PDA

View Full Version : Read this. Re Marcus

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:20 PM
If any of you sat up to watch BB until 4 this morning, you would have seen that Marcus does not give a **** if you vote for him to go.

In a sincere talk with Siavash, he's been looking for lots of ways to piss everyone off so that he can go up for eviction. He wants to go home and watch BB, I believe he's the only housemate in there that doesn't care about money and fame which is the way BB contestants should be, not trying to assassinate everyone or in order to get to the cash prize lol.

Why do people hate Marcus so much, yes he was a bit chauvanistic at the start, but what's that compared to 9 weeks of pure entertainment value. If Marcus goes, the house will be a place dry of humour and interest.

BB22
09-08-2009, 12:21 PM
*BB22 puts on flame retardant suit and steels himself*

BlackOrWhite
09-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I bet 100 Grand never crossed his mind when he chose to apply.

mrs-big
09-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh i think Marcus is amazing!
I stayed up til 4 and watched it!
Marcus can not go!

lukebartram
09-08-2009, 12:27 PM
get marcus out :D

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:30 PM
As Rodders said to Marcus last week (I paraphrase)

"IF YOU DON'T GIVE A **** MARCUS, THE DOOR IS JUST OVER THERE"

I used to like him but now I hope they kick him oot the back door for not nominating, tell him he breached contract, say no sodding chance of BBLB/finals party - and "the train station is about half a mile that way - cheerio" March on big boy

ElProximo
09-08-2009, 12:31 PM
He desperately wants to be there and does not want to go home.
He is just doing that lame thing of pretending he wants to go and its a bit of a 'plan B' to save face in the event he is nominated.
Why do people like you actually believe it?
Its not even a good job he is doing. Rex was even more believable with that lame old trick.

Brad.
Originally posted by dogfaceLB

Foolish :nono:

bigmalky

I imagine it did, but he honestly doesn't care that much. I hate it when you hear housemates talking about what they'd do with the money. Marcus has never done this really.

Look at Sophie who tells people she's in debt because of her boob job and needs the money. She didn't even need the boob job, it was just a bit of selfish indulgence on her part.

shash
09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by BB22
*BB22 puts on flame retardant suit and steels himself*

:joker::laugh2:

Agree with your points OP, but just wait for the tirade, us Marcus fans are all morons you know :whistle: :laugh2:

BlackOrWhite
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky

I imagine it did, but he honestly doesn't care that much. I hate it when you hear housemates talking about what they'd do with the money. Marcus has never done this really.

Look at Sophie who tells people she's in debt because of her boob job and needs the money. She didn't even need the boob job, it was just a bit of selfish indulgence on her part.

So just because he doesn't brag about what he's going to do with it, he doesn't care about the money. Almost, every housemate is in there because of the £100k, Marcus included.

shash
09-08-2009, 12:34 PM

OMG! :shocked: Is that her reason for being in the house?? :sad: :shocked: maybe she should have thought of the cost before she had this absurd enhancement done. Silly girl she is.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 12:35 PM
If any of you sat up to watch BB until 4 this morning, you would have seen that Marcus does not give a **** if you vote for him to go.

In a sincere talk with Siavash, he's been looking for lots of ways to p**s everyone off so that he can go up for eviction. He wants to go home and watch BB, I believe he's the only housemate in there that doesn't care about money and fame which is the way BB contestants should be, not trying to assassinate everyone or in order to get to the cash prize lol.

Why do people hate Marcus so much, yes he was a bit chauvanistic at the start, but what's that compared to 9 weeks of pure entertainment value. If Marcus goes, the house will be a place dry of humour and interest. Good for him !! and i bet you now he WILL be nominated and every chance evicted ,theiving gett him

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
People are so blinded on these forums.

BB is a social experiment, some people do it for the experience first and foremost, much like Freddie who doesn't need the money. I would certainly love to go into the house and never be bothered about the cash prize at the end. It's just a matter of how your own mind works.

If liking Marcus makes me a moron then a moron I shall be. He's the best housemate since Victor.

shash
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
the thing the Marcus haters don't get, is that neither Marcus nor his fans expect him to win, nor would be terribly upset if he does not. We just know that he is the best entertainer in the house and would fully deserve it.

We're enjoying his entertainment, the cages he rattles, and want it to continue as long as possible.

DoM-h
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM

No,no,no.

Get DogFace out

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Good for him !! and i bet you now he WILL be nominated and every chance evicted ,theiving gett him

Like Dogface hasn't been part of Cider theft in the house... blind I tell ya... Blind.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
the thing the Marcus haters don't get, is that neither Marcus nor his fans expect him to win, nor would be terribly upset if he does not. We just know that he is the best entertainer in the house and would fully deserve it.

Couldn't have said it better. I really want to see him tell Davina to **** off in his interview lol

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM

Good for him !! and i bet you now he WILL be nominated and every chance evicted ,theiving gett him

Like Dogface hasn't been part of Cider theft in the house... blind I tell ya... Blind. Im a David fan ,you know the hm8 Mucus confronted about pinching food ,

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM

Couldn't have said it better. I really want to see him tell Davina to **** off in his interview lol
Can't wait to see plonkhead walking all the way to nearest Tube Station after ejected out back door if thinks he can eff the show by not nominating.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Claymores

Can't wait to see plonkhead walking all the way to nearest Tube Station after ejected out back door if thinks he can eff the show by not nominating.

Now I know who your are claymores, you area GREAT poster LOLOL

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM

Can't wait to see plonkhead walking all the way to nearest Tube Station after ejected out back door if thinks he can eff the show by not nominating. Me too Claymore ! he is a low life knobhead and now a proven THEIF

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM

In a sincere talk with Siavash, he's been looking for lots of ways to p**s everyone off so that he can go up for eviction. He wants to go home and watch BB, I believe he's the only housemate in there that doesn't care about money and fame which is the way BB contestants should be, not trying to assassinate everyone or in order to get to the cash prize lol.

Why do people hate Marcus so much, yes he was a bit chauvanistic at the start, but what's that compared to 9 weeks of pure entertainment value. If Marcus goes, the house will be a place dry of humour and interest.

A bit chauvanistic - I would say it was considerably more than that!

I have said it all many times before - and will keep it brief!

Basically - I do not like men that try to take advantage of women! Men that attempt to control and manipulate women into their way of thinking - and worse use alcohol in an attempt to do so for sexual gratification - are considerably more dangerous than simply being a bit chauvanistic!!

It is vile behaviour - behaviour that should not be found entertaining!

shash
09-08-2009, 12:49 PM

I've said elsewhere, that I could imagine, if he were to win, hearing Davina say "Marcus, you are the Big Brother winner, I'm coming to get you!" and Marcus saying "No, you *******in' ain't!" and climbing onto the roof and disappearing off into BB legend! :hello:
He's the only housemate you could see doing this, don't you think? :hugesmile:

cassieparis
Yeah Marcus doesn't do bravado or hide behind a facade of cartoon ironic hero :rolleyes:
Puh Leeze :laugh:

BBmassive
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

Basically - I do not like men that try to take advantage of women! Men that attempt to control and manipulate women into their way of thinking - and worse use alcohol in an attempt to do so for sexual gratification - are considerably more dangerous than simply being a bit chauvanistic!!

