PDA

View Full Version : Halfwit should not win because he is a toff

InOne
09-08-2009, 12:17 PM
He has a big house, he lives of mummy and daddy, tries to make it looks like he does something by saying he is interested in politics. He does not need the money one bit, if he wins it will be a joke.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:27 PM
That's like saying someone shouldn't win because they're black, disabled, poor, an ex-drug addict... choose your poison. It's basic class assassination. Keep your personal opinions to yourself. If you have a genuine problem with Freddie's personality and things he has done in the house, fine... Go all out on him. But please have a better reason than they are considerably more richer than you.

And no I'm not rich and not even middle class. I work and pay my way.

Why don't people get that BB is a social experiment and that not everyone is in it for the money. I'm sure Freddie never went there for the cash prize and more for the experience of being there. It's more people like Dogface who already has a bit of media fame and wants the money to pay for her pointless one cup size boobjob that shouldn't be there.

oopaloompa
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Each of them has has much right as the other for the prize. Social standing has nothing to do with it.

InOne
09-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Social experiment after 10 years??????? I don't think so.

shash
09-08-2009, 12:38 PM
This is irony, right?

Tenantry
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
As it's been said on here before, HE does not have ££££ it's his parents house and wealth. He was doing odd jobs to pay for himself and was on the doll for a bit. So if he was loaded he would have not been allowed to be on that.

Even if he was loaded we don't vote for who needs the cash, just who's the most entertaining or just deserves to win.

Marzy
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by InOne
He has a big house, he lives of mummy and daddy, tries to make it looks like he does something by saying he is interested in politics. He does not need the money one bit, if he wins it will be a joke.

Now this is the reason why there are so many Freddie haters on here and the DS. I have said all along it's about him having money, and the little annoying things he does get's blown up out of all proportion because it gives the haters an excuse to vent their feelings more.

The majority of the working class posters simply don't like him because of his status.

Absolutely pathetic!!!

oopaloompa
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Social experiment after 10 years??????? I don't think so.

I didnt say 'experiment'. I said 'standing' which are two totally different things.

InOne
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Marzy

Now this is the reason why there are so many Freddie haters on here and the DS. I have said all along it's about him having money, and the little annoying things he does get's blown up out of all proportion because it gives the haters an excuse to vent their feelings more.

The majority of the working class posters simply don't like him because of his status.

Absolutely pathetic!!!

But it is quite alright when they look down on us. :)

Visage
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I would substitute the FFs in your title to SS

OK I'll get my coat

Tenantry
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Visage
I would substitute the FFs in your title to SS

OK I'll get my coat

http://www.northstandchat.biz/images/smilies/tumbleweed.gif

DrunkerThanMoses
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
I want sophie or him to win.. because he dosent need the money, but it will stop the other ******* winning it, and sophie because she would waste the money on another boob job :hello:

dizzy bint
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
This is prejudice in it's own way. Nobody would say XXXXXX shouldn't win because they are poor.

oopaloompa
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM

Does that mean that wealthy people cannot do the lottery because they dont need it!!

InOne
09-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by oopaloompa

Does that mean that wealthy people cannot do the lottery because they dont need it!!

Maybe should not would be a better way of putting it. :tongue:

brian3
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
On the opposite side of the scale. Lisa's working class hero act gets a bit tiresome.

InOne
09-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by brian3
On the opposite side of the scale. Lisa's working class hero act gets a bit tiresome.

Lisa is nowhere near a working class hero. Plus, and sorry to sound sexist, the working class hero is more than likely always male.

BitterFruit
09-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Lisa is nowhere near a working class hero. Plus, and sorry to sound sexist, the working class hero is more than likely always male.

well you do sound a bit sexist ...since if we were all to believe simplistic class myths (which you seem to do)..
women are the unsung working-class heroes..as the men fritter all the money away at the pub and betting-shop..
load of BS ..but thats the problem with being simplistic about class stereotypes

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Does Lisa work?

InOne
09-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BitterFruit

well you do sound a bit sexist ...since if we were all to believe simplistic class myths (which you seem to do)..
women are the unsung working-class heroes..as the men fritter all the money away at the pub and betting-shop..
load of BS ..but thats the problem with being simplistic about class stereotypes

Well the working class does not really exist these days anyway, because half the people who are dubbed working class don't even work!

InOne
09-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Does Lisa work?

No, Lisa is too cool to work. lol jk

Shasown
09-08-2009, 01:32 PM
There are several valid reasons why Halfwit should not win the final, and consequently the prize money, however rank, social standing and wealth are not included.

Hypocrisy, bad acting, paranoia, backstabbing, arrogance are some but because he is a toff, nah dont be silly.

jimmymckooel
09-08-2009, 01:42 PM
I like halfwit. He's a cool guy but yeah his talk about people having gameplans is a bit tiresome when he definately had an agenda for coming on the show for his political career. He doesn't deserve the money, he coped well and kept cool when the whole house had turned against him but he's a toff. Someone more deserving, even though he's not my favourite would be Rodrigo.

rsefitpro2009
09-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I think he still has a chance of winning, for me it all depends on Bea, if she gets evicted ny time soon, i think the Freddie we knew will come back!

delta
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
He's probably the most hideous false house mate in there, Charlie is right, he's been game playing and sh!t stirring from day 1

Bea and Freddie are a match made in hell.

Prole
09-08-2009, 02:26 PM

Talk about class discrimination. If someone made the same sort of comment about someone because they were working class, you'd be outraged.

InOne
09-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Prole

Talk about class discrimination. If someone made the same sort of comment about someone because they were working class, you'd be outraged.

Well it is true really, im only saying it how it is. Maybe if he gave it to charity I might forgive him lol