PDA

View Full Version : Poor Marcus said last week ''Put me up''

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 12:38 PM
and even tho Siavash broke the rules also Big Brother made sure Marcus took the blame and put everyone up..

Last night Sophie said After a row with Marcus "I want to go up against you this week, me and you. I feel like a bitch against you,

So when reading the Nominations to the HM's on tuesday will Big Brother say ''However because Dogface broke a rule(the same rule as Marcus) everyone will be up for eviction?

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Poor Marcus : my backside glad when he's out nasty pervert :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

MeMyselfAndI
09-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Marcus is a TWAT! He has a go at Sophie "WELLDONE EVERYONES UP NOW!!!" MARCUS U TWAT U SAID THAT ASWELL! BUT NOO U GO TO JAIL.. ****ing Hypocrit i hate him!

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Mickey2009
and even tho Siavash broke the rules also Big Brother made sure Marcus took the blame and put everyone up..

Last night Sophie said After a row with Marcus "I want to go up against you this week, me and you. I feel like a bitch against you,

So when reading the Nominations to the HM's on tuesday will Big Brother say ''However because Dogface broke a rule(the same rule as Marcus) everyone will be up for eviction?

:thumbs:

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Who's in charge??????........ Mar.. NO BB that's right!:whistle:

InOne
09-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Is there a vid of the row??????

philmurph
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Marcus has broken lots of rules many times this was the reason bb put all house mates up for eviction,i'm only aware of this being Sophies second time breaking the rules i hope the dark donkey goes on Friday:thumbs2:

reallynow
09-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Marcus has broken loads of rules, and needs to learn to stick to the rules!

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
Marcus has broken loads of rules, and needs to learn to stick to the rules!

rules are made to be broken!!

:D

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I doubt anything will be done about sophies reulebreak. Especially not what happened last week. The most likely thing is that she will be up. Which is what marcus' and siavash's punishment should have been.

BB just wanted the whole house up, so they engineered the punishment to suit what they wanted at the time :wink:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by gillgroom
Poor Marcus : my backside glad when he's out nasty pervert :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Why are you calling marcus a pervert?have i missed something

Esqualita
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM

In what way? Calling someone a pervert is a serious accusation.

charliegimbert
09-08-2009, 06:16 PM

1st. He ain't going anywhere.
2nd. Calling him a "nasty perv", are you sick or something?

sophie1955
09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Bigbrofan085
Marcus is a t***! He has a go at Sophie "WELLDONE EVERYONES UP NOW!!!" MARCUS U t*** U SAID THAT ASWELL! BUT NOO U GO TO JAIL.. ****ing Hypocrit i hate him!

awwwwwww :hug: never mind its only a game..:kiss: