PDA

View Full Version : So its okay for sophie to break to rules but not

mrs-big
09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Siavash or Marcus!?

With Siavash not nominating people are saying that he should leave
BUT

Sophie broke the rules last night by saying she wants people to nominate her, and to put her up!

And She has spoken about nominations loads, thats still breaking the rules!!!

But people seem to be okay with that but not with Marcus and Siavash!

Im not saying that they shouldnt nominate because they should as it is big brother,
But come on!

Hmmm weirddd!

jadore212
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
siavash know its a masive game going on with lisa group and last night on lf prove that lisa group will never nominate each other and he know that they will put the most popular people to go up for nomination which is siavash freddie and marcus because they think these are the biggest treats to them saivash knows this so i think he will like every body to go up again so the public could decide.im with the vash on this one:cheer::cheer:

mrs-big
09-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by jadore212
siavash know its a masive game going on with lisa group and last night on lf prove that lisa group will never nominate each other and he know that they will put the most popular people to go up for nomination which is siavash freddie and marcus because they think these are the biggest treats to them saivash knows this so i think he will like every body to go up again so the public could decide.im with the vash on this one:cheer::cheer:

Oh i agree!!!

Mystrios
09-08-2009, 11:13 AM
To be honest Siavash is always trying to break the Rules aswell as Marcus, Dogface hardly ever does.

In my opinion Siavash is a big game player !!!

And when BB said that there would be consiquences for the whole house for him not nominating he quickly tried to change because he thought he would be unpopular in the house

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Talking about nominations is different from not nominating.
Not nominating = pointless i.e kick them out.
I'm just sick of all these HM's crying about how much they want to go home, when they know they can leave. All talk no action.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 11:17 AM
You're talking UTTER CR@P:

Sophie can be punished for the rule infraction of talking noms - they've punished in various ways over the years. I say she should instantly be up (in other years they've banned from nominating, jailed, etc)

Refusing to nominate is a FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of the rules. Fundamental breaches have ALWAYS resulted in instant ejection.

(Except last week :rolleyes: )

RCW1945
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
When Davina said "Sophie, you are safe" her little face lit up and she said "Oh, thankyou, thankyou".
A strange reaction for someone who wants to leave.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags

Spot on diamond :thumbs:

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:21 AM
That could be form the result of an arguement, Siavash and Marcus do it because they have been scheming!

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Mystrios
To be honest Siavash is always trying to break the Rules aswell as Marcus, Dogface hardly ever does.

You are factually incorrect. Sophie has violated the rules with regards to nominations the same amount of times as Siavash. Or, on one interpretation of the situation it could be argued she has violated the rules on one more occasion than Siavash.

Sophie broke the rules in week six, week seven and week eight and faced the public vote each time. It is plausible to interpret her actions in week eight as constituting two rules breaks, one of discussing nominations and one of failing to nominate two people (she only nominated Marcus and refused to give a second nomination).

bananarama
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
You're talking UTTER CR@P:

Sophie can be punished for the rule infraction of talking noms - they've punished in various ways over the years. I say she should instantly be up (in other years they've banned from nominating, jailed, etc)

Refusing to nominate is a FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of the rules. Fundamental breaches have ALWAYS resulted in instant ejection.

(Except last week :rolleyes: )

Exactly......Siavash should have gone instead of Hira......

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags

I agree with this.

hennessy
09-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I just want to know if other HM's get punish will Rodders have a go at Sophie?

RCW1945
09-08-2009, 11:33 AM
"she only nominated Marcus and refused to give a second nomination)."
In week 8 she nominated Marcus and Hira.
In week 9 she nominated Marcus and Freddie.
Ref; Siavash, he claimed to not nominate so that he would go to the public vote. The punishment should have been "all up EXCEPT him".

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by mrs-big
Siavash or Marcus!?

BUT

Sophie broke the rules last night by saying she wants people to nominate her, and to put her up!

Im not saying that they shouldnt nominate because they should as it is big brother,
But come on!

Hmmm weirddd!

Sophie has two things going for her LOL,fake boobs and the 'lads' vote

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by RCW1945
"she only nominated Marcus and refused to give a second nomination)."
In week 8 she nominated Marcus and Hira.
In week 9 she nominated Marcus and Freddie.

Unless there is some confusion in different sources with regard to which nominations were in which week, then I am correct. Sophie nominated only Marcus in week eight and refused to give a second nomination. She nominated Marcus and Hira in week nine and Marcus and Freddie in week 10. And even if there were some confusion over which weeks the events occurred in my main point would still stand.

Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2009_(UK)#Nominations_table)

Billy
09-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I think it's the fact that they gloated about it after nominations. It's only fair to wait and see how Sophie reacts to the punishment.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by BB22

You are factually incorrect. Sophie has violated the rules with regards to nominations the same amount of times as Siavash. Or, on one interpretation of the situation it could be argued she has violated the rules on one more occasion than Siavash.

Sophie broke the rules in week six, week seven and week eight and faced the public vote each time. It is plausible to interpret her actions in week eight as constituting two rules breaks, one of discussing nominations and one of failing to nominate two people (she only nominated Marcus and refused to give a second nomination).

Yes indeedio. :thumbs:

When all the housemates (well, except Rodrigo and Lisa) broke nomination rules in week 6 (?) they all refused to nominate properly - just as big a rule-break as refusing to nominate at all because their nominations were null and void. That is a fundamental rule of Big Brother but I didn't see you lot saying they should all be 'ejected' then.

This forum really is full of double standards. In my eyes, she should be punished for saying it as harshly as the others have been. Just because she's an entertaining housemate (which I totally agree with) it does not mean she should get any lighter treatment.

I, too, will be interested to see whether Rodrigo tells her off for breaking the rules in the same way he has other housemates.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Siavash or Marcus!?

BUT

But come on!

Hmmm weirddd!

As far as I am aware - they have all spoken about nominations at some point!

To my knowledge - Sophie's 'rule break' last night was the first of that nature! Whereas Marcus and Siavash have done so before. That, in my book, makes it different!!

They should all be punished - but as it is not Marcus and Siavash's 'first offence' their punishment should be harsher!!

BB22
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Siavash or Marcus!?

BUT

But come on!

Hmmm weirddd!

As far as I am aware - they have all spoken about nominations at some point!

To my knowledge - Sophie's 'rule break' last night was the first of that nature! Whereas Marcus and Siavash have done so before. That, in my book, makes it different!!

They should all be punished - but as it is not Marcus and Siavash's 'first offence' their punishment should be harsher!!

May I refer you to my earlier posts in this thread. It is a matter of public record that Sophie is a serial rule breaker.

Smugington
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM

I'd just like to say that the quality of your posts are pretty amazing.

BB22
09-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Smugington

I'd just like to say that the quality of your posts are pretty amazing.

It is kind of you to go to the trouble of making such a comment. Thank you.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Aww, feel the love! :banana: :cheer: And I concur, as well.

And Dogface has been punished for breaking nominations rules MORE than once before - as well as last night, there was the mass rule-break in Week 6 and at least one other offense when Kris and her faced eviction as a result. So COMMONSENSE is mistaken, I'm afraid.