PDA

View Full Version : EVICT CHARLIE!!!

marcpaygnard
09-08-2009, 09:33 AM
I have to say im glad there are many people who agree with me about charlie on this website, aswell as others!!

His the biggest game player in the house, he acts up to every camera and constantly sh.it stirs about all the housemates and then says he 'loves' everyone'.

Its sooo frustrating that his still in there!!

Id rather have sree back, rather than charlie, and thats BAD!!!

EVICT CHARLIE, EVICT CHARLIE, EVICT CHARLIE :elephant:

Harry!
09-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Spot on!

Absolutely_Silly
09-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Get Charlie out!

sl3ptsolong
09-08-2009, 09:51 AM
He's a down to earth nice guy and if he doesnt want trouble thats fair enough. He stands up to Rodrigo so he does have an opinion. He could easily sit and apologise to him all the time but he doesnt

sophie2win♥
No way!!:devil: he is the entertaining one in the house! :laugh: i hope he is in the final :thumbs2: but i still want sophie to win

sophie2win♥
No way!!:devil: he is the entertaining one in the house! :laugh: i hope he is in the final :thumbs2: but i still want sophie to win :cheer::cheer2::dance2:

Myammy
09-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by sophie2win♥
No way!!:devil: he is the entertaining one in the house! :laugh: i hope he is in the final :thumbs2: but i still want sophie to win

He tries hard to be the new Brian Dowling, but every now and again his true colours come out, just look at the agression that came out when he was stopping Rodrigo from taking his mattress, after making Rod's bed wet, showed his evil side, and last nights rant at Halfwit, and the stirring after with lousy Lisa , all confirm my opinion that he is the most desperate in there wanting to win.. Cant stand the numpty..

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Keep Charlie in :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Striptease
09-08-2009, 10:51 AM
He annoys the **** out of me! He's always looking at the camera's when he's talking.

Origineel gepost door gillgroom
Keep Charlie in :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Why ? Gime 3 good reasons

BB22
I have to agree with the original post.

BigDuncsBestMate
It annoys the ****** out of me that he trys to play stupid to simple things. You may be thick mate, but you aint that thick.

Playing a game trying to come across as the thick loveable gay Geordie, he is trying to copy Brian Dowling who won an early BB.

He is a d**khead and wont win.

001steven
09-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I agree get the FAKE out!!!!

He is playing up to the cameras, he thinks cause he's a Geordie, gay,happy go lucky he thinks he will win on that basis, o don't want him to win he doesn't deserve it at all

marcpaygnard
09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
He is the most disingenuous housemate.
He impersonates Brian Dowling.
He is using his mother's condition to win.
He is a stealth bully.
His pranks are nasty.
He is a fake and a fraud.
He looks at the cameras when he is speaking to someone.
He checks the camera is watching him before he says and does things

His fake!!

Please let him be up for eviction this week!!!

prkp12
09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Get charlie out!

BitterFruit
09-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Myammy
Originally posted by sophie2win♥

He tries hard to be the new Brian Dowling, but every now and again his true colours come out, just look at the agression that came out when he was stopping Rodrigo from taking his mattress, after making Rod's bed wet, showed his evil side, and last nights rant at Halfwit, and the stirring after with lousy Lisa , all confirm my opinion that he is the most desperate in there wanting to win.. Cant stand the numpty..

from what I remember, Brian was genuinally funny in his own right ...i don't get any sense of a real character with Charlie except underlying spite ...
his pranks are a cheap replacement for original wit
his sideline stirring of others is a cheap replacement for original opinion

tracy101
09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
totally agree get charlie out x

santaa
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
just because hes gay?, Hes not trying to be like anyone.

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by marcpaygnard
I have to say im glad there are many people who agree with me about charlie on this website, aswell as others!!

His the biggest game player in the house, he acts up to every camera and constantly sh.it stirs about all the housemates and then says he 'loves' everyone'.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Why?, because he spoke up and let everyone know that Halfwit put the ideas into peoples heads that Lisa was influencing the house against him, and says himself that he had a mind of his own and NOT influenced by Lisa!!! Now I finally know where all this hate came from.

brian3
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM
if camp was a volume control. Charlie puts in up to 11 when the camera is on him. He also has a look stupid control and feel sorry for me control.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Because Charlie fans don't tend to use forums. Nerdier types tend to use forums, which is more biased to Freddie support. That's why Charlie is one of the front runners to win BB.

Charlie has 25,000 + fans on facebook, compared to Freddie's 1-1500.

Joe Bloggs watching TV probably won't like Freddie that much. Even just due to prejudice because he's wealthy, posh and cocky of late.

I have to say though, Charlie was legendary tonight, and told it how it was. Freddie is the plot/scheme obsessive and he's spent 9 weeks trying to evict Lisa and making false allies with others.

All thus far has failed miserably, because Lisa will be going into the final.

mkdfan
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I agree Charlie is a liar and a fake GET HIM OUT!

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Myammy
But you can say things like that about any HM. I could write a paragraph like that for any HM in Big Brother history. So what use is highlighting a few bad points and embelleshing them according to bias?

I could write paragraphs like that knocking Freddie all day long, using stone hard evidence too. It's very easy but ultimately biased.

Btw, evil was obviously typed in over-emotion. :thumbs:

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by mkdfan
I agree Charlie is a liar and a fake GET HIM OUT!
But they've all lied and been fake at some point or another, so what use is saying that? Nobody's perfect, they all mess up at times.

Btw, I don't think Charlie was lying or being fake tonight. Most people, mainly outside forums I'm thinking of here (but also on forums) loved the fact that he told Halfwit things straight up, and cleared it up.

Halfwit does have a game plan. Look who he's nominated every week, and made false allies with. It's called bloc voting against Lisa.

And Lisa is still in, riding to the final. Btw, I do realise she has a gameplan too. I'm going to make a thread about that, to clear that up.

Angus
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by sl3ptsolong
He's a down to earth nice guy and if he doesnt want trouble thats fair enough. He stands up to Rodrigo so he does have an opinion. He could easily sit and apologise to him all the time but he doesnt

WTF:shocked::pat::pat:

fitz2k2
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
leave charlie alone

mist

I will be voting my backside off to get that idiot out.

rayheartbliss
sour loseeeer.........

coolestrocknrollstar
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
dont vote for him to win he doesnt deserve it,,,,,he is the biggest bitch in the house,,,going from one group to another telling them what each other has said.

A wanker get him out