09-08-2009, 05:00 AM
* Home
* News
* Housemates
* Nominations

VIDEO: Charlie lays into Halfwit
August 9th, 2009 | Posted in Day 67, Housemates, News0

Charlie

While Marcus and Dogface were at each other’s throats in the lounge over hidden fags, Charlie was having a long bitch about Halfwit in the garden while Lisa and David had a smoke….

Should the above video not work below is a text version of the video.

“Why does he feel the need to report back to the diary room about what’s going on?” Charlie ranted, “He’s [Big Brother]’s little informer, he’s a little snitch. That’s what he is, he’s a little grass.”

“Why.. but why..why..” started David, trying to get a word in but he Charlie was in full on rant mode by now.

“In any conversation, he’s there, he’s got some little involvement, he’s trying to turn me against Lisa, he’s trying to turn Sophie against Lisa…”

Lisa, perhaps shockingly, jumped to Halfwit’s defence but Charlie wasn’t having it.

“Grrr, can’t you see what he’s doing! He’s been [bitching about you] lots of times over the last few months, I haven’t told you because I’m not a bitchy person, it would cause arguments and that’s the last thing I want to do,” Charlie continued before talking about how Halfwit stirred the pot between him and Marcus.

Charlie wasn’t finished there though, he went on to tell the others that Halfwit had said Rodrigo may be evicted, “He said, ‘Well obviously the public have seen his gameplan’, it does my head in.

“But why..do they keep saying about Hira was this this this?” asked David.

“She never done nothing,” said Lisa, defending the most recent evictee.

“I don’t listen to Lisa,” Charlie began, “I’m Charlie Drummond, I do what I want.”

“I’ve never slagged [Halfwit] off to you, nor Rodrigo, nor Sophie,” Lisa said, now defending herself.

“He’s always trying to turn people against [Lisa], he’s trying to single you out. If that’s not a gameplan I don’t know what is,” Charlie concluded.

why do i doubt this will make the highlights?

Claymores
09-08-2009, 05:04 AM
It's going to be interesting to see how the edit the whole affair - and the 3 or 4 different spats - and to who'se favour.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:12 AM
doubt you will see any of it

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:17 AM
Finally theyve figured him out. Halfwit is OBSESSED with people having "Game plans". Clearly he is the one with the biggest game plan.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by LoadOfDross
Finally theyve figured him out. Halfwit is OBSESSED with people having "Game plans". Clearly he is the one with the biggest game plan.

That's one of the many reasons I can't stand Halfarse!

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:22 AM
His game plan is to look like a game planer on the outside??Making himself look bad??
Wow he seriously needs to think it through more next time :laugh: