PDA

View Full Version : Marcus stole the cigarettes for Bea's affection

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I knew there was a simple explanation, he was going to give them too her when they were all out of fags because the way Lisa treated her over the cornflakes........ Have a nice day folks

Oooo_get_her
09-08-2009, 10:29 AM
I agree about him taking them as a present for her to win her affection (support, whatever) but he took tham at the Hatter's Tea Party which, unless I'm mistaken, was before Frosties-gate.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Marcus always has motives.......

could only have been

1 - To curry favour from Bea when gave her the "special present"

2 - To use as trade which seems patently unfair - never saw Hira (non-drinker) stashing any booze at the Tea Party

3 - To deny them from his enemies.

He's a prize rat after accusing and ridiculing David for stealing food.

BigDuncsBestMate
09-08-2009, 10:35 AM
giving ciggies to a woman to get her affections is probably not that strange for Marcus, I mean look at the state of him, he definatley pays for sex outside the BB house.

What sane woman would sleep with the sleazy fat ******er ?????????

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 10:36 AM
If this is true the wolf's judgement when it comes to women is just mashed up.

I thought Tom put him right with the pervie weirdo talk and he reluctantly took on board that pursuit of vixens was off!:shrug:

Bea isn't one to pursue Marcus!
She'll be the Deliah to your cartoon Samson:sad: Love in the house :nono: is not for you.

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Yes I can believe it would have been a sex for cigarettes sort of trade.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by cassieparis
If this is true the wolf's judgement when it comes to women is just mashed up.

I thought Tom put him right with the pervie weirdo talk and he reluctantly took on board that pursuit of vixens was off!:shrug:

Bea isn't one to pursue Marcus!
She'll be the Deliah to your cartoon Samson:sad: Love in the house :nono: is not for you.

Oh - I do like that!! Love in the house is not for you - well said!:thumbs:

Unfortunately - he just doesn't get the message! Will he ever!! That old delusion thing!

Tenantry
09-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Oooo_get_her
I agree about him taking them as a present for her to win her affection (support, whatever) but he took tham at the Hatter's Tea Party which, unless I'm mistaken, was before Frosties-gate.

Din't not know he had them for that long, Thourght he took them last night at some point before LF.

I agree with who ever said that he was trying to keep them away from Lisa and David. And give them to his gang, how thats come back on him as it was part of his gang (Bea) trying to rip him apart.:whistle:

ElProximo
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Marcus always has motives.......

could only have been

1 - To curry favour from Bea when gave her the "special present"

2 - To use as trade which seems patently unfair - never saw Hira (non-drinker) stashing any booze at the Tea Party

3 - To deny them from his enemies.

He's a prize rat after accusing and ridiculing David for stealing food.

Bang-on.
Amazingly he will retell the thievery as some sort of righteous act he was entitled to do for the good of the people.
Even though he got 'punked' by a little girl lol!