PDA

View Full Version : If you don't nominate....

BigDuncsBestMate
09-08-2009, 07:10 AM
Then BB should tell that housemate to get the ****** out of the house as you have no business beinge there !!!

You would soon see that pair of k**bhead's Siavash and Marcus changing their minds and start nominating.

The producers need to grow a pair of Bollox and do the right thing rather than changing the rules to suit themseleves at the expense of annoying viewers !!!!:mad:

ElProximo
09-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by BigDuncsBestMate
Then BB should tell that housemate to get the ****** out of the house as you have no business beinge there !!!

You would soon see that pair of k**bhead's Siavash and Marcus changing their minds and start nominating.

The producers need to grow a pair of Bollox and do the right thing rather than changing the rules to suit themseleves at the expense of annoying viewers !!!!:mad:

Hugely agree and still baffled how they were punished last week. That will sure teach Hira a lesson!??

For sure - if you don't nominate that is it. Its the same as breaking the contract and you are no longer playing. If you are not going to nominate (a central component of the game) then that is it - you are done.
Marcus will nominate so fast it will amaze you and Siavash is another one who will do it too.

BigDuncsBestMate
09-08-2009, 07:25 AM
BB thought they were punishing them by putting all HM's up for eviction. But there is a problem with that, Marcus and Siavash don't give a s**t about other HM's so they could'nt care less.

No punnishment at all, as I said, BB producers grow some Bollox and do the right thing !!!!

Claymores
09-08-2009, 07:53 AM
The only real solution is to say "Nominate or you're leaving the house immediately by the exit to your right" - no goodbyes, no messing, have it all pre-arranged.

Afterwards, do not invite them on BBLB or the finals party - just drop them like a hot potato with only a train ticket home.

oopaloompa
09-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
The only real solution is to say "Nominate or you're leaving the house immediately by the exit to your right" - no goodbyes, no messing, have it all pre-arranged.

Afterwards, do not invite them on BBLB or the finals party - just drop them like a hot potato with only a train ticket home.

Agree exactly, scare the sh1t out of them. They only need to do that to one of them, then show it to the HMs on screen and they will stop talking about nominations. BB needs to act quickly to stop the infantile behaviour and let them know who is in charge

Xabinight
09-08-2009, 10:01 AM

Agree with you there, that would make the fame hungry junkies comform to BB rules. Wouldn't give them the train ticket home though, let them hike.

BB22
09-08-2009, 10:09 AM

I kind of agree with this. In fact the general rule-breaking about nominations (both refusing to nominate and talking about nominations) has got completely out of hand. Big Brother needs to get a grip on this.

I mean it is Sunday morning and we've already had David and Sophie blatantly discuss nominations and Marcus and Siavash threaten not to nominate. It is unclear whether Marcus and Siavash have broken the rules yet but the storm clouds are brewing and Big Brother has to be ready.

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 10:41 AM
I Agree with you Claymores
i'm p-ssed off with them both :mad:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BB22

I kind of agree with this. In fact the general rule-breaking about nominations (both refusing to nominate and talking about nominations) has got completely out of hand. Big Brother needs to get a grip on this.

I mean it is Sunday morning and we've already had David and Sophie blatantly discuss nominations and Marcus and Siavash threaten not to nominate. It is unclear whether Marcus and Siavash have broken the rules yet but the storm clouds are brewing and Big Brother has to be ready.

Talking about nominations has ALWAYS been a rule infraction which got punished in various ways over the years. Refusing to nominate is a FUNDAMENTAL BREACH. Fundamental breaches have always been always resulted in ejections.

Noms talkers should be punished, those refusing to nominate should be ejected.

Otherwise it is the 2 prats controlling evictions - not BB nor the house nor the voting public.

AND GAME OVER - Finish it now.

That's my view anyway!

BigDuncsBestMate
09-08-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm sure the BB producers must be aware of viewers feelings toward the way they (very badly) handled the whole nomination process from last week and know that it annoyed the ****** out of everyone.

I can only imagine, and hope that they think long and hard about how to handle the arrogant HM's who think they are above nominating and playing to the rules.

mrs-big
09-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Well Sophie can get kicked out too for talking about nominations!
Still a rule break!

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 11:03 AM

Asolutely!!! Spot on, High 5s and all that.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by mrs-big
Still a rule break!

Read above - Sophie can be punished for the rule infraction of talking noms - they've punished in various ways over the years. I say she should instantly be up (in other years they've banned from nominating, jailed, etc)

Refusing to nominate is a FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of the rules. Fundamental breaches have always resulted in instant ejection.

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Still a rule break!

Read above - Sophie can be punished for the rule infraction of talking noms - they've punished in various ways over the years. I say she should instantly be up (in other years they've banned from nominating, jailed, etc)

Refusing to nominate is a FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of the rules. Fundamental breaches have always resulted in instant ejection.

It is such a shame that BB didn't expel Siavash last week, then Marcus would NOT have jumped on the bandwagon. Now they think they are Invincible as well as irrepressible.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
Still a rule break!

It is such a shame that BB didn't expel Siavash last week, then Marcus would NOT have jumped on the bandwagon. Now they think they are Invincible as well as irrepressible.

It is bugging me now - pair of complete prats - oot the back door is the best solution - do not give them the air of publicity or any future acknowlegements :thumbs:

Jayson
09-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by BigDuncsBestMate
Then BB should tell that housemate to get the ****** out of the house as you have no business beinge there !And you have no business "beinge" here with that awful spelling :yuk: