PDA

View Full Version : Time to blank all nonsense anti-Freddie posts?

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Yes I'm a bit of a Freddie fan. He has acted like a pr*ck at times lately and is not as clever as he thinks he is. Just to be clear - I'm not a total Freddie-geek, I also like Marcus, David and one or two others.

I think FMs (haters or lovers) are entitled to point out the stupid or good actions of HMs....

BUT - I'm so sick and tired of these silly posts jumping on the SLIGHTEST thing Freddie now does or says (as though certain FMs are waiting in the bushes - so *******in sad!) and twisting it out of all 'precautions' (to coin a phrase!). Or simply just coming out with another excrutiatingly boring thread that has already been done before...

...or elements of his background to discredit the guy and try to pour poison over the forum. Hey, I'm all for proper debate (if that is possible with BB) and a bit of fun, but I reckon Freddie-fans or semi-fans (and there are still PLENTY left) should simply not respond to these stupid posts...

I'm not saying I won't respond if I feel the need and the post has a point to make (in case anyone catches me out :rolleyes:) but the best way to stifle these 'shoot Freddie for the sake of it' nonsense posts is simply not to respond (or even read them as hard as it may be)..........

Just a thought :spin2:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Here,here well said,someone with something intelligent to say at last.

DrunkerThanMoses
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
I find it funny that everyone on here tells the guy to stand up to Lisa, and when he does everyone turns their back on him....... hes lost some respect from me lately, but im not the type to turn on people i liked, even if hated the guy i wouldnt put any hate posts up, people go own like hes murder their whole family! :thumbs:

TurtleSoup
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Good post.
I'm a Freddie fan and first to admit that he's done things that I've found stupid and annoying.

But the volume of anti-Freddie posts that make no sense are just pathetic, to be honest and yes, people should just ignore them!
Because when these threads are created, the main aim is usually to ruffle the feathers of Freddie fans, by retaliating people are only making it worse and spurring on nonsense "haters".

CaudleHalbard
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm guessing that most of the Freddie-haters are motivated by the fact that he lives with his ultra-rich parents in a 70-room mansion and (probably) will never have to do a day's work in his life - unless he particularly wants to.

And not cos he's on benefits, like Lisa, either! :wink:

Nebi
09-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I was a Freddie fan and I'm entitle to any thoughts I want regarding that person. The reasons why I do or don't like him are none of your business and if I want to make any threads about it I will do, just don't read them if you will cry yourself at night after.

Claymores
09-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Best thing to do is put your fingers in your ears, close eyes and shout LALALALA for next few days - or watch Sky...........that should block out the humiliation of Halfarse no matter what :thumbs:

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 02:39 PM
The other thing is we get 'snippets' of arguments here and there (e.g. on BB site and HL show) which do sometimes show Freddie sounding arrogant/accusational etc. -- but it is so hard to judge because we are not seeing LF and not seeing the full story (e,g, that recent clip with Charlie, which I actually found quite amusing - amazing how everyone starts coming into the kitchen when there is an argument makiing it all look so much worse!!)

So many molehills...so many mountains

:hugesmile:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
Best thing to do is put your fingers in your ears, close eyes and shout LALALALA for next few days - or watch Sky...........that should block out the humiliation of Halfarse no matter what :thumbs:

No way am I going to miss the fun in the house that freddie,Siavash and marcus are making,It goes without saying when freddie,marcus and sivash have gone,THAT will be the time to do it

CaudleHalbard
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Nebi
why I do or don't like him are none of your business

Well they are our business really. You have to say why you are so consumed with hatred for someone who is basically a well-educated, rich but relatively harmless "Hooray Henry"-type.

I am totally neutral towards him - neither like nor dislike.

One thing's for sure - the £100k means far less to him than any other housemate. Is this what riles people about Freddie? :bigsmile:

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Nebi - exactly, you prove my point entirely. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if it's none of my business (and therefore I presume none of other FM's business) then why do you post your thoughts on the forum?

and yes, I won't be reading nonsense posts - that was my whole point! I'll read ones that make sense - even if they do criticise Freddie (otherwise none of us would have anything to post about if we blanked all threads)

You obviously must feel you have posted some nonsense threads then if you sound so defensive?

ElProximo
09-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Inexplicably and entirely inappropriate:

"mmm mmmMMMM Oh Lisa I'm CUMMING.. hmmm yesss gurgle"

He is a sick and disturbing spoiled rich kid who gets turned on by replica handguns, is retarded from drug abuse and has been a sperm sponge for 30 different men by the age of 23.
Collects benefits for 'pocket money'. Maybe to pay some sicko to have gun violence 'role-play' sex with him so he can moan 'mmm I'm Cumming yeeass mmm'.

I posted a few versions of that. Do you think that is going too far?

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by J-Rock
Nebi - exactly, you prove my point entirely. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if it's none of my business (and therefore I presume none of other FM's business) then why do you post your thoughts on the forum?

and yes, I won't be reading nonsense posts - that was my whole point! I'll read ones that make sense - even if they do criticise Freddie (otherwise none of us would have anything to post about if we blanked all threads)

You obviously must feel you have posted some nonsense threads then if you sound so defensive?

Kettle, pot, black with respect tothis whole thread! It is nonsense. I gree with Claymores, just say lalaalala very loudly whilst you read the threads, it works for freddie.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Hear hear to the OP - I quite agree. I think we should all rise above the nonsensical hatred.

I would like to qualify that I'm not accusing EVERYONE that has beef with HW of being 'nonsensical' - some people have come up with valid reasons why they are displeased with certain aspects of his behaviour. I'm not pleased with parts of his behaviour - he's behaved like an idiot at some points!!

That is FINE - but those people don't "hate" him! I think anyone that claims they "hate" someone cannot justify their argument, there's simply no need to hate someone in the Big Brother house! These people just LOOK for excuses to be vile about him, and not only that - they are also, on the whole, vile to those on this forum who support him, or who at least admit the good outweighs the bad.

I'm just going to ignore those posts unless I absolutely have to respond - from now on, I'd much rather engage in debate with someone that can have a conversation about someone without resorting to making unrealistic comparisons and insulting those that don't agree with them.

Also KASANNE - I LOOOOOOOOOVE your avatar. MJ = legend. That is a beautiful pic. :lovedup:

EDIT - ElProximo, consider yourself reported. For your class-related discrimination and filthy homophobia among other things. I don't know how you can be so hate-filled - you really might want to talk it out with someone. :)

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by J-Rock
The other thing is we get 'snippets' of arguments here and there (e.g. on BB site and HL show) which do sometimes show Freddie sounding arrogant/accusational etc. -- but it is so hard to judge because we are not seeing LF and not seeing the full story (e,g, that recent clip with Charlie, which I actually found quite amusing - amazing how everyone starts coming into the kitchen when there is an argument makiing it all look so much worse!!)

So many molehills...so many mountains

:hugesmile: This needs to be remembered when people keep showing snippets of Lisa and calling her vile. Or any HM come to that. It isn't just Freddie.

Kazanne
Thankyou LaRainbow,I still miss Michael can't believe he has gone:angel:

James
Closing thread as it is about posts on forum rather than housemate in question.
-