PDA

View Full Version : After last nights live feed???

shaz20
09-08-2009, 05:03 AM
After all the talk of wanting to go up, and not nominating,
What on earth is BB gonna do about this weeks nominations???
Think they will put Sophie, Marcus and Siavach up automatically and cancel noms. What do you think???:puzzled:

setanta
09-08-2009, 05:05 AM
They have to. It's about time that they stood their ground and showed who was boss. Some of the contestants are treating the whole thing like their own little playground.... time to kick one of them out and put them all in their places.

No one contestant is bigger than the show.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 05:09 AM
Trouble is that wouldn't phase Marcis/Sia. Don't think they mind going - just don't want to walk out the back door with no interview/BBLB.

Whoever doesn't go will just do it again next week.

The only real solution is to say "Nominate or you're leaving the house immediately by the exit to your right" - no messing, have it all pre-arranged.

If Marcus has the balls, that's just tough. Sia would be after him and would bottle it knowing that Marcus ejected.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:10 AM
siavash and marcus just said they wont nominate..But sophie broke every rule in the book.
But they have to break the rule first before you can put them up

setanta
Originally posted by Claymores
Trouble is that wouldn't phase Marcis/Sia. Don't think they mind going - just don't want to walk out the back door with no interview/BBLB.

Whoever doesn't go will just do it again next week.

The only real solution is to say "Nominate or you're leaving the house immediately by the exit to your right" - no messing, have it all pre-arranged.

If Marcus has the balls, that's just tough. Sia would be after him and would bottle it knowing that Marcus ejected.

Yep I agree... time for an ultimatum. If you don't want to adhere to the rules, get out the door. Great publicity for the show too.

LoadOfDross
BB is so getting over powered by these housemates. They need to put their foot down and show em whos boss. Like a huge shocker that will make them stop breaking the rules.

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:20 AM
maybe big brother should beat them with clubs like baby seals?

Claymores
09-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun

Kick the 1st one who refuses to nominate out the back door with no offer of BBLB/further involvement - if Marcus does it, Siavash will bottle it anyway in the knowlege of Marcus ejected.

Simples

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:33 AM

I hope you didn't say that because i'm Canadian. Cuz if you did, Canadians don't actually do that. Its a stereotype. :rolleyes:

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by LoadOfDross

I hope you didn't say that because i'm Canadian. Cuz if you did, Canadians don't actually do that. Its a stereotype. :rolleyes:
lol no don't be silly :laugh:
I have many canadian friends and i like them:thumbs:

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:41 AM

Well thats great.... Im glad you like your Canadian friends. Whats not to like. :thumbs:

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:42 AM

Well thats great.... Im glad you like your Canadian friends. Whats not to like. :thumbs:
The bears and freezing cold??...ooops that's canada not canadians hehe

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:44 AM

The bears and freezing cold??

Actually ive never seen a bear in real life. And today I was wearing a Tee and shorts.

So that kills that theory...:xyxwave:

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:48 AM

Actually ive never seen a bear in real life. And today I was wearing a Tee and shorts.

Well then there is nothing then...oh wait!!! BRIAN ADAMS hehe

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Make an example of one of them. Kick them out.

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:49 AM

oh ya.... fair enough, fair enough

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 05:51 AM

+1 karma for agreeing with me you know it makes sense:laugh:

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 05:57 AM

+1 karma for agreeing with me you know it makes sense:laugh:

Lol. Why thank you. and trust me, there are many other Canadian artists which i am ashamed of. :joker:

*cough cough* avril lavigne

shaz20
09-08-2009, 05:59 AM

Kick the 1st one who refuses to nominate out the back door with no offer of BBLB/further involvement - if Marcus does it, Siavash will bottle it anyway in the knowlege of Marcus ejected.

Simples
I agree BB should get tough and tell Marcus or Siavach that the dorr to the right is open. But what about Sophie? With Marcus and Siavach saying what they did they should all be punished Before the nominations begin. BB has a dilemma I think:shrug:

luminoussun
09-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by shaz20

Simples
I agree BB should get tough and tell Marcus or Siavach that the dorr to the right is open. But what about Sophie? With Marcus and Siavach saying what they did they should all be punished Before the nominations begin. BB has a dilemma I think:shrug:
Sophie told them she was nominating freddie and marcus this week.She broke the rules.
They only said they will but did'nt break a rule yet.
You can't arrest someone for thinking something

setanta
09-08-2009, 06:05 AM

Simples
Sophie told them she was nominating freddie and marcus this week.She broke the rules.

Ah you know they will. And sure they're speaking about nominations- that's a rule break in itself.
You can't arrest someone for thinking something

LoadOfDross
09-08-2009, 06:07 AM

Simples

This is what BB should tell Marcus & Siavash.

