PDA

View Full Version : IF Lisa is so nice

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 11:59 AM
If Lisa is so nice as some are saying ,why then does she have a warning off BB for her behaviour towards Freddie,they don't give those out lightly,Lisa has only changed because she was warned!!

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
If Lisa is so nice as some are saying ,why then does she have a warning off BB for her behaviour towards Freddie,they don't give those out lightly,Lisa has only changed because she was warned!!

Because she isn't nice. She's borderline psychopath.

Even Marcus can control himself when arguing with Sree. But oh no, not self-important Lisa. She has the need to take her filthy paws and touch Freddie's temple with it while bullying Freddie at the bus stop.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 12:12 PM
I can't believe people forget so quick,I really don't think the reason for people disliking Freddie is actually anything to do with him being in the house ,I think it's because of him being well off and speaking well,some people don't like that.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 12:14 PM
I can't believe people forget so quick,I really don't think the reason for people disliking Freddie is actually anything to do with him being in the house ,I think it's because of him being well off and speaking well,some people don't like that.

Yeah, they're called jealous people.

BB22
09-08-2009, 12:15 PM
I have said it in a couple of threads. Lisa's behaviour now is, in some ways, significantly different to her behaviour earlier in the show's run. One needs to assess whether one believes it is her character which has changed or whether it is merely the circumstances she finds herself in which have changed. I note with interest that the more warnings she received and the more of her friends who were evicted the more passive she became. Personally, I do not believe her character has changed at all.

BlackOrWhite
09-08-2009, 12:17 PM

Why is it whenever people don't like somebody who is wealthy, it's jealousy? I don't like him but oh, how I must long for his lifestyle, right? No, I don't want it, I don't need it so why could it be? Because he's a stuck up, biased little prick who feels the need to stick his nose into absolutely everything.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Jealousy. Just like Lisa. :shrug:

(observe the use of the phrase "stuck up")

patrickbb
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Totally agree with other people here.
people have really short memory
Lisa is so vile,she has changed her behaviour since the new hm's told her she is hated in the outside world
Do people really don't realise that????
She is so manipulative,first she had karly do her dirty work,now she has David and Dogface(who i dislike more and more!!!!!!!!!!)

I sincerely hope nobody of this group reaches the last 3 this year,the deserve to go far for that

BlackOrWhite
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by virtuoso88

Stuck Up means arrogant and feel as if you're above the rest, I have no idea why you told me to 'observe' the use of the phrase.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by BlackOrWhite
Originally posted by virtuoso88

Stuck Up means arrogant and feel as if you're above the rest, I have no idea why you told me to 'observe' the use of the phrase.

That wasn't really addressed to you. It was for the others on here who haven't forgotten the viciousness that Lisa showed to Freddie in the early weeks.

People who say someone is "stuck up" are usually envious.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 12:39 PM

Why is it whenever people don't like somebody who is wealthy, it's jealousy? I don't like him but oh, how I must long for his lifestyle, right? No, I don't want it, I don't need it so why could it be? Because he's a stuck up, biased little prick who feels the need to stick his nose into absolutely everything.

As do Charlie and Lisa,infact those two are always hovering when arguments are going on,If Freddie kept out of everything he would then be called 'Stuck up' and boring for not wanting to speak to the 'commoners' and I'm sorry but your reaction was so defensive the OP could be right.Can you tell us how Freddie is stuck up and biased? people ask his opinion,so how can he NOT stick his nose in as you say?

BlackOrWhite
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM

As do Charlie and Lisa,infact those two are always hovering when arguments are going on,If Freddie kept out of everything he would then be called 'Stuck up' and boring for not wanting to speak to the 'commoners' and I'm sorry but your reaction was so defensive the OP could be right.Can you tell us how Freddie is stuck up and biased? people ask his opinion,so how can he NOT stick his nose in as you say?

How was it defensive? I expressed my opinion. That's all. He's stuck up because he seems to think he's invincible, during the argument with Lisa he walked in taunting her and then sat down and said "I'm not going" he thinks because he survived a few evictions at the start, he's sailing through the final (thinking he's better and more liked than the other HM's). He's biased towards Bea, whenever she has an argument it's "Oh, Bea wouldn't have meant it like that", "she wouldn't have done that on purpose" but when somebody else has an argument he's ramming his nose right in there (despite it still being in Bea's arse) and tries to prove everybody is wrong but himself and Bea.

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 01:38 PM

How was it defensive? I expressed my opinion. That's all. He's stuck up because he seems to think he's invincible, during the argument with Lisa he walked in taunting her and then sat down and said "I'm not going" he thinks because he survived a few evictions at the start, he's sailing through the final (thinking he's better and more liked than the other HM's). He's biased towards Bea, whenever she has an argument it's "Oh, Bea wouldn't have meant it like that", "she wouldn't have done that on purpose" but when somebody else has an argument he's ramming his nose right in there (despite it still being in Bea's arse) and tries to prove everybody is wrong but himself and Bea. Well said.:thumbs:

samuels
09-08-2009, 01:48 PM
tbh he IS taking the support he had for granted and using it against other HMs.

he slags everyone off saying they have gameplans... hes got the BIGGEST gameplan in the house... hes playing the public and they're going to start realising that soon!

i genuinely dont think lisa has a gameplan, i just think shes an arsehole but not got a gameplan... if she had one it definately ended when kris was evicted!

