PDA

View Full Version : Marcus the ciggie bandit !!

lime
09-08-2009, 08:58 AM
He talks alot about others being thieves,now he has exposed himself as the thief

sophie1955
09-08-2009, 08:59 AM
How and why?? what happened?? :conf:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by sophie1955
How and why?? what happened?? :conf:
Marcus had hidden 2 packs of ciggies in his drawer (apparently he was going to give them as a present to Bea on Sunday). The cigs he had got from the supply left for HMs at the Tea Party.

Sophie came across when he told her to get a can of beer out his drawer. Everyone was dumbfounded why a non-smoker was hiding ciggies.

Marcus got shirty with everyone including his chums Halfarse and BEAst (saying they should have trusted them he had a good reason).

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by lime
He talks alot about others being thieves,now he has exposed himself as the thief

Very true!:thumbs:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 09:02 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2578307/HMs-target-Marcus-over-fag-gate-Big-Brother.html

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 09:06 AM

I don't understand how you can call him a thief?

Surely the ciggies were for all housemates.

As for Miss Plastic Fantastic,she's exposed herself to be a grass and nobody likes a grass.

sophie1955
09-08-2009, 09:07 AM
thanks for that claymores :hug:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by terryecosse

As for Miss Plastic Fantastic,she's exposed herself to be a grass and nobody likes a grass.

I don't understand why you imply Sophie is at fault ?????? Are you saying she should have concealed that she found a non-smoker was hiding ciggies from the smokers????????????

Putting herself up for eviction was her upset response to being shouted at for revealing the non-smoker was hiding ciggies.

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Are you saying she should have concealed that she found a non-smoker was hiding ciggies from the smokers????????????

Yes.

She could have used this to her advantage,if she had any sense.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:19 AM
sophie is a non smoker as well.

so what was it to her if he had cigs or not?

:shrug:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by charmingmissc
sophie is a non smoker as well.

so what was it to her if he had cigs or not?

She was as astounded as any other reasonable person would be at the idea of a non-smoker hiding cigs

Simples

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:31 AM
so why is it anything to do with her?

he could have had them in there for any number of reasons.

if he was hiding them, why would he let her go in his drawer?

Speedy
09-08-2009, 09:32 AM
It was one packet of cigs and Marcus had no intention of keeping them for himself. When the HM's ran out of cigs he was going to surprise them with pack he had. All the smokers got a pack from the tea party and that was 1 pack left over. In this instance Marcus had good intentions but because Sophie found them he is made to look like he was stashing them away from the smokers.

It's funny how for weeks they have been living on 1 pound per day yet rarely seem to be out of cigs. What do the non-smokers get instead?

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 09:36 AM

What! Marcus 'grassed' on David - accusing him of stealing food! :laugh2:

Oh - but I'm sure you will try to excuse HIS actions somehow!

I wait with anticipation!!! Should be intersting!!:puzzled:

lime
09-08-2009, 09:38 AM

Yes ..exactly,the ciggies are for all the HM ,so why has he got them tucked away ??

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Speedy
It was one packet of cigs and Marcus had no intention of keeping them for himself. When the HM's ran out of cigs he was going to surprise them with pack he had. All the smokers got a pack from the tea party and that was 1 pack left over. In this instance Marcus had good intentions but because Sophie found them he is made to look like he was stashing them away from the smokers.

It's funny how for weeks they have been living on 1 pound per day yet rarely seem to be out of cigs. What do the non-smokers get instead?

How do you know that - because he said so! How gullible!

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:43 AM

Yes ..exactly,the ciggies are for all the HM ,so why has he got them tucked away ??

the jist was they smoke so many they will run out again.

then he would give them to bea so that she could pass them

around, as she is always sharing hers out.

lime
09-08-2009, 09:44 AM

Of course he had no intention of keeping them for himself,he is a non smoker.

