PDA

View Full Version : Grace Dent a hypocritical Dot Cotton lookalike!

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Why on earth is this horrid woman supporting Bea? Bea being able to string two manipulative words together due to having a private education is not good enough if you asked me.

Bea with a combination of manipulative words appears to be strong, but I would counter that judgement by saying no one that dark, evil and who goes out of the way to destroy relationships to build up her own is a strong person and is in fact quite weak...ironically.

Bea also thinks she is a cut above the rest and like Halfwit tries to get people in corners with smart words, but they are so transparent they are flamming well boring and easily readable.

Bea to marcus last night.."I am not responisble for you interpretation of my facial reactions" WTF, a facial expression is a facial expression easy to read...now get over yourself.

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Grace Dent's writing is very entertaining, and witty. But in the flesh, she is so different. I was expecting someone bubbly and effervescent.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:19 AM
She also discredits herself when she claims Rodrigo can do no wrong in her eyes? What is he, her secret child? is tantrums and fits are out of order and he is a bloody sneak!

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by reallynow
Why on earth is this horrid woman supporting Bea? Bea being able to string two manipulative words together due to having a private education is not good enough if you asked me.

Bea with a combination of manipulative words appears to be strong, but I would counter that judgement by saying no one that dark, evil and who goes out of the way to destroy relationships to build up her own is a strong person and is in fact quite weak...ironically.

Bea also thinks she is a cut above the rest and like Halfwit tries to get people in corners with smart words, but they are so transparent they are flamming well boring and easily readable.

Bea to marcus last night.."I am not responisble for you interpretation of my facial reactions" WTF, a facial expression is a facial expression easy to read...now get over yourself.

Sha'e a terrible judge of character,you are right she is a horrible woman and spot on with your Dot Cotton comparison,LOL

BB22
09-08-2009, 11:28 AM
I get the impression that Bea has lived in a world of constant affirmation.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by BB22
I get the impression that Bea has lived in a world of constant affirmation.

Bea is not a hippy or a nice Bea, she is a backstabbing cow, nothing positive about this woman, her words are smart at times YES, but she is no different to a ghetto lazy street walker who wants everything her own way and will resort to negative things to get it in my opinion.

Bea strikes me as a person who doesnt want things she can have, and only wants things she cannot.

Tom4784
09-08-2009, 11:51 AM
She likes someone you don't so she's instantly wrong?

The fanatics are worse then ever this year it's ridiculous...

Kaaren!!
09-08-2009, 12:22 PM
she always supports the c**p people and puts down the entertaining ones lol