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
People can learn from their mistakes ONLY Lisa seems to be talking in people's negative comments and learning from them. Whether it is an act or not, who knows, but even after believing the public saved her on friday and doesnt hate her as much as she was led to believe....she seems to have grown up and bettered herself a lot....while Halfwit has got WORSE!

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 01:53 PM
If Lisa is so nice as some are saying ,why then does she have a warning off BB for her behaviour towards Freddie,they don't give those out lightly,Lisa has only changed because she was warned!! Most have been warned for their behaviour at some point or another. I don't even think it is a case of everyone thinking Lisa is so nice as you put it, I think some feel that she is not as bad as so many are making her out to be on here. The hate is unjustified and shallow. She didn't put her argument over well when she was arguing with Freddie, but he did deserve it. As for the snobbery and jealousy that people mention on this thread. Most are talking about the snobbery as in thinking that they are better than others. It isn't even about what they own or how much money they have. They may be able to put an argument over more eloquently but it doesn't make them right and in my opinion it is ignorance in itself to think that using all the right snobbish words automatically makes the other person scum. No, I am not jealous of that! I am proud of my principles of not believing people can be judged according to class or the way they express their opinions.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM

How was it defensive? I expressed my opinion. That's all. He's stuck up because he seems to think he's invincible, during the argument with Lisa he walked in taunting her and then sat down and said "I'm not going" he thinks because he survived a few evictions at the start, he's sailing through the final (thinking he's better and more liked than the other HM's). He's biased towards Bea, whenever she has an argument it's "Oh, Bea wouldn't have meant it like that", "she wouldn't have done that on purpose" but when somebody else has an argument he's ramming his nose right in there (despite it still being in Bea's arse) and tries to prove everybody is wrong but himself and Bea.

Lisa has also taunted Freddie lots of times, singing in his face and poking her finger at his temple,telling people not to talk to him and that he's a w----er.He said he was not going and that he was popular,I can't believe you didn't see that was to wind Lisa up,LOL and he did big time,and she's not the only one by the looks of it,Of course he likes Bea,that's what we do when we like someone we are biased toward them but he has also told Bea when he thought she was wrong,he can't see Bea as we see her he only see what she wants him to see,you can't blame him for that!freddie tries to debate stuff but that usually goes over the heads of the Lisa and charlie types,it's their way or no way,maybe he pokes his nose in as you say simply because he always gets dragged into things or is asked an opinion,so imo your accesment of Freddie is not accurate.Do you not stick up for the people you care for?I know I do

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 02:12 PM

14 or so housemates have been evicted. I wouldn't call surviving that as surviving "a few evictions from the start", to quote what you wrote. Clearly, that's already fudging the facts. Not exactly a good start, if you're trying to be convincing with your observations.

Secondly, you might seem to think Freddie is being "stuck up" while I think he's just being confident. After what Lisa and her cabal of buttlickers (Kris, Karly, et al) have done to his self-confidence (by isolating him and putting him down and treating him like dirt) over the better part of several weeks, I think he's entitled to get that self-confidence back!

jet
09-08-2009, 02:15 PM

A very accurate observation. :thumbs:

jet
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy
If Lisa is so nice as some are saying ,why then does she have a warning off BB for her behaviour towards Freddie,they don't give those out lightly,Lisa has only changed because she was warned!! Most have been warned for their behaviour at some point or another. I don't even think it is a case of everyone thinking Lisa is so nice as you put it, I think some feel that she is not as bad as so many are making her out to be on here. The hate is unjustified and shallow. She didn't put her argument over well when she was arguing with Freddie, but he did deserve it. As for the snobbery and jealousy that people mention on this thread. Most are talking about the snobbery as in thinking that they are better than others. It isn't even about what they own or how much money they have. They may be able to put an argument over more eloquently but it doesn't make them right and in my opinion it is ignorance in itself to think that using all the right snobbish words automatically makes the other person scum. No, I am not jealous of that! I am proud of my principles of not believing people can be judged according to class or the way they express their opinions.

Great post! :thumbs:

Also - People are saying that Lisa changed when she heard she was disliked on the outside. Freddie changed when he was being nominated by the HM's week after week. What's the difference?
People do reflect on their behaviour and try to improve on it. Nobody likes to feel hated - not Lisa, not Freddie.

samuels
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
i agree with jet! ppl are saying lisa changed when she was told she wasnt liked on the outside... and Halfwit changed when he found out he WAS liked!

he DID become cocky and arrogant and take that support for granted, and the way i see it is the public giveth, the public taketh away!!!

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 02:45 PM

Lisa has also taunted Freddie lots of times, singing in his face and poking her finger at his temple,telling people not to talk to him and that he's a w----er.He said he was not going and that he was popular,I can't believe you didn't see that was to wind Lisa up,LOL and he did big time,and she's not the only one by the looks of it,Of course he likes Bea,that's what we do when we like someone we are biased toward them but he has also told Bea when he thought she was wrong,he can't see Bea as we see her he only see what she wants him to see,you can't blame him for that!freddie tries to debate stuff but that usually goes over the heads of the Lisa and charlie types,it's their way or no way,maybe he pokes his nose in as you say simply because he always gets dragged into things or is asked an opinion,so imo your accesment of Freddie is not accurate.Do you not stick up for the people you care for?I know I do

Yes, I loved it when Freddie said that to Lisa just to wind her up!

She deserves the comeuppance she's now getting.

The more miserable that dirtbag is, the more happy I am.