PDA

View Full Version : divina on twitter

snowflake09
09-08-2009, 11:02 AM
i went on to my twitter and divina said that marcus should be punished for last nigh . :cat: why i think he was keeping them so when thay run out what do u think

BigDuncsBestMate
09-08-2009, 11:04 AM
why stop at last night, the guy has been a k**bhead throughout and could and should of been punnished before.

Grow some Bollox BB producers !!!!!!!!!

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Like any old lag, he was hiding the snout to trade for favours.

BigDuncsBestMate
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
trade for sex you mean, sleazy fat f**cker.

There is a load of skint prostitutes where Marcus lives, whilst he's been in the BB house their income has declined sharply.

If he wins the 100K they will soon earn it back !!

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:11 AM
There is no way Marcus would use it to trade for favours. He's clever enough to know that the first question asked would be where he got them and why was he keeping them when he wasn't a smoker. He had them so he could dish them out cause he's sick of the smokers getting all tweaky when they've run out. If Divvy thinks he should be punished for that, then Divvy should consider that Doggy rooting through someone elses belongings is a far bigger crime and i consider it much more offensive.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Hedgie
There is no way Marcus would use it to trade for favours. He's clever enough to know that the first question asked would be where he got them and why was he keeping them when he wasn't a smoker. He had them so he could dish them out cause he's sick of the smokers getting all tweaky when they've run out. If Divvy thinks he should be punished for that, then Divvy should consider that Doggy rooting through someone elses belongings is a far bigger crime and i consider it much more offensive.

:thumbs:

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by BigDuncsBestMate
trade for sex you mean, sleazy fat f**cker.

There is a load of skint prostitutes where Marcus lives, whilst he's been in the BB house their income has declined sharply.

If he wins the 100K they will soon earn it back !!
http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html :wavey: :tongue:

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:16 AM
There is no way Marcus would use it to trade for favours. He's clever enough to know that the first question asked would be where he got them and why was he keeping them when he wasn't a smoker. He had them so he could dish them out cause he's sick of the smokers getting all tweaky when they've run out.

The first sentence is obviously correct. Following the correctness of the first sentence, this makes the second sentence very likely true also.

However, I would not expect much sympathy if I were you. This forum is just seething with irrationality, even more than usual, at present and has been for several days.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I knew Marcus had a packet of ciggies from the alice in wonderland tea party, he mentioned this himself.

all he was doing was trying to score brownie points with Bea, and goodness knows why he wanted or needed them.

Funny how he had ago at Hira for keeping sweets she rightfully was allowed to have and she kept to swap for Tuna. Yet he was keeping the fags??

Also noted Noirin's name was brought up again, when in shame bring up her name LOL

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by BB22
There is no way Marcus would use it to trade for favours. He's clever enough to know that the first question asked would be where he got them and why was he keeping them when he wasn't a smoker. He had them so he could dish them out cause he's sick of the smokers getting all tweaky when they've run out.

The first sentence is obviously correct. Following the correctness of the first sentence, this makes the second sentence very likely true also.

However, I would not expect much sympathy if I were you. This forum is just seething with irrationality, even more than usual, at present and has been for several days.
I still feel compelled to fight his corner, come what may. *sigh* :joker:

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM

Lazy fat pig marcus could not be bothered to get off his lard arse to go and get his own tinny from his drawer. His limited braincells let it slip from his selective memory that sending the lovely helpful Sophie to get it for him would expose his self-serving usury.

His post-hoc cover story (remember he had tantalised Rebecca with the promise of a 'present' in the future), that he was going to give them to Rebecca because she was a nice considerate sharer, does not wash. Remember how altruistic she is? "I gave you the cigaretttes, now hand over the Frosties bitch". That is how nicely she shares.

Marcus should have been REMOVED for gross anti-social behaviour long before now. He WILL be nominated, but there are others who also deserve to go (Rebecca and Freddie for example), so we shall see.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

Lazy fat pig marcus could not be bothered to get off his lard arse to go and get his own tinny from his drawer. His limited braincells let it slip from his selective memory that sending the lovely helpful Sophie to get it for him would expose his self-serving usury.

His post-hoc cover story (remember he had tantalised Rebecca with the promise of a 'present' in the future), that he was going to give them to Rebecca because she was a nice considerate sharer, does not wash. Remember how altruistic she is? "I gave you the cigaretttes, now hand over the Frosties bitch". That is how nicely she shares.

Marcus should have been REMOVED for gross anti-social behaviour long before now. He WILL be nominated, but there are others who also deserve to go (Rebecca and Freddie for example), so we shall see.

ROFL what I cant stand about Marcus is that he thinks he is totally right 100 percent of the time, in his eyes he has never done any wrong LOL

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by reallynow
I knew Marcus had a packet of ciggies from the alice in wonderland tea party, he mentioned this himself.

all he was doing was trying to score brownie points with Bea, and goodness knows why he wanted or needed them.

Funny how he had ago at Hira for keeping sweets she rightfully was allowed to have and she kept to swap for Tuna. Yet he was keeping the fags??

Also noted Noirin's name was brought up again, when in shame bring up her name LOL

Origin is very important in the big brother house. It has a psychological impact on all the housemates. Something from the store cupboard is for the group and they consider it a shared item. Something that is given for the evening by big brother, and will be taken away after the evening is over is fair game. I didn't see where the sweets came from, but i think that it is likely to have come from a shared source.
However. It is very possible that Marcus has just decided that if you can't beat them, Join them. By the way, why isn't Hira getting this much stick for doing what you consider the same thing? Double standards much? :tongue: :laugh2:

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:24 AM

ROFL what I cant stand about Marcus is that he thinks he is totally right 100 percent of the time, in his eyes he has never done any wrong LOL
It's a minor failing, but i'll live with it. I still think he's awesome :lovedup:

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:27 AM

Origin is very important in the big brother house. It has a psychological impact on all the housemates. Something from the store cupboard is for the group and they consider it a shared item. Something that is given for the evening by big brother, and will be taken away after the evening is over is fair game. I didn't see where the sweets came from, but i think that it is likely to have come from a shared source.
However. It is very possible that Marcus has just decided that if you can't beat them, Join them. By the way, why isn't Hira getting this much stick for doing what you consider the same thing? Double standards much? :tongue: :laugh2:

Because the ciggies are a need in the house, sweets arent!

Marcus took and hid ciggies for Brownie points with Bea, Hira took her fair share of sweets she may eat SLOWLY overtime to fairly trade with others (everyone knew Hira had sweets...that is the difference).

Now saying that as much as marcus shouldnt have took the fags, is as much Bea shouldnt have dropped him in it and should have sided with him.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 11:28 AM

Hira's sweeties came from the individual provisions boxes provided pending shopping delivery. She let it be known that she had sweeties that she was looking to trade, no purloining from communal provisions and no concealment. I hope even YOU , with your inbuilt prejudices, can see the differences here?

snowflake09
09-08-2009, 11:29 AM
yeh but it did have everyone up last night and if they did nt do this they would have been in bed understand why marcus done it because even tom toled him the show was not that good remember she last night because everyone was leveing sore all there true coulors last night

oopaloompa
09-08-2009, 11:30 AM

Thats what makes me laugh about Marcus. Im not sure what I think about him but his stupid egotistical behaviour is so funny

snowflake09
09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
but it is only a game show think about it it is editd it only shows u how they want to win

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:32 AM

Bea is not a sharer at all, i absolutely agree. (nor is Lisa). Marcus may have been mistaken in thinking that, but the very fact that he had the ciggies stashed and gave that information proves that he is a sharer, and he was thinking of someone elses wellbeing other than his own. This act came from a place of friendliness and warmth, not of a manipulative desire to trade off. Tarring Marcus with Beas brush is a mistake that is all too easily made. However, guilty by association, is not always correct.

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:33 AM

I am afraid this forum is full of people like that. The evidence presents itself every day, as far as I can see.

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:33 AM
. I hope even YOU , with your inbuilt prejudices, can see the differences here?
Do you mind elaborating on this?

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM

I am afraid this forum is full of people like that. The evidence presents itself every day, as far as I can see.

Forum and the reality of social life are two different things. I can bash many things on my keyboard, however, living daily and communicating with people comes with restraints and learning from our past mistakes...Marcus in his eyes makes no mistakes!

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 11:39 AM

Marcus took and hid ciggies for Brownie points with Bea, Hira took her fair share of sweets she may eat SLOWLY overtime to fairly trade with others (everyone knew Hira had sweets...that is the difference).

Now saying that as much as marcus shouldnt have took the fags, is as much Bea shouldnt have dropped him in it and should have sided with him.

Fair do's :thumbs: Do you know where The smokes came from? (not a loaded question, i just haven't been watching for 3 days :bawling: )

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:50 AM

Fair do's :thumbs: Do you know where The smokes came from? (not a loaded question, i just haven't been watching for 3 days :bawling: )

They came from the alice in wonderland tea party and Marcus acually did say he took some, I cant remember to whom!

*teddybear*
09-08-2009, 11:53 AM
:laugh3: Hopefully it will all backfire on him come nomination time.:thumbs:

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:56 AM

Forum and the reality of social life are two different things. I can bash many things on my keyboard, however, living daily and communicating with people comes with restraints and learning from our past mistakes...Marcus in his eyes makes no mistakes!

That is kind of interesting. I think someone whose actual perception of things changes in an online environment is subject to a kind of intellectual failing, something they should work to remedy. Precisely the same strictures on truth, falsity and the evaluation of available information apply in online environments as they do in rl, it is merely the social pressures that are different. I should clarify that I am in no way implying that that applies to your good self. It is merely an observation with regard to the interesting point you made.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Davina is a crap presenter and always has been. Her opinions of Marcus on Twitter and BB show that she's not on the fence as game show host's should be. It's a terrible time for Big Brother when Davina licks the likes of Lisa and Charlie's arses and tries to push her opinions on the British public and drown out anyone on BBBM that tries to show a like for Marcus.

She couldn't even bring herself to question Kris about his outright bullying on his eviction or Karly about how outright horrible she was. Partisan presenter? I think not.

I think she's worried Marcus can pull off cock jokes much better than her and her job might be in jeapordy :P

Marcus all the way.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 12:20 PM

Bea is not a sharer at all, i absolutely agree. (nor is Lisa). Marcus may have been mistaken in thinking that, but the very fact that he had the ciggies stashed and gave that information proves that he is a sharer, and he was thinking of someone elses wellbeing other than his own. This act came from a place of friendliness and warmth, not of a manipulative desire to trade off. Tarring Marcus with Beas brush is a mistake that is all too easily made. However, guilty by association, is not always correct.

Ermmmmm, it came from his groin! That is NOT a place of friendliness anD warmth! It is a smelly centre of lust and dominance. He thinks every woman owes him a shag for his generosity of just being. If theY withhold, he's not averse to buying favour with his snout (thaT would be ciggies rather than his repugnant nose by the way)!