PDA

View Full Version : Why Freddie?

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Why is Freddie taking all the flack for saying he thought Hira had a another side I'm watching BBLB and Siavash,Marcus ,Bea ,all said she was not that nice,Sophie said she was only nice to avoid nominations!!!!

Blink_Me
09-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Sophie and Charlie do no wrong.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 11:55 AM
It's because Mr 100% (I know everything in the house) said after he lost Lisa'being evicted to change tack:

"Halfwit then entered the conversation, giving his thoughts on the latest evictee: “She wasn’t as nice as she seemed. She hid her bitchy side. I really liked her genuine side. But I saw that wasn’t all there was to her.”

He's sooooo much wiser thus us serfs. :laugh3:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Sophie and Charlie do no wrong.

Give them half rations and put them up for eviction eh :rolleyes:

That's the easy way to punish the 2 pollicks if they don't nominate :rolleyes:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - where is the pukey smiley?

Kaaren!!
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
im sick of em all talkin bout gameplans
theyre borin me!
why cant they jus get on wiv it?! :mad:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
It's because Mr 100% (I know everything in the house) said after he lost Lisa'being evicted to change tack:

"Halfwit then entered the conversation, giving his thoughts on the latest evictee: “She wasn’t as nice as she seemed. She hid her bitchy side. I really liked her genuine side. But I saw that wasn’t all there was to her.”

I KNOW what was said,I am just curious as to why it's only freddie getting stick for saying derogotary things about Hira,the others were equally suspicious

Twilight
09-08-2009, 12:06 PM
I agree with kazanne why do they hate him for telling the truth

delta
09-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Shower of sh!t in there.

Don't mind Sophie, and Siavash. The rest I either intensely dislike or couldn't care less about.

Bea and Freddie are abhorent.

No wonder Tom walked out.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 12:10 PM

See, saying 'us serfs' suggests to me the whole reason you seem so hellbent on 'hating' Freddie (as you say in your profile) is because he comes from an incredibly wealthy background, and are possibly bitter that he has had a privileged upbringing??

Now I struggle financially as much as the next person, but I don't dislike others that don't just for that reason! Judging him for his social status is just another form of discrimination - it's just as bad as disliking someone for their race or religion.

Maybe if you gave him a FAIR try you'd realise he's not as bad as you think. I am well aware he's FAR from perfect, but I don't base that judgement on his wealth, I base it on his actions.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by LaRainbow

See, saying 'us serfs' suggests to me the whole reason you seem so hellbent on 'hating' Freddie (as you say in your profile) is because he comes from an incredibly wealthy background, and are possibly bitter that he has had a privileged upbringing??

Now I struggle financially as much as the next person, but I don't dislike others that don't just for that reason! Judging him for his social status is just another form of discrimination - it's just as bad as disliking someone for their race or religion.

Maybe if you gave him a FAIR try you'd realise he's not as bad as you think. I am well aware he's FAR from perfect, but I don't base that judgement on his wealth, I base it on his actions.

WRONG - I hold no grudges he's a rich kid - I hold the view he is an objectionable individual unable to deal with real people in the real world. He appears to live in a fantasy world where he is an entrepreneur and songster.

My house based objections surround his behaviour since taking a position of power. My is superior and condescending to those less eloquent. He also spends 99% of time dreaming up what imaginary plots they're making against him and counteracting by his 'benign' chats to the serfs to get them to swallow his utter bollox to rule over his serfdom.

If they are not convinced into fantasy Halfarse world - then they are just wrong in his mind.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 02:45 PM
^ I just don't see any sense in those statements. :conf2: And I still can't understand why you use 'the serfs' when that is an inherently class-based insult.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:49 PM
^ I just don't see any sense in those statements. :conf2: And I still can't understand why you use 'the serfs' when that is an inherently class-based insult.

:pat: thanks for trying to cope anyway, no shame in failure you had a go - chin up :thumbs:

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
It's Freddie-hating week that's why

And my other thread also tries to touch on this subject - I think it's the way Freddie expresses himself at times (can sound arrogant - even if he's not being)

He has made some schoolboy errors and is trying to cover his tracks at times

BUT THEY ALL DO THIS FFS - EVERYBODY AT TIMES TRIES TO STEER THEIR WORDS/ACTIONS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A 'GOOD' IMAGE IN THE EYES OF OTHERS - for a perfect example of this see Lisa's latest actions!

AND THAT'S THE POINT OF THE ARGUMENT OF THE OP - FREDDIE HATERS ARE JUST GUNNING FOR FREDDIE AT THE MOMENT NO MATTER WHAT

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Why is Freddie taking all the flack for saying he thought Hira had a another side I'm watching BBLB and Siavash,Marcus ,Bea ,all said she was not that nice,Sophie said she was only nice to avoid nominations!!!!

Because he thinks he is right all of the time which he is not.

Hira's niceness is because of where she's from, her upbringing & that she's female. Some western folks don't understand "humble" manners from eastern cultures. But to be fair, Dimwit only makes himself sound stupid when he (marcus, bea, dogface & siavash too) talks like that. And yes Siavash is Iranian but he's a bloke & more western in his views.

