PDA

View Full Version : who is worse bea or norin

troy4783
09-08-2009, 12:30 PM
i think norin was a flirt but she was no way as nasty as bea what do u guys think

Brad.
09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
noirin is worse

setanta
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Noirin and Bea are very similar but they manipulate in two different ways I feel. Noirin has the sexual presence whereas Bea has the intellect. They're both very dangerous though in their own ways.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Rubbish Bea is worse

Isnt Noirins fault she felt isolated and had men after her at all, she didnt ask for any man to fancy her at all. Her only mistake was kissing siavash and dropping him like a tonne of bricks when Isaac came in...she was missing a lot of tact!

Bea entered in the BB house with outside knowledge and a game plan to sabotage relationships for her own gain and pretended to be people's friends when she wasnt infact.

Noirin never went after anyone, even when she fell out with people, for many weeks she was led by Marcus's manipulation and it is a crying shame she befriended him in the end...like Halfwit on bea...Noirin's relationship with marcus WAS her down fall.

Bea is truly awful and her advances on Siavash (just because she knows she cannot have him) are vomit worthy. FYI Noirin NEVER made any advances on anyone!

RCW1945
09-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Worse at what? I believe Noirin was a very good athlete and Bea is a passable classicist.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Both of them. So tough to choose.

RtooDee2
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Bea wins by a mile!

RCW1945
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
"Bea is truly awful "
For flirting in a game situation??
What you need is a crowd of hermaphrodites.

Visage
09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I found Noirin and her 'sexual presence' very entertaining, where as I find Bea is pretty vile and bloody nasty

BB_Eye
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Noirin, because she damn near ruined the show before she got evicted.

So boring :sleep:

RCW1945
09-08-2009, 01:00 PM
"I find Bea is pretty vile and bloody nasty".
Well, she is pretty, but hardly any of the rest. You must be very judgmental about your friends if they can earn a "vile and nasty" for such moderate behaviour.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by BB_Eye

With hindsight I can see your point of view, however that really wasnt her fault, even Kris when he got out didnt even realise Noirin was even focussed on and watched.

However, i would say BB knew what Marcus was doing and thus highlighted this.

BB_Eye
09-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

With hindsight I can see your point of view, however that really wasnt her fault, even Kris when he got out didnt even realise Noirin was even focussed on and watched.

I just don't like the fact that the whole house revolved around her when she was there, which wouldn't have been so bad if she was more interesting than she was.

Marcus especially seems to have become a more entertaining housemate since she left and her divisive influence over Marcus and Siavash prevented them from teaming up against Lisa's group. Now that she has gone, we have had wall to wall arguments. :bigsmile:

troy4783
09-08-2009, 01:05 PM
i agree with u reallynow norin is really not that bad compared to bea

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

I just don't like the fact that the whole house revolved around her when she was there, which wouldn't have been so bad if she was more interesting than she was.

Marcus especially seems to have become a more entertaining housemate since she left and her divisive influence over Marcus and Siavash prevented them from teaming up against Lisa's group. Now that she has gone, we have had wall to wall arguments. :bigsmile:

I dont find Marcus entertaining at all, and if I could turn back time I would and would hope Noirin avoided Marcus full stop and hung around with Karly and sophie much sooner. still I do understand peoples frustration with Noirin being the main focus of the show, didnt bother me back then, but I can see your point.

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Bea Bea Bea :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk: :yuk::yuk: