PDA

View Full Version : Charlie If he wins

MrGaryy
09-08-2009, 03:16 AM
I will genuinely never watch this show again. He is one of the most two faced conniving housemates in years, I think he even tops Brian Belo. He is completely dull and is the biggest **** stirrer in there - he by far surpasses Bea.

He pushes Rodrigo past his limit even though he knows all to well exactly what his limit is and then tries to make out that Rodrigo has randomly and unjustifiably just started on him.

He involves himself in arguments unrelated to him but masks it as sticking up for his friends and will say anything in an argument in order to make him out to be sweet and kind. He creates arguments the Noirin/Iasac VS the Marcus Brigade being the most notable.

He has managed to completely flip his opinions of people in order to go with majority.

If he wins which will be largely to do with BB giving him a ludicrously positive edit - often editting out segments of arguments he's involved himself in and calling Rodrigo to the DR to make him look bad, then I will have lost the little bit of faith I has left for this show.

Staceee
09-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Rodrigo and Charlie are in love

Locke.
09-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Siavash is going to win.

Tom4784
09-08-2009, 03:18 AM
He is quite fake. This is the first year where I'll not care who wins really. There aren't any winners in there.

Patrick
09-08-2009, 03:21 AM
He would have a bigger chance of winning once Rodrigo ****s the hell off!

Charlie is a good HM :thumbs:

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 03:25 AM
The show has been edited for charlie to win and a little thing like the truth wont get in the way.I think if charlie punched rodrigo on the nose big brother would edit it out

Harry!
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Dezzy
He is quite fake. This is the first year where I'll not care who wins really. There aren't any winners in there.

Angel should of won, She went to early.