Anyway, f*wits face on friday was priceless! Love it BB love it! :dance:

Prole
09-08-2009, 02:58 PM

:pat: thanks for trying to cope anyway, no shame in failure you had a go - chin up :thumbs:

LOL... You're king of the put-downs, Claymores! You do it so nicely, it must be infuriating!

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Prole

LOL... You're king of the put-downs, Claymores! You do it so nicely, it must be infuriating!

Aww chucks :blush2: - don't put me in ruling classes or I'll start to act like Halfarse! :laugh2:

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM

He's sooooo much wiser thus us serfs. :laugh3: And theres your answer in a nutshell.

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM
The point is Halfwit and Bea and Marcus and Siavash were quick to wrongly assume that there had to be a nasty darker side to Hira because she was evicted. What does that say about their own personalities. I did notice there was no bitchiness coming from the mouths of Lisa or David, they were just happy they were still there while feeling sad for Hira.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM

Aww chucks :blush2: - don't put me in ruling classes or I'll start to act like Halfarse! :laugh2:

You use the term 'ruling classes' and yet you STILL deny the main reason you dislike Freddie is for his wealth?

And you also skirt around the issue of replying to what I actually said by being condescending - the main thing you accuse Freddie of.
I suspect this is because you have no valid argument to support your actions. This is why I have reported so many of your posts this afternoon - because you resort to foul language, name-calling and offensiveness rather than posting anything substantial that would back up your claims. I will continue to report your rule-breaking on this forum until you stop, or are stopped. :)

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:31 PM

You use the term 'ruling classes' and yet you STILL deny the main reason you dislike Freddie is for his wealth?

And you also skirt around the issue of replying to what I actually said by being condescending - the main thing you accuse Freddie of.
I suspect this is because you have no valid argument to support your actions. This is why I have reported so many of your posts this afternoon - because you resort to foul language, name-calling and offensiveness rather than posting anything substantial that would back up your claims. I will continue to report your rule-breaking on this forum until you stop, or are stopped. :)

Super:thumbs: You should join DS too - they love reporters :thumbs:

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
A lot of wind-up posts on this thread!

Freddie, like a lot of them, only expressed an opinion. All of the housemates have a survival plan or game plan, if you prefer, about time we all got used to it...

Shasown
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
I dislike Freddie because he assumes aires and graces its true, he isnt any better than anyone else, in fact because of his pomposity and hypocrisy he lowers himself.

He is condescending, arrogant and paranoid, did you watch his chat with charlie last night? When accused of being bitchy about Lisa his defence was its not bitching if i talk about her behind her back, and accuse her of things, its just a discussion.

Fair enough Freddie No one has ever backstabbed or bitched about you, only discussed you.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Because selective memory kicks in when their favourites are involved.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
And condescending means to act in a patronising manner , so when freddie says "now look .... I know she is .... you obviously have been sucked in by her scheming......"

Its saying "I havent been taken in by her scheming therefore i am better than you, look up to me, listen to me, I am so much more wiser than you in things like this..."

That is patronising, condescending and quite offensive in itself.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm probs in trouble anyway - new poster reported me 13 times for using Marcusisms - bye folks!!!!!!!

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM

But Marcus and Siavash had been saying the same thing all week! That they weren't buying Hira's nicey nicey act.

Freddie just verbalised it to the whole group after HIra had gone.

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 04:00 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Shasown
I dislike Freddie because he assumes aires and graces its true, he isnt any better than anyone else, in fact because of his pomposity and hypocrisy he lowers himself.

He is condescending, arrogant and paranoid, did you watch his chat with charlie last night? When accused of being bitchy about Lisa his defence was its not bitching if i talk about her behind her back, and accuse her of things, its just a discussion.

Fair enough Freddie No one has ever backstabbed or bitched about you, only discussed you.[quote]

I watched this last night and it was not a chat so much as a rant by Charlie. They all talk about each other behind their backs but Charlie was lying when he said that Lisa has never bitched about Freddie. Charlie could lie for England.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by halfacrown

I watched this last night and it was not a chat so much as a rant by Charlie. They all talk about each other behind their backs but Charlie was lying when he said that Lisa has never bitched about Freddie. Charlie could lie for England.

Yeah fair enough Charlie did make a song and dance about it, but thats Charlie, I will slate him in his own forum for his histrionics.

I was simply giving examples of Freddie being condescending. Typical Freddie lovers response, to muddy the water and sling mud at another housemate instead of just accepting that Freddie can be patronising.

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
Originally posted by halfacrown

Yeah fair enough Charlie did make a song and dance about it, but thats Charlie, I will slate him in his own forum for his histrionics.

I was simply giving examples of Freddie being condescending. Typical Freddie lovers response, to muddy the water and sling mud at another housemate instead of just accepting that Freddie can be patronising.

I don't think he was being condescending here, more trying to get a word in. I think it's odd to criticise Freddie's tone in the face of Charlie having a go at him and using lies in doing so.

I wish Freddie had shown more loyalty to Marcus earlier, but none of them is perfect...

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm probs in trouble anyway - new poster reported me 13 times for using Marcusisms - bye folks!!!!!!!

That isn't true and you know it - plenty of people have quoted Marcus or used his language but it's in context - the only posts of yours I've reported have been of your own making that are either full of foul language or insulting towards other posters.

Don't think that by continually mocking me on this board it will make me any less ready to report you or anyone else when they break the rules of the forum.