Hugh difference - and anyone that can't see that - has got some equally strange ideas!! Well said !!

reallynow
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

Can't wait to see plonkhead walking all the way to nearest Tube Station after ejected out back door if thinks he can eff the show by not nominating. Me too Claymore ! he is a low life knobhead and now a proven THEIF

Here here, you also forgot about a know it all, sexist pervert and a mega manipulator!

shash
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Marcus to win, in an ideal BB world! :thumbs:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM

But he's such a PUSSY he won't just eff off out the back door........wants his Davina interview, BBLB, C$ assisted media help

I PRAY HE IS EJECTED AND SHUNNED NOW IF THINK'S HE IS BETTER THAN THE SHOW THAT CAN REFUSE TO NOMINATE - make the effer take a Tube to Railway Station and give him £100 to F OFF

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Im a David fan ,you know the hm8 Mucus confronted about pinching food ,

Indeed. Food is a valuable commodity in the house and people pay from thier money per week for it. The cigarettes were a special luxury at the party.

Marcus asked everyone if they had cigarettes and they replied yes. He took them to hand out when HM's needed them, even though his purpose to give them to Bea was honest.

He said last night that if Lisa or David took them they wouldn't have shared, which is a truth from history of the house. Bea is constantly giving out cigs (possibly for an underhanded purpose).

Has anyone slated Dogface for having the remaining contents of the tea party under her bed... Should she share all that nicked food? I think not, and Marcus fans don't really care.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Says a lot about peoples intelligence levels and upbringing if they would rather vote for Sophie to win than Marcus.

shash
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM

Im a David fan ,you know the hm8 Mucus confronted about pinching food ,

Indeed. Food is a valuable commodity in the house and people pay from thier money per week for it. The cigarettes were a special luxury at the party.

Marcus asked everyone if they had cigarettes and they replied yes. He took them to hand out when HM's needed them, even though his purpose to give them to Bea was honest.

He said last night that if Lisa or David took them they wouldn't have shared, which is a truth from history of the house. Bea is constantly giving out cigs (possibly for an underhanded purpose).

Has anyone slated Dogface for having the remaining contents of the tea party under her bed... Should she share all that nicked food? I think not, and Marcus fans don't really care.

True, and as someone pointed out last night, remember the time when Sophie and Karly thought it was so funny when that plonker krissss told charlie to steal Marcus' cans from under his bed, and Charlie was described by Rodrigo as a snake? If Marcus were to stoop to Sophie's level he could bring all this up. If this is all they can argue about he must be doing something right.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
Says a lot about peoples intelligence levels and upbringing if they would rather vote for Sophie to win than Marcus.

Explain that detailed wisdom DrZuess :rolleyes:

You an efficing social psychologist since you last posted??????????

You did a Joe 90 with the brainwave implant didn't you - can you also fly stealth bombers now?

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM

Sorry, are you trying to say Marcus took advantage of Noirin? Her entire time in the house was an act in order to make potential winners look bad. If anyone manipulated and controlled it was Noirin. You see one side of the story.

I explained this to my partner who hated Marcus and after she watched footage again, she changed her mind and eventually Noirin showed herself for what she was. Poor Siavash? It was poor Sree, poor Marcus, poor Siavash.

Also do you like Lisa, because the tirade of disgusting behaviour towards women continues with her and she has been much worse than Marcus. Or is it ok because she herself is a woman?

cassieparis
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever

Nothing wrong with my intelligence thank you very much and attempting to insult it WON'T get me to sulk off and change my mind ..... see aren't I clever !!!:hello::laugh2:

BBmassive
Originally posted by reallynow
Originally posted by BBmassive

Here here, you also forgot about a know it all, sexist pervert and a mega manipulator! Please accept my apologies :flowers:He ALSO is a Mummys boy who plays with dolls and reads comics

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Sorry, are you trying to say Marcus took advantage of Noirin? Her entire time in the house was an act in order to make potential winners look bad. If anyone manipulated and controlled it was Noirin. You see one side of the story.

I explained this to my partner who hated Marcus and after she watched footage again, she changed her mind and eventually Noirin showed herself for what she was. Poor Siavash? It was poor Sree, poor Marcus, poor Siavash.

Also do you like Lisa, because the tirade of disgusting behaviour towards women continues with her and she has been much worse than Marcus. Or is it ok because she herself is a woman? I hated Mucus before he was found out as a THIEF ,but even I cannot blame him for the Noirin jobby ,SHE was a using ho

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 01:04 PM

Also do you like Lisa, because the tirade of disgusting behaviour towards women continues with her and she has been much worse than Marcus. Or is it ok because she herself is a woman?

Oh don't start me off on this one - again will keep it brief!

Marcus admitted that he tried to get Noirin drunk - hoping to get a grope - or more - whilst she was not fully compusmentus!

Thankfully we have laws in this country to protect women from that type of assault! If Marcus had achieved his goal - make no doubt - that is what it would have been - sexual assault!

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 01:21 PM

Oh don't start me off on this one - again will keep it brief!

Marcus admitted that he tried to get Noirin drunk - hoping to get a grope - or more - whilst she was not fully compusmentus!

Thankfully we have laws in this country to protect women from that type of assault! If Marcus had achieved his goal - make no doubt - that is what it would have been - sexual assault! Totally agree with you COMMONSENSE, the guy is just vile:bawling:

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Marcus attempted to get Noirin drunk (and proudly admits it) so that he could sexually assualt her. I'm appalled. No really it's quite distressing and some how I don't doubt for a moment it's true.
Why do people argue with the pervert label ???????:shrug:
The man is a danger to society No wonder he's into dolls. Nice and passive :yuk::yuk::yuk:

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by cassieparis
Marcus attempted to get Noirin drunk (and proudly admits it) so that he could sexually assualt her. I'm appalled. No really it's quite distressing and some how I don't doubt for a moment it's true.
Why do people argue with the pervert label ???????:shrug:
The man is a danger to society No wonder he's into dolls. Nice and passive :yuk::yuk::yuk:

and she still got the blame FFS!

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 01:51 PM
I still can't find that footage of Marcus saying he was going to get her drunk and grope her. Anyone got a link to the video?

I did see a bit of footage where he said that he had groped her in bed to Siavash, possibly a blatant man-lie. That doesn't necessarily mean he intended to 'sexually assault' her as I'm sure that would be gross misconduct in the house and an immediate removal.

I don't condone this sort of behaviour but it seems to me that it's been made to sound worse than it was.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:58 PM
I still can't find that footage of Marcus saying he was going to get her drunk and grope her. Anyone got a link to the video?

I did see a bit of footage where he said that he had groped her in bed to Siavash, possibly a blatant man-lie. That doesn't necessarily mean he intended to 'sexually assault' her as I'm sure that would be gross misconduct in the house and an immediate removal.

I don't condone this sort of behaviour but it seems to me that it's been made to sound worse than it was.

For ****sake there was plenty enough footage of Marcus giving Noirin cidar and beer whislt fully knowing she behaves different, and trying to get her on his knee and under the covers!

Siavash and Marcus took advantage of Noirin when she put alcohol down her gob...they both knew she was a different girl WHEN!

Siavash told Noirin of the bunny comments when she was tipsy!

Marcus tried to grope Noirin when tipsy

Marcus got Noirin on his lap when tipsy

Siavash got his first kiss of her when tipsy!

Then both bemoaned of her behaviour when she was sober!

Visage
09-08-2009, 01:58 PM

Yes he has been entertaining, but these last few weeks he's started to become boring. Lying in the garden sulking away from the rest of the house isn't great entertainment.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM

Was it perhaps one of you wet dreams? Remember........the same night you dreept Marcus is so cool he could walk when he wished instead of being a pussy wishing for his interview,BBLB, C4 assisted 15 minutes

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Visage

Yes he has been entertaining, but these last few weeks he's started to become boring. Lying in the garden sulking away from the rest of the house isn't great entertainment.

Have you been watching Big Brother since Noirin left the house? Try staying up a bit later and watching it live to see a better, funnier and more interesting side of Marcus not held in the bad light of the HL show.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:08 PM

For ****sake there was plenty enough footage of Marcus giving Noirin cidar and beer whislt fully knowing she behaves different, and trying to get her on his knee and under the covers!

Siavash and Marcus took advantage of Noirin when she put alcohol down her gob...they both knew she was a different girl WHEN!

Behaves different, yes. It's hardly as if he snuck some roofies into the house in order to date-rape her.

Adults in this country tend to go about this way every weekend in pubs and clubs. Relationships and sexual encounters are formed mostly in this manner in Britain due to the lack of morals in the country. Does this make anyone male or female any diferent than Marcus? Remember Noirin agreed as a consenting adult to a lot of this stuff, she was hardly inebriated on a couple of cans of cider.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:15 PM

the pussy won't as so dreaming of his interview/BBBM/BBLB/C4 assisted 15 mins - PUSSSSSSY

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:19 PM

the pussy won't as so dreaming of his interview/BBBM/BBLB/C4 assisted 15 mins - PUSSSSSSY

Who do you like and have they said they want to go at any time and not walked out. It's a crappy thing to do since you've been given the opportunity. Look at Tom and Kenny...

shash
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM

If this is true then of course it is very wrong, but I have not seen anything about this in the coverage. He did make some comments to Siavash about groping Noirin under the covers (and she did not seem drunk at the time) but I think this was macho boasting and most people think he was making that up :wink: the more serious accusation, I am sure BB would have dealt with.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by shash

If this is true then of course it is very wrong, but I have not seen anything about this in the coverage. He did make some comments to Siavash about groping Noirin under the covers (and she did not seem drunk at the time) but I think this was macho boasting and most people think he was making that up :wink: the more serious accusation, I am sure BB would have dealt with.

Thank you Shash, my point entirely.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:26 PM

Who do you like and have they said they want to go at any time and not walked out. It's a crappy thing to do since you've been given the opportunity. Look at Tom and Kenny...

Look at your opening post - you told us we could not effect Marcus as he said he don't give a FECK - I've pointed out he's has an every minute opportunity to walk thru the door, take a bus to tube station an eff off home if he's so effing captain cool

the guy is a t1t full of sh1te

Your thread title/opening post irritated me at wrong time

Visage
09-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Visage

Have you been watching Big Brother since Noirin left the house? Try staying up a bit later and watching it live to see a better, funnier and more interesting side of Marcus not held in the bad light of the HL show.

TBH no, I haven't watched the live feed. When I have watched it in the past, I've found it top be dull.

I'll take you on your advise, and give it a go.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:34 PM

Look at your opening post - you told us we could not effect Marcus as he said he don't give a FECK - I've pointed out he's has an every minute opportunity to walk thru the door, take a bus to tube station an eff off home if he's so effing captain cool

What's cool about walking, it's a waste of people's time and voters money if they walk and Marcus knows this. He explained before that it's not really fair to people who applied for the show and didn't get in for people just to walk and Siavash has said the exact same thing. I apologise for offending you but your reply seems pointless.

HayleyLeigh
09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
if he wanted to go home he would just walk. but no, he wants to stay!!!
he wants to win......its so obvious.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by HayleyLeigh
if he wanted to go home he would just walk. but no, he wants to stay!!!
he wants to win......its so obvious.

Whatever you say, get footage of 4am this morning and the 1 1/2 hour conversation between Marcus and Siavash.

Has no one read anything I've posted here?.. would you walk from the house knowing that some other, more deserving person in the country could have been in your place and never got the chance? I seriously doubt it unless you have no backbone to let the public decide, which Marcus is doing.

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Marcus is insecure, yes it's definitely his plan B. He doesn't like to lose face.

Like when Tom came into the house, he asked Noirin to kiss him goodnight & have a cuddle with him in front of Tom...er...hello Marcus how old are you??

I do like him though because he speaks his mind "sometimes" with people he is annoyed with. Anyway, yep if he really wanted to leave he would leave full stop :cheer:

shash
09-08-2009, 03:12 PM
whatever you may think about Marcus, he is so clearly the housemate in there that cares least about winning, he knows and we know it is unlikely, but thank goodness for his presence in the house or it would be so dull with so many similar characters.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Bfunk
Marcus is insecure, yes it's definitely his plan B. He doesn't like to lose face.

Like when Tom came into the house, he asked Noirin to kiss him goodnight & have a cuddle with him in front of Tom...er...hello Marcus how old are you??

I do like him though because he speaks his mind "sometimes" with people he is annoyed with. Anyway, yep if he really wanted to leave he would leave full stop :cheer:

Read the rest of the posts, a lot of people seem to flip through to the end to make their point... a bit like watching only the HL show and taking what BB edit for the full truth in most situations.

nastynorrie
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by DoM-h

No,no,no.

Get DogFace out
Marcus nor his fans expect him to win
TELL HIM WITH THE BIG MARCUS TO WIN PHOTO :shrug:

HayleyLeigh
09-08-2009, 03:16 PM

Read the rest of the posts, a lot of people seem to flip through to the end to make their point... a bit like watching only the HL show and taking what BB edit for the full truth in most situations.

well most people have busy lives and cant stay awake to watch live feed till 4 in the morning.

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 03:19 PM

Ha ha who cares really? :kiss:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
What's cool about walking, it's a waste of people's time and voters money if they walk and Marcus knows this. He explained before that it's not really fair to people who applied for the show and didn't get in for people just to walk and Siavash has said the exact same thing. I apologise for offending you but your reply seems pointless.

Well exactly - so why is prickhead giving all this sh1te and you bolloxing it in thread title that we can't harm him?

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM

There's no need to apologise, dear - bearing in mind you've not been aggressive or offensive at all but have just given your opinion!! :hug:
If some people have a problem with this thread it is THEIR choice to post obscenities here and insult other members.

I know Marcus doesn't want to leave because he thinks it would be a sign of weakness - that is plainly obvious. I don't think he'd mind being voted out though - so you're quite right!

I also don't think he tried to sexually assault Noirin - do you think BB would tolerate that? And why would he even try it when he's being filmed?!

Personally I'd like to see him in the final. :) He's been on a real journey in the house.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Unlike Siavash who has done bugger all, one of the most boring housemates, ever.

Claymores
Originally posted by LaRainbow
There's no need to apologise, dear - bearing in mind you've not been aggressive or offensive at all but have just given your opinion!! :hug:
If some people have a problem with this thread it is THEIR choice to post obscenities here and insult other members

Top right corner is your friend kiddo if you can find ANY post where I insult FMs..........obsenities are partially quoted, partially Marcusisms as I used to be a fan until this bollox of not nominating drove me over the edge - GOT FOR IT

bigmalky

well most people have busy lives and cant stay awake to watch live feed till 4 in the morning.

Well good for you. I have my reasons for not being busy at the moment. Look for footage before you judge single mindedly is all I'm saying.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Behaves different, yes. It's hardly as if he snuck some roofies into the house in order to date-rape her.

Adults in this country tend to go about this way every weekend in pubs and clubs. Relationships and sexual encounters are formed mostly in this manner in Britain due to the lack of morals in the country. Does this make anyone male or female any diferent than Marcus? Remember Noirin agreed as a consenting adult to a lot of this stuff, she was hardly inebriated on a couple of cans of cider.

When you are 35 and the camera's are on you, I personally think people should behave a little different and not so perverted!

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM
If some people have a problem with this thread it is THEIR choice to post obscenities here and insult other members

Top right corner is your friend kiddo if you can find ANY post where I insult FMs..........obsenities are partially quoted, partially Marcusisms as I used to be a fan until this bollox of not nominating drove me over the edge - GOT FOR IT

I have (at least a dozen times this afternoon) and will continue to do so. :spin2:

Including that post, for swearing. :thumbs:

Savetherainforest
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM

I used to like him but now I hope they kick him oot the back door for not nominating, tell him he breached contract, say no sodding chance of BBLB/finals party - and "the train station is about half a mile that way - cheerio" March on big boy
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM

When you are 35 and the camera's are on you, I personally think people should behave a little different and not so perverted!

