PDA

View Full Version : Have this year's housemates ruined the Big Brother game?

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Do you guys agree these housemates have completely ruined this game, continuing to break the rules, so many walks and just being plain boring and paranoid about "Game Plans"

Claymores
09-08-2009, 05:14 AM
The format has maybe reached the end of it's natural life.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:16 AM
They should shun walkers.
But they all been featured on bblb and bbbm.why give them any press?
Most think they still get all the press so why not walk?

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 05:18 AM
BB has no power anymore, they need to make an example of someone and give the house a warning of if one more person breaks a nomination rule they will be ejected. Then actually eject them.

setanta
09-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
They should shun walkers.
But they all been featured on bblb and bbbm.why give them any press?
Most think they still get all the press so why not walk?

I agree with you there.... why was Tom allowed on the show? Davina even made a point of condemning him over his walk out, so why the f3ck was he allowed back on?

They're playing into the hands of the contestants when they cater to their needs. Show a bit more of a backbone Big Brother..... no wonder people are switching off when you relinguish the power of the show and place it in the hands of alls these wannabes

shaz20
09-08-2009, 05:49 AM
The main problem was Kenneth, they treated him like a winner when he left, he got all the interviews with Davina, BBLb all the press, it was totally wrong, The poor girl who didnt make it as a housemate got sent home on a bus with nothing poor soul!!! BB have really messed up this year, are there different producers and managers or something? If so they should be sacked.

meadow
09-08-2009, 07:39 AM
i think it is interesting that the house mates have 'broken' big brother. unless the producers step up in every way, the format will be ruined.
they need to start giving proper punishments that hurt, as opposed to punishments house mates enjoy. ie marcus lying in the garden, his favourite activity, puting a few iron bars around him while he is lying there is hardly effective. putting people up for the public vote when it works in the rule brakers favour is not punishment.
give the house mates electric shocks as punishment (this has been used in tasks before) maybe also endurance tests and if they refuse or fail they are seperated in solitary confinement in a secure room with no public camera only bread and water untill house mate submits to big brother/general public.

Captain.Remy
09-08-2009, 07:46 AM
I love how BB doesn't control anything at the moment, the production team is harmless against Marcus and co.
I think they make the show more interesting, they don't follow BB like sheep and it's good to watch. :hugesmile:

CallumJoshuaSturt
09-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Even if they have it making awesome to watch

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 08:19 AM
I think BB should ignore people who don't want to nominate so they find alternate outlets for the rebellion.