PDA

View Full Version : s.hit face annoying me now!!

JohnnyBB
09-08-2009, 02:26 PM
sorry i mean dogface muahaha get her out shes done **** all but be annoying i couldint bare her to be in the final just dnt wanna see kris smile :sad:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Well said

MR.K!
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Dont talk about the winner of BB10 like that.

:D

google
09-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeah Sophie is dull she doesnt deserve to win

SocietyIsRuined
09-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Don't worry she wont win. Charlie will be announced winner and everybody on here will be saying that he didn't deserve to win, which he doesn't.

She will be in the final though and there's nothing anyone can do about that. Unless she leaves of her own accord.

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
i think sophie will be in the final!! the producers want her, charlie and rodders in the top 3.. they want sophie to win! because i suppose she would be a bit of a different winner because shes a glamour model!!

but hopefully she wont win!! the look on kris's face!! great representation for the UK isnt it?

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Is it me or my tv,is dogfaces face and eyes puffy?

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 07:49 PM
why are all the halfwit/marcus fans hating on dogface now...........is it because she has a really good chance of winning???????

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Because she outed the house thief ? i admire her more for it

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:52 PM
if the house thief was rodders or lisa or someone like that.. sophie would join them!! or keep it a secret or whatever! but because its marcus she has showed him up and shes confident she will stay over marcus if they are put up for evicition!

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

I think you'll find Charlie and Kris are the only ones who have actually 'thieved' anything in the house.

They STOLE Marcus's drink from his personal drawer, they were HIS cans that had been ASSIGNED to him.

The cigarettes didn't belong/hadn't been assigned to anybody.

Dogface hates Marcus and was just using jumping on the cigarettes as an excuse to create an argument against him. You could see the glee written all over her face as she went to tell the other HM's about him having them in his drawer. She's not as stupid as she makes out.

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
if the house thief was rodders or lisa or someone like that.. sophie would join them!! or keep it a secret or whatever! but because its marcus she has showed him up and shes confident she will stay over marcus if they are put up for evicition!

no i actually think she has realized how much marcus and halwit dislike lisa and others......and probably thought he was hiding it in spite

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

I think you'll find Charlie and Kris are the only ones who have actually 'thieved' anything in the house.

They STOLE Marcus's drink from his personal drawer, they were HIS cans that had been ASSIGNED to him.

Dogface hates Marcus and was just using jumping on the cigarettes as an excuse to create an argument against him. You could see the glee written all over her face as she went to tell the other HM's about him having them in his drawer. She's not as stupid as she makes out.

miss kitty your a true marcus and halfwit fan arnt you

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I wish someone would tell her to stop fiddling with and picking her hair all the time - it is driving me mad - so bl**dy annoying! No wonder her hair is such a mess!! She never leaves her hair alone - urrgh!

BellyButton
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
I wish someone would tell her to stop fiddling with and picking her hair all the time - it is driving me mad - so bl**dy annoying! No wonder her hair is such a mess!! She never leaves her hair alone - urrgh!

I agree. There is something :yuk: about watching someone picking at their hair all the time. I'm surprised BB has not sent in the 'Nit Nurse' to check her hair for undesirables.

Picking at her hair is unsavoury and as bad as watching HM's pick at their feet and toes. :yuk:

Remember Tina Malone biting her toenails. She had disgusting habits aswell as a very ugly character. Princess Shrek. :laugh3:

JohnnyBB
10-08-2009, 04:17 PM
GET her out shes a fat bastard!

MissKittyFantastico
10-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by gothic_gangsta
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

miss kitty your a true marcus and halfwit fan arnt you

I like them yes, but my favorite in there is actually Siavash.

Anyway, that's by the by, what I said above is what happened, I don't tend to twist and distort things to fit my POV like some other people do on here.

starbell
10-08-2009, 04:55 PM
SOPHIE IS A NICER PERSON THEN ANYONE ON HERE HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAID THEY HAVE PUT OTHER S BE FOR THENSELVES LIKE SHE HAS AND ALL THE CHARITY WORK TO HELP ARE TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILYS.....

jgfrise
10-08-2009, 04:57 PM
The only annoying habit Siavash has is the constant spitting when outside. Guess that is because he is Iranian and it may be acceptable there - it certainly isn't acceptable here. Cairon used to do it all the time also:devil:

jean51
10-08-2009, 05:01 PM
well said starbell!!! sophie wud give sum off her winnings to charity the others would,nt sophie to win!!

bigmalky
10-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by jean51
well said starbell!!! sophie would give sum off her winnings to charity the others would,nt sophie to win!!

You really are a Sophie fan and have entered her mindset... Did you find the bubble? She'll pay off her boobjob and get another one done... what are you talking about woman?