I think his intention is quite clear in this instance,to win favour with smoking HM's

Claymores
09-08-2009, 09:45 AM

pt 1 - she was astounded as any reasonable person would be at finding a non-smoker hiding ciigs

pt 2 - Suggest a number - only one I can think of is his own given one - he was going to give them SPECIFICALLY AS A PRESENT TO BEA -(to curry favour from her...duvet or otherwise.......while denying them from his enemies

pt3 - He fooked up. In being too lazy to go to the drawer himself, he forgot she might come across them

Simples

lime
09-08-2009, 09:50 AM

pt 1 - she was astounded as any reasonable person would be at finding a non-smoker hiding ciigs

pt 2 - Suggest a number - only one I can think of is his own given one - he was going to give them SPECIFICALLY AS A PRESENT TO BEA -(to curry favour from her...duvet or otherwise.......while denying them from his enemies

pt3 - He fooked up. In being too lazy to go to the drawer himself, he forgot she might come across them

Simples
:thumbs:

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 09:50 AM

Simples

Here, here - the dark whatever - was too stupid to remember!!

No more complex than that!!

lime
09-08-2009, 09:54 AM

the jist was they smoke so many they will run out again.

then he would give them to bea so that she could pass them

around, as she is always sharing hers out.

The jist ??:conf:

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:55 AM
explanation

calyman
09-08-2009, 09:59 AM

Simples
Pt 1: I'm a reasonable person and I am only astounded at the degree of consternation the smokers have shown. The fags were for all, not just for them

Pt 2: They were his to do whatever he liked to do with them. BB did not say the fags were only for smokers. If he wanted to use them as barter, then that's just as good (if not better than smoking them)

Pt 3: Erm, he didn't "fook up". he was never going to smoke the fags, he would have given them to others. Logic says they would have known about this later and would then have been grateful to Marcus for his foresight when they had no fags left for themselves.

As usual, it's the empty arguments with no solid foundation that others employ when trying to prove their own self regarding ethical points. They have only shown themselves to be the real selfish individuals here.

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

David took more than his fair share of food,an essential for ALL housemates.

Marcus took his fair share of ciggies,a luxury item.

What's so difficult to understand.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by calyman

Simples
Pt 1: I'm a reasonable person and I am only astounded at the degree of consternation the smokers have shown. The fags were for all, not just for them

Pt 2: They were his to do whatever he liked to do with them. BB did not say the fags were only for smokers. If he wanted to use them as barter, then that's just as good (if not better than smoking them)

Pt 3: Erm, he didn't "fook up". he was never going to smoke the fags, he would have given them to others. Logic says they would have known about this later and would then have been grateful to Marcus for his foresight when they had no fags left for themselves.

As usual, it's the empty arguments with no solid foundation that others employ when trying to prove their own self regarding ethical points. They have only shown themselves to be the real selfish individuals here.

I see no 'solid foundation' to your argument either! In the end - it comes down to opinion - what you believe!!

If you want to believe Marcus's intentions were so honourable - then go ahead - I for one most certainly DON'T!

And that is an opinion formed on the basis of observing his previous behaviour for the last two months!! Don't trust the man one little bit!!!

hennessy
09-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Cigerettes are a commodity, like food and tea bags.
If the smokers said they'll give extra portions of alcohol to the non smokers than it'll be fair but if it's for all HM why not take them? Whatever the motives.
Sophie was in the wrong for whistleblowing when it didn't concern her.
And lime do you feel a big man for calling out a spelling mistake or did you not get the gist?

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 10:22 AM

David took more than his fair share of food,an essential for ALL housemates.

Marcus took his fair share of ciggies,a luxury item.

What's so difficult to understand.

I don't think the smokers in there would consider the cigarettes a 'luxury' item! Smoking is an addiction - with potential withdrawal symptoms!! Not life threatening - but unpleasant!

If David took a bit of butter - they weren't going to starve were they - don't be so dramatic!!

As I suspected - predictable response - not very interesting!!

lime
09-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Ghostface77
Cigerettes are a commodity, like food and tea bags.
If the smokers said they'll give extra portions of alcohol to the non smokers than it'll be fair but if it's for all HM why not take them? Whatever the motives.
Sophie was in the wrong for whistleblowing when it didn't concern her.
And lime do you feel a big man for calling out a spelling mistake or did you not get the gist?
As I am female & 5' 3 I most certainly do not feel like a big man.
As already pointed out ,ciggies belonged to all HM so it did concern Sophie

hennessy
09-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Than Sophie should have taken a pack if she was blessed with foresight.
And feeling like a big bad shouldn't be taken literally

lime
09-08-2009, 10:42 AM

Why should Sophie haven taken something that did not belong to her??

