PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Something I have noticed about Charlie!

DrunkerThanMoses
09-08-2009, 01:38 PM
... has anyone else noticed that everytime someone talks about the 100 grand, he gives them an evil look, like hes telling them to p!ss off as it is his money........ hes so desperate to win, i wouldnt be suprise that he made that whole mother in a coma thing up. He cant win, hes such a fake person, he pretends to be nice, but in fact hes a sneaky two faced little bitch.... thank you! Moses :thumbs:

Visage
09-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Nope, can't say I have noticed this, I'll be watching in the future to see if I do spot it

Brad.
09-08-2009, 01:42 PM
I cant say i noticed it.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Charlie has now lost my support

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Not really?

CaudleHalbard
09-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Charlie is supposed to be a person in quite a responsible job - an advisor in a jobcentre who, presumably, helps people get out of unemployment.

Can he really be that moronic, or is it an act?

If it's an act he's keeping it up quite well!:rolleyes:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I've noticed it. I'd rather point to the fact that he slimes his way through the house trying to charm everyone into liking him when he's the most unsincere housemate this season in order to get tot he prize. You just have to look at his best mate Kris to decide what sort of person he is.

I like him at points when he's funny but never have liked his personality.

Prole
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by CaudleHalbard
Charlie is supposed to be a person in quite a responsible job - an advisor in a jobcentre who, presumably, helps people get out of unemployment.

Time to have a wander round your local Job Centre and have a word with some of the people who work there. In my experience most of them couldn't find their a*rse in the dark with both hands.

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
The guy will probably make more than 100k anyway talking about his relationship with Rodrigo after he leaves.

philmurph
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
rubbish

CaudleHalbard
09-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Prole

Time to have a wander round your local Job Centre and have a word with some of the people who work there. In my experience most of them couldn't find their a*rse in the dark with both hands.

Maybe they don't get the cream of the civil service there, but Charlie would not get through a selection board... in my own experience as a former selector!

eezamana
09-08-2009, 02:59 PM
I think Charlie does put in an act & plays up the gullible, 'I'm so silly & loveable, please love me card' sometimes but I do think he is a nice guy.
Have people forgot that this is a game in which the winner gets 100k.
Let him play, he may or may not win ,I like him, fakery & all. :spin:

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks for this information man.

I don't like Charlie anymore, then.

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
... has anyone else noticed that everytime someone talks about the 100 grand, he gives them an evil look, like hes telling them to p!ss off as it is his money........ hes so desperate to win, i wouldnt be suprise that he made that whole mother in a coma thing up. He cant win, hes such a fake person, he pretends to be nice, but in fact hes a sneaky two faced little bitch.... thank you! Moses :thumbs: Or perhaps he just simply disapproves of people harping on about the prize money. You can't possibly know what is going on in someones mind.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy
... has anyone else noticed that everytime someone talks about the 100 grand, he gives them an evil look, like hes telling them to p!ss off as it is his money........ hes so desperate to win, i wouldnt be suprise that he made that whole mother in a coma thing up. He cant win, hes such a fake person, he pretends to be nice, but in fact hes a sneaky two faced little bitch.... thank you! Moses :thumbs: Or perhaps he just simply disapproves of people harping on about the prize money. You can't possibly know what is going on in someones mind.

Hmmm yeah because he's got entirely good open intentions in the house. y'know, not bitching, not trying to stay in everyone's good books all the time by crawling. He's the most obvious HM next to Sophie that wants the money.

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Can't believe this guys username "drunkerthenmoses"

doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than"

embarrassing...

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by fallenkal
The guy will probably make more than 100k anyway talking about his relationship with Rodrigo after he leaves.

It's so obviously a ploy to get camera time. especially after Rodrigo has said Charlie's not his type...... Another fauxmance in the making :yuk:

Can't stand Charlie, I think at the moment he annoys me even more than Lisa does and that's saying something:devil:

DrunkerThanMoses
09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever

embarrassing...

:laugh: That is so intresting... please tell me more!

Patrick
09-08-2009, 04:19 PM
In the words of my hero...:bigsmile:

"Thats complete wank, sorry but..what are you talking about..."

No one has noticed him doing that your just trying to get a thread going lmao

You fail

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever

embarrassing...

:laugh: That is so intresting... please tell me more!

Didn't you learn this when you were 5 like most others? :laugh:

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
charlies very sneaky!!

google
09-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes i also noticed! Shame some people are fooled by him

google
09-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes i also noticed! Shame some people are fooled by him

sophie1955
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
he's always always looking up at the camera's , when he speaks too !!

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
charlies very sneaky!!

Very

Angus
09-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by CaudleHalbard

If you've ever signed on at a jobcentre you will find that most of the staff there are total morons and jobsworths without any sense of initiative or compassion, and they have been programmed to harrass you and punish you but NOT to actually help you find work. Most of them haven't got a braincell between them, so Charlie would fit in well there:wink:

Perhaps Charlie could give Lisa some tips on looking for work:whistle: