PDA

View Full Version : Fair play to Marcus

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 08:28 AM
I like Marcus more and more,his advice to Freddie last night about Bea was spot on,he told Freddie he needs to not be so involved with Bea and her worries as he(Freddie) is taking the hits for her,also that he and freddie are very similar they just reach the 'box' in different ways.marcus is very perceptive.I will be supporting Marcus and Freddie:dance:

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Oh good for him. I hope the scales fall off Freddie's eyes...

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by kazanne
I like Marcus more and more,his advice to Freddie last night about Bea was spot on,he told Freddie he needs to not be so involved with Bea and her worries as he(Freddie) is taking the hits for her,also that he and freddie are very similar they just reach the 'box' in different ways.marcus is very perceptive.I will be supporting Marcus and Freddie:dance:

:thumbs:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I think Freddie is beginning to see the light,lol,although it is hard when you like someone to hear anything negative about them.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by kazanne

i aree with you........but i want to see how freddie handles

the situation now.

will he choose bea or marcus or will he try and bring them

back together for the sake of the group?

bea is a good tact-ion, divide and conquer.

i will give her that.

bea supports bea and that is it.