If you are insinuating that i feel like "A big bad " then I can assure you I am not.

calyman
09-08-2009, 10:47 AM

If you are insinuating that i feel like "A big bad " then I can assure you I am not.
What part of "equal shares" do you not understand? All items given to the housemates after succesful completion of the shopping task were for all housemates, not some.

If a housemate wants to smoke the fags, that's their privilege. If a housemates wants to use them for barter, then DITTO.

Simples

hennessy
09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Didn't the cigerettes belong to all the HMs?
If the smokers paid for them fair enough but they didn't ergo it was a free for all.
And "a big bad" or not it's not nice to pull up people's grammar, it might come back and bite you on the rear.

lime
09-08-2009, 11:03 AM

What part of "equal shares" do you not understand? All items given to the housemates after successful completion of the shopping task were for all housemates, not some.

If a housemate wants to smoke the fags, that's their privilege. If a housemates wants to use them for barter, then DITTO.

Simples

It's hardly " equal shares" if one HM has taken something out of circulation.
All items are given to the housemates after successful completion of the shopping task were for all housemates,not some.

If a housemate wants to use them for barter,then DITTO.

So if David was to take some food out or circulation (hide it away) and then use it at a later stage to barter for ciggies that would be OK or would he be called a thief ??

SiCkBuLLeT
09-08-2009, 11:05 AM
I find Sophie more irratating everyday she sounds pissed up and cranky, on live feed last night i could'nt stand her voice much more, just shut up you annoying thick bitch

I really hate her

lime
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Didn't the cigerettes belong to all the HMs?
If the smokers paid for them fair enough but they didn't ergo it was a free for all.
And "a big bad" or not it's not nice to pull up people's grammar, it might come back and bite you on the rear.

YES YES YES.They belonged to ALL housemates not Marcus.
To be honest, I didn't notice spelling mistake:blush:

I just do not see a gist/jist in this situation.

I just see Marcus wanting to be in control

calyman
09-08-2009, 11:14 AM

What part of "equal shares" do you not understand? All items given to the housemates after successful completion of the shopping task were for all housemates, not some.

Simples

It's hardly " equal shares" if one HM has taken something out of circulation.
All items are given to the housemates after successful completion of the shopping task were for all housemates,not some.

If a housemate wants to use them for barter,then DITTO.

So if David was to take some food out or circulation (hide it away) and then use it at a later stage to barter for ciggies that would be OK or would he be called a thief ??
Marcus didn't take anything out of circulation. The smokers would have still smoked the fags. They just might have had to swap say "Frosties" for them.

As for Fatty taking food out of "circulation" then I have to agree with you there. The food would have headed in a general direction of fatty's cavernous girth, not used as barter for ciggies. In that circumstance, then yes; Fatty would have consumed more than his fair share at the expense of all other housemeates.

Clearly not the same as Marcus retaining the fags for use later, as barter.

Speedy
09-08-2009, 11:17 AM

If you watched the live feed you would know! It's obvious you didn't. :cheer2:

hennessy
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
If David took food from the party spread than he is entitled to do with it what he wants, I wouldn't call him a thief.
I didn't realise the smokers left all cigerettes at the party when they left, if they didn't than surely Marcus is allowed.
And I apologise, I thought you were correcting someones spelling.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 12:29 PM

If you watched the live feed you would know! It's obvious you didn't. :cheer2:

Got better things to do than stay up all night to watch bb!!
I need my sleep!

Whatever you say - you don't and can't know his intentions!

There is no way he could prove his intentions! You just take him at his word! I don't! Simple as!!

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 12:31 PM
He talks alot about others being thieves,now he has exposed himself as the thief VERY true ,he slated David who he THOUGHT had taken something yet he is a PROVEN thief it will be his downfall thank God !! hes up on Monday

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 12:34 PM

As for Miss Plastic Fantastic,she's exposed herself to be a grass and nobody likes a grass. I CAN and WILL call him a THEIF ,the cigarettes were for the smokers ,Mucus is not SMOKER he is a THEIF !! but he will be up on Monday now

hennessy
09-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I must have missed Big Brother saying that

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
You probably do miss a lot with that 77 - social interactions can be quite tough :pat: neve mind

hennessy
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM
You probably do miss a lot with that 77 - social interactions can be quite tough :pat: neve mind

lol
That was the best you can do?

MeMyselfAndI
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
i hate Marcus

Tenantry
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Why can't he take them, they were for everyone. So what if he is going to use them to trade with. That's just the way life is, get with the program people! Look after number one like everyone eles does in that house.

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

I CAN and WILL call him a THEIF ,the cigarettes were for the smokers ,Mucus is not SMOKER he is a THEIF !! but he will be up on Monday now

And who stipulated this?

You?

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM

I CAN and WILL call him a THEIF ,the cigarettes were for the smokers ,Mucus is not SMOKER he is a THEIF !! but he will be up on Monday now

And who stipulated this?

You?

:shrug: He has been CAUGHT red handed

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Personally i think Marcus was out of order last night, what right has he got or anybody to hide cigs, to give to people when feel its the right time, its like a mother/father doing that with kids with sweets, i've said from day 1 the guy is a total control freak, i've been proved right.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tenantry
Why can't he take them, they were for everyone. So what if he is going to use them to trade with. That's just the way life is, get with the program people! Look after number one like everyone eles does in that house. They were for the smokers ,as if bb would give non smokers ciggies ffs :rolleyes:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:03 PM

lol
Not without getting banned sprog :pat:

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 01:04 PM
makes no ****ing difference

they weren't from the shopping list, end of story.

hennessy
09-08-2009, 01:05 PM

lol

lol you're a joke claymores. You've got way too much time on your hands, let's drop it ffs

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
makes no ****ing difference

they weren't from the shopping list, end of story. It makes a MASSIVE difference,they were NOT HIS TO STEAL ,and the end of the story will come when he is nominated by the hm8s he stole from

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 01:12 PM
They were for the smokers ffs :rolleyes:

Said who?

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM

lol

lol you're a joke claymores. You've got way too much time on your hands, let's drop it ffs

Lets not sprog - your posts irritate me with innacuraciies and just general antagonistic sh1te so I'll continue onyou whenever I have the misfortune to cross your path.

hennessy
09-08-2009, 01:19 PM

lol

Lets not sprog - your posts irritate me with innacuraciies and just general antagonistic sh1te so I'll continue onyou

whenever I have the misfortune to cross your path.

Whatever I can't wait until your back in school:dance:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:22 PM

That'll be September in the School of Politics when teaching a level 2 class in applied politics/LGOs sproggy

hennessy
09-08-2009, 01:27 PM

That'll be September when teaching a level 2 class in applied politics/LGOs sproggy

sure
How do you get to classes in this imaginary full time job, hover-craft or jet car?
:pat:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:31 PM

That'll be September when teaching a level 2 class in applied politics/LGOs sproggy

sure
How do you get to classes in this imaginary full time job, hover-craft or jet car?
:pat: I usually just drive the car ( and I'm P/T on lecturing combining it with the real job) - do you use the tank?

hennessy
09-08-2009, 01:34 PM
yeah:sleep:
sure, I use a tank
I'm a tank delivery driver

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:47 PM
sure, I use a tank

Aww is it nap time?

Is a cool remote comtrol tank so that action man can deliver the stuff all across a room? wow - you so cool if so

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
sure, I use a tank

:laugh:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:55 PM
sure, I use a tank

:laugh:
shhhhhhh - it's nap time - be quiet!

hennessy
09-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Claymores you're a teacher and this is how you go on?
You're more deluded and childish than Marcus but without the charm

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Claymores you're a teacher and this is how you go on?
You're more deluded and childish than Marcus but without the charm
I teach postgrads - and have no kids - having to deal with a big vroom vroom army tank driver who is in sleepy time is foreign to me - only got my nephew to go by