PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Ciggie Gate

Fendertele
09-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Do you think Marcus may have done this to show Bea in her true colours? sooner rather than later, Marcus ain't stupid, he observe's a lot of what goes on in that house.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
09-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Morning, what have I missed? I know nothing about what you are refering too (but was at work last night so still catching up.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Morning, what have I missed? I know nothing about what you are refering too (but was at work last night so still catching up.

Marcus had hidden 2 packs of ciggies in his drawer (apparently he was going to give them as a present to Bea on Sunday). The cigs he had got from the supply left for HMs at the Tea Party.

Sophie came across when he told her to get a can of beer out his drawer. Everyone was dumbfounded why a non-smoker was hiding ciggies.

Marcus got shirty with everyone including his chums Halfarse and BEAst (saying they should have trusted them he had a good reason).

Claymores
09-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Fendertele
Do you think Marcus may have done this to show Bea in her true colours? sooner rather than later, Marcus ain't stupid, he observe's a lot of what goes on in that house.

I see no reason to think that - Marcus was simply being a control freak who was going to use the ciggies to curry favour with his pals (Halfarse and Bea), whilst also keeping them out the hands of those he hates (Lisa and David).

BBUK4LYFE
09-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Sounds interesting.

Hopefully I'll catch it on the daily show.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by BBUK4LYFE
Sounds interesting.

Hopefully I'll catch it on the daily show.

Don't count on it - it'll probably be edited out!!!!!!!!

28thapril
09-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Looks like Sophie dropped herself in it to me and then tried to back track by telling everyone to put her up for eviction, Which ofcourse horified everyone coz now they think they will all go up for eviction again:laugh2:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by 28thapril
Looks like Sophie dropped herself in it to me and then tried to back track by telling everyone to put her up for eviction, Which ofcourse horified everyone coz now they think they will all go up for eviction again:laugh2:

I don't understand why it is Sophie's fault you imply?????? Are you saying she should have concealed that she found a non-smoker was hiding ciggies from the smokers????????????

Putting herself up for eviction was her upset response to being shouted at for revealing the non-smoker was hiding ciggies.

Marcus and Siavach are the petulant kids threatening not to moninate (which they should know is nore likely to result in everyone up.)

Fendertele
09-08-2009, 08:19 AM

Morning, here's 2 links;
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2578307/HMs-target-Marcus-over-fag-gate-Big-Brother.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2578308/Sophie-Nominate-me-for-eviction-Big-Brother.html

Claymores
09-08-2009, 08:32 AM

Morning, here's 2 links;
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2578307/HMs-target-Marcus-over-fag-gate-Big-Brother.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2578308/Sophie-Nominate-me-for-eviction-Big-Brother.html

ta

CallumJoshuaSturt
09-08-2009, 08:35 AM

Morning, here's 2 links;

Didn't even no Dogface smoked

CallumJoshuaSturt

Morning, here's 2 links;

Didn't even no Dogface smoked

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Cheers for all the info.

Why can't Marcus have the ciggies? (I smoke myself) I don't see why the smokers have an automatic right to them just because they smoke, same with alcohol, the ones that don't should have an equal share so that they can barter with them with Charlie or someone else that needs alcohol to have a good time (Sophie).

Perhaps he was doing them a favour, ask any smoker and if they have a deck of 200 they will smoke them a lot quicker than buying ten indiviual packs, they are there, you smoke them, they are gone. Keeping them hidden will increase the span of the duration they have them.

As for Sophie thats just crazy, I said in a another thread that I hope Rodrigo has a moan at her. Its only fair right Rodrigo?

That said, it probably was for a selfish reason, but again, the rest of the HMs are fairly selfish, do maybe Marcus is justified. However dumb he was to let Sophie ferret through his stuff.

calyman
09-08-2009, 09:30 AM
In the middle of all this bluster and hot air by the very people who have stolen food, booze, soaked others bedding and taken more than their own fair share; they feel morally justified in lambasting Marcus for the single action of taking fags that he will never smoke and were always destined for them anyway.

Marcus took nothing from any one individual, all passed the shopping task, all were rewarded equally (smokers are not above the others by being deserving of greater rewards). If he wanted to take them and use them as barter, then why is that any less acceptable than the smokers polluting their lungs with smoke?

If BB had included specific items for the non smokers that were clearly only for them, then fair enough; the smokers might have had a point. Bb didn't, so therefore all items given to housemates belonged to all.

It's just one more example of the innately self regarding, hypocritical and selfish attitudes of this shower, who now have their new queen Bea.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by calyman
In the middle of all this bluster and hot air by the very people who have stolen food, booze, soaked others bedding and taken more than their own fair share; they feel morally justified in lambasting Marcus for the single action of taking fags that he will never smoke and were always destined for them anyway.

Marcus took nothing from any one individual, all passed the shopping task, all were rewarded equally (smokers are not above the others by being deserving of greater rewards). If he wanted to take them and use them as barter, then why is that any less acceptable than the smokers polluting their lungs with smoke?

If BB had included specific items for the non smokers that were clearly only for them, then fair enough; the smokers might have had a point. Bb didn't, so therefore all items given to housemates belonged to all.

:thumbs:
It's just one more example of the innately self regarding, hypocritical and selfish attitudes of this shower, who now have their new queen Bea.

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by calyman

If he wanted to take them and use them as barter, then why is that any less acceptable than the smokers polluting their lungs with smoke?

Exactly,calyman.

And if Miss Plastic Fantastic had a brain cell she could also have been in on the bartering.

Fendertele
09-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Sophie "nobody takes anything" :conf: What about when bubble head Kris and flat top Charlie, stole the 3 cans from under Marcus's bed?. If they could have passed that off to someone else they would have, except they were cornered.