"Since you no longer feel like playing this game. Big Brother shall replace you with an Ex housemate from this season that's already been evicted"

Then Big Brother just replaces both of them, with Tom & Cairon. lol

shaz20
09-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by setanta

Simples

Ah you know they will. And sure they're speaking about nominations- that's a rule break in itself.
You can't arrest someone for thinking something Yes you're right Sentanta, didn't think about that bit, but at the same timeBB will have to give Marcus and Siavach some kind of advance warning about what will happen if they refuse to nominate. Nominations are becoming a farce, they have got to lay down the law or they have lost this show altogether

19sarah88
09-08-2009, 07:00 AM

Simples

"Since you no longer feel like playing this game. Big Brother shall replace you with an Ex housemate from this season that's already been evicted"

Marcus needs to gwt kicked out he's broke the rules on far to many occations and has no respect for BB.
But I don't think they should replace with an ex housmate, get someone new in, who isn't going to bore is to death and doesn't wind us up!
Sound to good to be true? That's because it is HAHA!!
BB's went downhill this year there needs to be a twist soon!!

shaz20
09-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by 19sarah88

Simples

Marcus needs to gwt kicked out he's broke the rules on far to many occations and has no respect for BB.
But I don't think they should replace with an ex housmate, get someone new in, who isn't going to bore is to death and doesn't wind us up!
BB's went downhill this year there needs to be a twist soon!! Yes Marcus has got away with loads, I think he is trying to push BB to see how far they will let him go. Bringing in a new housemate is to little, too late now, its the nomination situation BB needs to grasp control of.:puzzled:

19sarah88
09-08-2009, 07:25 AM

Simples

BB's went downhill this year there needs to be a twist soon!! Yes Marcus has got away with loads,
I think he is trying to push BB to see how far they will let him go. Bringing in a new housemate is to little, too late now, its the nomination situation BB needs to grasp control of.:puzzled:

Argeed but the only way BB can gain control now is to kick someone out, and something tells me that isn't g
oing to happen!! BB have lost it this year I think :(

Buckleigh
09-08-2009, 08:08 AM
If they don't nominate, tell them that there will be serious consequenses. If still no nominations, let them leave DR. After all others have nominated, call both back in at SAME time and tell them to exit to the left. That way the second person doesn't have the advantage of knowing immediate eviction will be consequence of not nominating.

Oooo_get_her
09-08-2009, 08:10 AM

But, for me anyway, his lack of respect for BB is part of what makes him a great HM and good TV.

I guess maybe this isn't bothering me so much because I haven't watched BB in so long - I watched the first one and the first celebrity BB and then the most recent celeb one and that's it. So maybe I can't see what's gone wrong. I'm getting far more entertanment from this BB than I did from the last celebrity BB.

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 08:36 AM
If BB forces those three people up alone they're evicting Marcus.

Bad move on their part because unless there is reasonable doubt there is no excitement.

Siavash
Dogface
Marcus

That's the order of popularity for that eviction and BB knows it. (bottom being the evicted)

Claymores
09-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Buckleigh
If they don't nominate, tell them that there will be serious consequenses. If still no nominations, let them leave DR. After all others have nominated, call both back in at SAME time and tell them to exit to the left. That way the second person doesn't have the advantage of knowing immediate eviction will be consequence of not nominating.

That sure beats my initial suggestion which would have given Siavash an unfair chance to back down knowing Marcus had been ejected.

dollywolly
09-08-2009, 09:13 AM
I think BB should put everyone except the rule breakers up for eviction. Marcus wouldn't give a monkeys but the other two would be mortified. Also that would get rid of Bea or Lisa.
I'm sick of them doing this every week. They get what they want, (up for eviction and then the ego stroking of not being evicted) but we don't.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by dollywolly
I think BB should put everyone except the rule breakers up for eviction. Marcus wouldn't give a monkeys but the other two would be mortified. Also that would get rid of Bea or Lisa.
I'm sick of them doing this every week. They get what they want, (up for eviction and then the ego stroking of not being evicted) but we don't.

Your logic astounds me. It used to be if you broke a fundamental rule you got ejected. Now if you break a fundamental rule, Hira gets evicted.

delta
09-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Getting over powered my a55!!

They are doing BB's bidding. If there hadn't been a rules infraction last week, BB would have engineered one. It was in their interest to keep what they thought was the most entertaining housemates in. it's all about ££££ at the end of the day and show at the moment is on its ar5e, with viewing figures at an all time low.

But it's stunts like the Hira eviction that turns viewers away in their droves.

This week, BB will do what ever they think fit to try and sustain what little interest -from the masses -that remains in the programme.

Pure folly to suggest that inmates are running the aysulum,imho.

shaz20
09-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Buckleigh

That sure beats my initial suggestion which would have given Siavash an unfair chance to back down knowing Marcus had been ejected. BB has got to do something like that to regain control of the nominations. To do it any otherway is not a punishment to Siavach and Marcus, it's just giving them what they want. To put the whole house up again would be so unfair, the rest of them shouldn't be constantly punished for the other's rule breaking, anyway it obviously hasn't worked from last week so no point doing it again.
Its time for BB to get tough and enforce the rules