should just kick them out. Then we could get some real nominations for once, and get the people we actually want out. Like Bea. If it wasn't for their stupid pettiness last week, she would of been evicted already.

Yep, like I said in a thread awhile back, Big Brother really played into these morons hands by catering to their needs the last time. This sets a trend within the house and makes a mockery of the game show itself.

Big Brother have to grow a pair this week and just put the instigators up. F£ck them, they deserve it.

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 04:37 AM
If they refuse to nominate this time... I'm pretty sure Big Brother will have some severe punishment in store for them.

They're digging their graves at this point.

On the other hand Big Brother's back is to the wall. They can't have Marcus vs Siavash or they lose some BIG characters in the house. Obviously putting everyone up doesn't work...

stickydatepudding
09-08-2009, 04:41 AM
We need their votes for there to be any chance of Lisa going up.

ElProximo
09-08-2009, 06:23 AM
Neither of them are anything special and either of them can leave and someone has to and always does.
I do like the idea of telling them to nominate or leave,
but,
Just let them be up for eviction.

Or I suppose BB could 'teach them a lesson' by putting everyone up. That will punish them! (wtf?)

Marcus versus Siavash might be an opportunity for Marcus to get that 90%+ vote after all.