PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Dogface breaks the nom rules

spkx
09-08-2009, 03:21 AM
dogface has broken the nomination rules by asking freddie and siavash to nominate her!!

video as evidence - for the bb team, as they seem to be asleep -

i wonder how they will punish the group - siavash and marcus both ageeed to not nominate also!

Patrick
09-08-2009, 03:23 AM
Knowing BB10s **** Production Team they`ll probley say..

"Everyone is up" and head back to sleep.

They need to be imaginative and think of a new punishment...

Marcus,Siavash and Dogface in the Jail at once!

While the others face Eviction.

BB Need to ****ing get the series into line again and remind everyone NOMINATIONS ARE A HUGE PART OF THE SERIES

MrGaryy
09-08-2009, 03:24 AM
they won't put everyone up again obviously tho it would be great if they did. Might put her up or maybe revoke her nomination rights.

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 03:26 AM
They should make them 3 nominate 2 people to go up, while the others watch on the screen. And they have to do together and give reasons for it.

Staceee
09-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
They should make them 3 nominate 2 people to go up, while the others watch on the screen. And they have to do together and give reasons for it.

Siavash wouldn't do it though

Benjamin
09-08-2009, 03:58 AM
They should put ONLY the three rule breakers up.

setanta
09-08-2009, 04:01 AM
I wrote in an earlier thread from a few days ago that Big Brother really have to man up the next time these guys try to manipulate the eviction process, instead of catering to their own needs.

The whole nomination procedure is being made a mockery of and Big Brother just have to bite the bullet and put the culprits up for eviction, rather than carelessly throwing them all up, which just plays into their hands and sets a trend.

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 04:45 AM
I think everyone inside the house just wants it to be over at this point... for better or worse.

setanta
09-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by fallenkal
I think everyone inside the house just wants it to be over at this point... for better or worse.

Yeah, well the people who want it over should be kicked out or punished by having just their names up for eviction. Seriously, I'm fed up with them playing their little games and Big Brother just bending over for them. Get them out.

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by setanta

Yeah, well the people who want it over should be kicked out or punished by having just their names up for eviction. Seriously, I'm fed up with them playing their little games and Big Brother just bending over for them. Get them out.

Good point... only I don't wanna see Marcus leave. If Siavash faces Marcus that's exactly what will happen.

Seems like Dogface broke the rules too so I'm guessing it's just going to be everyone up for eviction again.

setanta
09-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by setanta

Good point... only I don't wanna see Marcus leave. If Siavash faces Marcus that's exactly what will happen.

Seems like Dogface broke the rules too so I'm guessing it's just going to be everyone up for eviction again.

I know Marcus is great telly but they have to stand firm on this one now. It's gotten to the point where they're just taking the absolute p£ss. It's set a trend for next year or whenever you know?

Bombardier
09-08-2009, 06:50 AM
This year's production team/production ethos seems to be to not quite give the public what they want.

If you think of all the votes Lisa would have accumulated over the course of the series she was the stone cold favourite to go at any point.

Of course they chuck in Bea and BB fans have attention spans that last about forty-five minutes so they're all screaming for Bea's blood.

And then we get a "vote to save."

More of the public want Lisa out than want any other outcome. I'm not sure why we're not being given the satisfaction. It's tiresome.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
09-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Well I just hope Rodrigo shouts at her for being disrespectful (I can't be bothered to type that with the spelling in a brazillian accent, but if you could read it as such - it would be most appreciated - thanks).

He wouldn't want to be unfair on his own standards now would he?

Angus
09-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Knowing BB10s **** Production Team they`ll probley say..

"Everyone is up" and head back to sleep.

They need to be imaginative and think of a new punishment...

Marcus,Siavash and Dogface in the Jail at once!

While the others face Eviction.

BB Need to ****ing get the series into line again and remind everyone NOMINATIONS ARE A HUGE PART OF THE SERIES

THEN WHY THE HELL DON'T BB STOP INTERFERING IN THE NOMINATIONS PROCESS TO TRY AND MANIPULATE WHO GETS BOOTED?:mad:

BBUK4LYFE
09-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Hopefully she is evicted this week if Halfwit or Bea aren't.

Marc
09-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Ooh dear, she'll be up yet again

Marc
09-08-2009, 08:19 AM
this women has never been up as a result of normal nominations LOL

Vladimir
09-08-2009, 08:19 AM
But she'll stay! :cheer2: