PDA

View Full Version : Charlie and his oscar performance(not)

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Felt so sorry for Freddie on LF last night,Charlie has a drink and his tongue just runs away with him,he kept saying that Freddie was the only one that says anything bad about Lisa and she has never said anything bad about him,I mean that bloke just rants on and on,Freddie was trying to explain to him the situation but no Charlie was still rambling,someone like Charlie will never understand someone like Freddie as Charlie just does not listen and has a closed mind,but fair play to Freddie he got Charlie a good one at the end,hence Charlie saying,"Oh lets not talk about this anymore"in other words he could not answer Freddies question.Well I liked Charlie but,no more,he is a little gossip and s--t stitrrer.

BBUK4LYFE
09-08-2009, 08:26 AM
I dislike both of them.

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 08:28 AM
I've never liked Charlie. He plays up to the cameras too much and is a definite **** stirrer. The whole Rodrigo thing is pathetic, they're as bad as each other for wanting camera time and BB plays into their hands... pathetic.

Didn't see LF but I hope Freddie did show him up for the fake/liar that he is..

WAYNEEBRUM
09-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Ye Charlies got a way of speaking really quickly without making sense and ignoring what the other person is saying.
get him out.

Marc
09-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Charlie is a moron

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Caramel77
I've never liked Charlie. He plays up to the cameras too much and is a definite **** stirrer. The whole Rodrigo thing is pathetic, they're as bad as each other for wanting camera time and BB plays into their hands... pathetic.

Didn't see LF but I hope Freddie did show him up for the fake/liar that he is..

Well freddie found it hard to get a word in,he was really trying to explain to Charlie that it's not about stirring and scheming but about observations of people but I think that would be lost on Charlie

28thapril
09-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Charlie thinks he's it but he's not

Lisa didn't get the boot so he feels safe to do her bidding stupid t***:xyxwave:

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 08:51 AM
He's a dick he talks sh*t.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:09 AM
After last night ramble,I agree,Charlie knows exactly what he is doing,I am shocked that I dislike him so much now.The jusy was out on him,but last night did it for me,he was totally unfair

BJ
09-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Charlie has always been a stirrer then pleads innocent. He knows just what he's doing. He plays to the cameras all the time and takes centre stage when there's a group of HMs talking together. And as for that horrid snear he does a lot when he's talking :yuk:

shash
09-08-2009, 12:26 PM
I have really had enough of Charlie, this paper thin nice-but-dim act of his is pathetic but he was deeply unpleasant yesterday and trouble-making. This was like the treatment Freddie was getting in the early days, Charlie talking non-stop and over him not letting Freddie speak. :mad:

BB22
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
His comments regarding nobody ever bitching about Freddie are demonstrably false, as I am sure everyone here realises already. The only question is whether he was telling outright lies or whether he is so dim he actually believes it.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Admin deleted. This is an insult.

peacemaker
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
i watched the row between charlie & freddie last night on LF & i couldn't understand a word that geordie boy was saying but i gathered charlie was accusing freddie of being the bitch of the house & making out it was all freddie's fault, it's pathetic, charlie doesn't have to tell us who is the villain, we can see with our own eyes that it's the vile lisa

Wilton_Shagpile
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
And he's a barefaced liar, saying he's never heard Lisa

say anything bad about Freddie:yuk:

If he'd been treated the way Freddie was/is

he'd never stop crying...pathetic

shash
09-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Not only is he a liar, stirrer, and doing that stupid act ... but his mask of niceness really slipped last night. He came across as very unpleasant and it appeared he was loving the nastiness he was dishing to Freddie, speaking faster and faster in his frenzy.

InOne
09-08-2009, 12:39 PM
They are both just awful, Charlie just makes himself look like an idiot more though now, was not hard to see straight through him. They both need taking down a peg tbh.

RtooDee2
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Charlie is a moron! All he has in that house is his on/off romance with nut job Roddy.
Why Fred would waste his breath is anyones guess!

BJ
09-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Charlie distanced himself from Lisa when old HMs said she was unpopular. Now she's stayed he's thinking what the old HMs said was a wind up and believes Lisa is popular and Freddie is seen as the unpopular one.

Charlie knows exactly what he's doing. He's moving back to Lisa and turning on Freddie because he thinks it will make him popular outside.

The dim, nice chappie game is so transparent that people who previously liked him are beginning to realize what he's really like.

I wish he'd stop saying he likes everyone. Charlie is just out for Charlie

BB_Eye
09-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Beneath that facade of charm and innocence lies a malicious, lying, nasty piece of work.

I don't seriously hate anybody in that house, but Charlie is the one I am closest to hating. Definitely the worst remaining housemate.

BB_Eye
09-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by BJ
Charlie distanced himself from Lisa when old HMs said she was unpopular. Now she's stayed he's thinking what the old HMs said was a wind up and believes Lisa is popular and Freddie is seen as the unpopular one.

Charlie knows exactly what he's doing. He's moving back to Lisa and turning on Freddie because he thinks it will make him popular outside.

The dim, nice chappie game is so transparent that people who previously liked him are beginning to realize what he's really like.

I wish he'd stop saying he likes everyone. Charlie is just out for Charlie

I like to be optimistic about these things... I have some faith that the public will see through him when he gets to the final week.

A humiliating mid-week shock eviction would be telly gold.

google
09-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Charlie is a tw*t