PDA

View Full Version : This is what Big Brother should do if they don't nominate.

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Take away half the prize fund, put them back on basic shopping for another 2 weeks and put all the housemates up besides Sophie, Siavash and Marcus.

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 10:13 AM
oooh good. I bet a couple of people would consider walking about the prize fund.

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
You would seriously see a lot of housemates change. That's what I would personally do.

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 10:35 AM
For sure, even the ones pretending "it's not about the money"..

Binstig
09-08-2009, 10:37 AM
I think it would annoy Roddy. But I dont think it would be a bad thing because he has never said its not about the money as its obvious it would mean a lot to him.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Take away half the prize fund, put them back on basic shopping for another 2 weeks and put all the housemates up besides Sophie, Siavash and Marcus.

WHAT A *****ED UP FORM OF JUSTICE THAT IS :mad::mad::mad:

Punish everybody for the the 2 pelulant kids refusing to nominate eh?!

It used to be a fundamental breach got you ejected - now a fundamental breach gets Hira evicted in this warped version of natural justice

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - you make me puke quite frankly

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 10:45 AM
We all know they're not going to just evict them just for refusing to nominate, so that's why I haven't mentioned that.

jadore212
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
put all them up it will be much fearer because how its looking lisa group are heading to the finals because i think they will put the most popular ones up for nomination to eliminate the treat i think saivash just want the public to decide vash to win

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by jadore212
put all them up it will be much fearer because how its looking lisa group are heading to the finals because i think they will put the most popular ones up for nomination to eliminate the treat i think saivash just want the public to decide vash to win

But they obviously haven't learnt from last week. So my way, they might actually learn from it.

lukebartram
09-08-2009, 11:58 AM
NOOO THEY SHOULD DO THIS

the person who dont nominate, if they win there money will be halfed
but the other hms will get the full amount,,

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by dogfaceLB
NOOO THEY SHOULD DO THIS

the person who dont nominate, if they win there money will be halfed
but the other hms will get the full amount,,

Trust OP -if they don't nominate just give them £100,000 each there and then and tell the rest to eff off home

You know OP makes sense :thumbs:

*teddybear*
09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
The simple and fairest solution would be to put anybody either talking about nominations or refusing to nominate up for nomination that week. :thumbs: