PDA

View Full Version : Was there a reason why Tom left and Isaac only in for 2 days?

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Looks like i missed a lot.
But did Tom state a reason why he left because to me he seemed great, just normal, maybe it was too extreme for him.

And Noirins Bf, whats the point of him going in for a day and a half and walking, i didnt even know what he was like as i was away but he should have stayed so i came back to a new face to watch, but coming back from holiday feels strange, most of the newbies are gone and we have all the originals again.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
09-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Issac walked as Noirin was evicted - he came to see her and now she wasn't in he didn't see the point of staying. (Oddly enough it was his entering the house and Noirin (having kissed and got close with Siavash) ran straight to Issac and they became a self-involving couple against the house. As such Noirin, who at the time with Marcus in eviction was about 50/50. Marcus loved Issacs entry, as he saw it as proof on his views on Noirin, It showed Siavash up (imo) and it made him safe from eviction.

Tom left because he was bored with the housemates, having nothing in common with them he found them all kinda pathetic and dull. He didn't want to waste weeks of his life getting involved in all the petty squabbles and hatred and games etc that were going on in the house, when he left he said to Sophie that when she leaves she needs to give her relationship with Kris a serious thought (and gave an impression that Kris is well Kris). He did say that Hira was the only nice person in the house (there was some stuff with him and Noirin as well - what do you know).

If you have any more questions I can give you my views and memories (but obviously thats just how I have seen things) then I have some free time and we could meet in tibbs chat section

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Oh okay thanks. Very decent reasons for both of them leaving then.

I could see Tom wouldnt have stayed with no one even talking to him at all and bitching about him all the time, i would have left too instead of wasting my weeks if it was like that.

And Isaac, fair enough.

Hoped Tom and Issaac would have stayed though.