PDA

View Full Version : Can any of you honestly say you have never talked about someone behind their back

brian3
09-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Yet you talk about HMs backstabing.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 11:59 AM
I know I can't. And I feel terrible about it, and I try my best not to as much as possible. But sometimes we all make judgements about people behind their backs.

All the housemates talk about each other behind their backs - I am well aware of that and happy to accept it. I think of all of them, Siavash and maybe Rodrigo do it the least, but they're certainly not innocent.

Also, perhaps the bitchiest one there is Bea. She has, however, gained some brownie points in my eyes by always telling the people she bitches about what she thinks to their face as well as behind their backs, whereas many of them are too spineless to do that. (In many cases, Lisa, Charlie, and Dogface.)

That said, it's still not great behaviour by any of them.

Tom4784
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
It's completely natural, everyone does it frequently about anyone. I don't really think it's that bad as it can be kind of therapeutic. The reason people hate it so much on BB is because it's watching a mirror, and plus some people just love their high horses ('I've never bitched in my eNtIrE Lief!!!! BURN HER FOR BITCHING EVIL SCUM RAWR!!!').

MR.K!
09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I do it all the time, but not in a mallicious way.

Jayson
09-08-2009, 12:07 PM
I say things behind other peoples backs, it is, like Dezzy said, completely natural.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MR.K!
I do it all the time, but not in a mallicious way.

I agree that it is the intent behind it that counts - whether intentionally mallicious or not! Although if we are honest - we all have our 'nasty moments' - is human nature!

But like most things - it comes in degrees! How often, how nasty, consequences etc.

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
everyone does it but on a game show it's a matter of degrees.
Some .... halfwit and bea live life seeking enemies.

GypsyGoth
09-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I have talked behind peoples backs and I've bicthed about them.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
it's a little bit different doing it 24/7 isn't it?

BB_Eye
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
I do it all the time, so I guess I try not to be too judgemental about the housemates doing it (especially when you have to live with people you don't like everyday).

I just hate aggressive, controlling people like Lisa and unrepentant schemers like Noirin.

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Tbh, im not even kidding, i actually dont, and its rare as well, people always talk about people behind their backs and its natural. I just say it or just keep it in, i dont bitch because its none of other peoples business. But i completely understand why people bitch.

Harry!
09-08-2009, 01:12 PM
I have talked behind peoples backs before, I have even done it on this website!