PDA

View Full Version : If you worked behind the scenes on Big Brother.........

Visage
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
.........would you pull any tricks ?

I would love to change the diary room chair to something bizarre, but only use it everytime one of the housemates came into the diary room. Could result in one housemate thinking they were going mad (if that's anymore possible)

Maybe move a few things around in the house, then changing it round again when the housemates are locked in another room.

What tricks would you love to play, if you had the chance ?

shash
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I think they already have. Bea :laugh:

I do think they ought to repeat from time to time what they did last year, show the audition tapes. It would also be extremely healthy for the future of BB and the type of applicants :wink:

BlackOrWhite
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
I'd put a deck chair in there instead and remove it when Rodrigo comes in and make him sit on the floor as he refuses to sit on the chair.

Visage
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by shash
I think they already have. Bea :laugh:

http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Rires/MDR-mort-de-rire.gif

Harry!
09-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Remove Rodrigos bed!

oopaloompa
09-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Id keep making it slightly smaller for Sophie so she really does think shes getting fat:tongue:

shash
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by oopaloompa
Id keep making it slightly smaller for Sophie so she really does think shes getting fat:tongue:

LOL! :laugh2: :thumbs:

Nebi
09-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by oopaloompa

I cannot think of a better idea than this. this is just too funny. Well done.

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Chemically castrate the plastic wolverine followed by CBT and regular Freudian psychoanalysis to find out exactly when he became obsessed with suppressing his vulnerability. :eureka: and masking it with juvenile cartoon heroes.

I'd be fascinated

lukebartram
09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
yhh i let lisa punch halfwit