Why? It's the people in there that are not being themselves that I dislike. It's the point of BB to get people to react to the environment. When someone is just themselves in the house is that entirely wrong. Be who you are, not what society wants you to be.

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 03:37 PM

Well good for you. I have my reasons for not being busy at the moment. Look for footage before you judge single mindedly is all I'm saying.

Why thank you for the advice. However, as it's a free world & this is is my view. Accept it,

Also, I have a life and do not intend to spend it looking up footages...yawn. :bigsmile:

reallynow
09-08-2009, 03:40 PM

Why? It's the people in there that are not being themselves that I dislike. It's the point of BB to get people to react to the environment. When someone is just themselves in the house is that entirely wrong. Be who you are, not what society wants you to be.

What a load of cock and nonsense the show is as fake as it comes, if you want people to be themselves why dont they all shag each other for all to see. When men pull drunk girls in a night club they still do it on a sneak...and quite frankly BB only last for 3-4 months...everyone has to come out and live with the public for the rest of their lives, do not behave idiotic to the sense that the public will hound you down forever and one is scared to go out again!

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:40 PM

Why thank you for the advice. However, as it's a free world & this is is my view. Accept it,

Also, I have a life and do not intend to spend it looking up footages...yawn. :bigsmile:

Fair enough, everyone to their own opinion, but post on fact if you want to back it up.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:41 PM

I have (at least a dozen times this afternoon) and will continue to do so. :spin2:

You sound an excellent new active addition to the forum - fantastico :xyxwave:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:46 PM

LMAO is this misposted? ;P

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM

Fair enough, everyone to their own opinion, but post on fact if you want to back it up.

I apologise if this caused you upset. And I admire your passion. To be honest, I do not take these forums seriously and neither do I take BB too as it's just a game show. I really do not care for these people & are are purely there for our entertainment. Enjoy the rest of the show. Come xmas time, it will all be forgotton. Happy sunday :dazzler:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm not a rabid fan, I just like forums lol. To be honest this is the first day I've sat in front of the laptop and decided to see how people's opinions go.

As a Scot, I'd argue with myself if I could, it's good stress relief lol :thumbs:

tedmaul
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
People don't really hate Marcus, they fear Marcus!

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by tedmaul
People don't really hate Marcus, they fear Marcus!

Lmao well he can pull a truck with his bellend.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 04:05 PM

LMAO is this misposted? ;P

Nope - it's my brand of gentle winding which I appear to have been reported for 14 times - top corner, well in there :laugh2:

James
09-08-2009, 04:07 PM
I have edited the topic title slightly. Remember to stay on topic and not make the discussions about other forum members. :thumbs:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Lol, I like it. Reported? Surely that's no worse than nicking a packet of fags... you'll be hung on these forums for that mate ;)

Claymores
09-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Lol, I like it. Reported? Surely that's no worse than nicking a packet of fags... you'll be hung on these forums for that mate ;)

I'll be called to DR soon - can I say a rew random feck it, knobends first :laugh2:

delta
09-08-2009, 04:22 PM

Reverse psychology.

He wants to win, but his ego won't take the fact that he cannot win this, easy option, " Oh, I want to go home"

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by delta

Reverse psychology.

He wants to win, but his ego won't take the fact that he cannot win this, easy option, " Oh, I want to go home"

Reverse psychology only works if you're making a huge statement of it, he was having a conversation with a friend at 4 in the morning... Hardly a mass public announcement really. The british public voted Nadia to win when she kept stating she wanted to go home and she was the most miserable, whingeing housemate I've ever seen not to mention the worst ever BB winner.

Just about all the housemates have said they wanted to go at one point. I think to destroy these arguments, BB should next year throw out every housemate who says it first time, no changing minds.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 04:30 PM
My new post back on topic -

I feel the fun has started to go and he becoming slightly bitter and twisted within the house.

I feel an eviction for him would be a productive thing at the moment, but his popularity means he could well survive if nominated for a contest!

He knows he will not win and seems to be tooking forward to interview, BBBM, BBLB more than sitting around for weeks for no benefit.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM

I feel the fun has started to go and he becoming slightly bitter and twisted within the house.

I feel an eviction for him would be a productive thing at the moment, but his popularity means he could well survive if nominated for a contest!

He knows he will not win and seems to be tooking forward to interview, BBBM, BBLB more than sitting around for weeks for no benefit.

Good post. :)

I do think he perhaps would rather be evicted than stay at the moment. As you said though - a lot of popularity for him at the moment means it's unlikely he'll go unless he's up against another popular housemate like Dogface or Siavash. I don't think he wants to go because he can't win though, I think he wants to go because he's bored.

I also agree the fun seems to have gone in the house - I wish they'd give them some more fun tasks to keep them occupied - that would get rid of the HL shows full of bitching!

nellysjade
09-08-2009, 04:42 PM
[quote]Originally posted by ElProximo
He desperately wants to be there and does not want to go home.
He is just doing that lame thing of pretending he wants to go and its a bit of a 'plan B' to save face in the event he is nominated.
Why do people like you actually believe it?
Its not even a good job he is doing. Rex was even more believable with that lame old trick.

I totally agree:thumbs:

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 04:45 PM

I agree with these two statements..except I would substitute knows, for thinks, in the last one :wink:

He does appear to be very bored just sitting around, as has been proven with his kicking off in the diary room about no decent taskts etc. I think a lot of them are bored to be honest.

As much as people who dont like him dont want to admit, if he makes it to the final, he actually does have a bigger chance of winning than you think. I believe the only reason he is an outsider in the win market is because he is more likely to be nominated and evicted before charlie/rod/sophie etc....but if this weeks noms include lisa or bea, and the next weeks include which ever of them doesnt leave, then he has chance to go on to the final. Because i think he would beat either of these two. How many evictions are left by the way?

Claymores
09-08-2009, 04:48 PM

Good post. :)

I do think he perhaps would rather be evicted than stay at the moment. As you said though - a lot of popularity for him at the moment means it's unlikely he'll go unless he's up against another popular housemate like Dogface or Siavash. I don't think he wants to go because he can't win though, I think he wants to go because he's bored.

I also agree the fun seems to have gone in the house - I wish they'd give them some more fun tasks to keep them occupied - that would get rid of the HL shows full of bitching!

C4 seem out of cash for fun tasks - we'll end up with another fancy dress/song n dance rubbish rather than something inventive.

Tonights HL show is gonna be bitching fest tho and most of it is quite amusing!

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Claymores - yeah, it does seems like a credit-crunch BB this year - the tasks have been pretty dry. They should have daily tasks like they used to, even if it's just something silly like the pointless 'separating different coloured beads' tasks - it keeps them occupied and can cause friction etc.

I don't really find the bitching fests amusing. :sad: I prefer the more fun episodes.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Claymores - yeah, it does seems like a credit-crunch BB this year - the tasks have been pretty dry. They should have daily tasks like they used to, even if it's just something silly like the pointless 'separating different coloured beads' tasks - it keeps them occupied and can cause friction etc.

I don't really find the bitching fests amusing. :sad: I prefer the more fun episodes.

The tasks are bland. They should have some sort of a treasure hunt or something where the winner who finds the clues and stuff avoids nomination. It's cheap and would cause a few arguments and probably be fun for housemates.

I agree with the bitching stuff though, I'd rather watch the rebellions lol