PDA

View Full Version : Noirin got the balme of too much attention, what about marcus?

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:40 PM
arent you just bored with this hypocrite who can do no wrong in his own eyes? Everyweek he is on something even if it is just sulking under the duvet, convincing young ladies to wash his dirty pants or jumping on the roof proclaiming he wants to leave!

He bores me get him out!

reallynow
09-08-2009, 01:40 PM
MARCUS IS OVER EXPOSED!!

Brad.
09-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
MARCUS IS OVER EXPOSED!!

wrong, he is under-exposed. we need to see more of the irrepressible dark horse!!!

troy4783
09-08-2009, 02:01 PM
i agree get him out

philmurph
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
arent you just bored with this hypocrite who can do no wrong in his own eyes? Everyweek he is on something even if it is just sulking under the duvet, convincing young ladies to wash his dirty pants or jumping on the roof proclaiming he wants to leave!

He bores me get him out! The dark horse has become the stupid donkey

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry but you must all watch the HL only. I'm (admittedly sad) up til about 4 watching Marcus and Siavash most nights just because they're entertaining.

BB should stop editing the HL show to make Charlie and Dogface look good every night.

HayleyLeigh
09-08-2009, 02:46 PM
get marcus out! get marcus out! get marcus out!
mayb i should go to fridays eviction =]

Striptease
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Origineel gepost door HayleyLeigh
get marcus out! get marcus out! get marcus out!
mayb i should go to fridays eviction =] ooh that'll help

shash
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
she not only had the balm but Bea said she had the lubricating gel too :laugh2:

philmurph
09-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky
Sorry but you must all watch the HL only. I'm (admittedly sad) up til about 4 watching Marcus and Siavash most nights just because they're entertaining.

BB should stop editing the HL show to make Charlie and Dogface look good every night. I watched it all this morning and he's exactly what i said a stupid donkey

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
Originally posted by bigmalky

BB should stop editing the HL show to make Charlie and Dogface look good every night. I watched it all this morning and he's exactly what i said a stupid donkey

You watched the live feed? What made him a stupid donkey then?

ANTCOLONY
09-08-2009, 04:17 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2746/qznlet.jpg

this pic probably means marcus deserves to win

reallynow
09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ANTCOLONY
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2746/qznlet.jpg

this pic probably means deserves to win:thumbs:

Simply put OVER EXPOSED!

peacemaker
09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
one thing i'd like to put right, marcus isn't an attention seeker, it's BB who choose to put the spotlight on him, end of rant

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by peacemaker
one thing i'd like to put right, marcus isn't an attention seeker, it's BB who choose to put the spotlight on him, end of rant

He is always pulling attention seeking stunts - that is why bb put the spotlight on him!! God - he even stays up half the night - when everyone else is in bed - so he can be the centre of attention!! He thrives on it!!

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame Marcus - I'm sure you will lap up every moment of it. It won't come again!