PDA

View Full Version : Was Marcus right to hide the cigarettes?

Tom
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Does he have any right to say how the smokers can ration them?

hennessy
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
If the smokers paid for them, no
but if given away free to HM to anyone who wants them, yes.
Bea wanted to trade tobacco for frosties, why shouldn't Marcus?

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
power mad fecker :hugesmile:

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Tom

No - he doesn't have any rights! Why would he!

Who made him head honcho!!

The cigarettes were meant for the smokers, why would cigarettes be given to non-smokers. That whole argument is ridiculous!! BB should not have to put names on the packs - they are divided up amongst the smokers!!

Marcus fans will twist anything, anyway to justify his actions!

Quite hilarious really!!

Bombardier
09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Lots of non-smokers have brought cigarettes into the house in the past as gifts/bargaining tools.

There is nothing wrong with bargaining over cigarettes or alcohol, they're currency in the house.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Absolutely not, i how dare he try & control how much people do or dont smoke there all adults in the house, the guy is one big control freak.:mad:

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
[Marcus fans will twist anything, anyway to justify his actions!

Quite hilarious really!! Once again i totally agree with you on this one COMMONSENSE:thumbs:

charliegimbert
09-08-2009, 06:26 PM
hard to say. but on the other hand, he will get punished all the time, and lisa & david can do anything they want. so im kinda OK with that :thumbs:

charliegimbert
09-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

Marcus fans will twist anything, anyway to justify his actions!

just like Marcus haters, turning everything against him

GypsyGoth
09-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Nope, he gambled on taking them.

He knows how precious they are to the smokers.

Ironically it seems that it was the pack allocated to Freddy that he took.

So if he had just asked Freddy, he probably would have said sure take them.

Marcus mentioned he wanted to present them to Bea as a gift.

He made a mistake.

However there is no rule that says the smokes given at parties are just for smokers.

They could be divided amongst everyone equally.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 07:21 PM
No right whatsoever ,he is a THIEF

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
yes! he did it in goodness of the house!!

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
He wasn't right because I think he was going to use them on a fag for favours basis. ie 'Sit on my knee and i'll give you a cigarette' sort of thing :bored:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Who cares marcus is so much fun along with freddie and siavash,What's a packet of fags.LOL

Ramsay
09-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Hes right..hes always right...

Ghostinthehouse
09-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Marcus had just as much right to the fags as anyone else in the house. It doesn't matter what he did, or planned to do with them. No one owned the fags. Like no one owned the cake served at the tea either!!!! The fags were put on the table for everyone.

terryecosse
09-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Bombardier
Lots of non-smokers have brought cigarettes into the house in the past as gifts/bargaining tools.

There is nothing wrong with bargaining over cigarettes or alcohol, they're currency in the house.

Exactly.

He showed great initiative procuring the ciggies.

Having to put up with Dogface,Rodders,Charlie and Lisa he might eventually need them to calm his nerves.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by kerplunk124
Hes right..hes always right...

Precisely

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
he was wrong he was going to give them to bea as a gift.............IF HE wanted to buy bea a gift he should of bought some fags with his money

Captain.Remy
09-08-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm a smoker and I think I'd have smashed the hell out of him. That was stupid, but then he's my 2nd fave. Still is inappropriate.

FreddieLovesMarcus
09-08-2009, 07:39 PM
As long as gollum doesn't get any he can do what he bloody well wants.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/860/stevejones06lb4.jpg

Shasown
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Totally in the wrong, BB should run a mock trial and let the housemates judge him, they should appoint Lisa(pmsl) as prosecution, Bea as Defence and Rodrigo as the judge, the rest of the housemates should be the jury.

If he is found guilty they should cut off one of his pony tail and shave his sideburns. If he steals again its his right hand next.

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
He wasn't right because I think he was going to use them on a fag for favours basis. ie 'Sit on my knee and i'll give you a cigarette' sort of thing :bored:

Not a nice thought at all!!:yuk:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
In hindsight I think Marcus probably wishes he'd left the bloody cigarettes well alone.

His explanation was that he asked if everyone had all the fags they wanted, and they did, and there was a spare pack so he decided to keep them himself, so that if and when people ran out (as they seem to every week) he would then be able to say 'here you go' and distribute the fags back out again.

He then said he'd decided to not do that and give the fags to Bea, because she would dish them out anyway, and also because she had given a lot of tobacco out to people when they had run out last week, he wanted to give her a treat.

I do actually think he did it in good faith, not thinking a big deal would be made of it, after all HE didn't make a big deal when Kris and Charlie went into HIS drawer and STOLE his cans of beer and cider. They were HIS, not anyone elses, the cigarettes didn't actually belong to ANY one person.

I think he shouldn't have bothered and left the things well alone, I've never seen such a fuss made over one pack of fags in my life, and I'm speaking as a smoker!

Novo
09-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes he is always right

spitfire
09-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
I'm a smoker and I think I'd have smashed the hell out of him.
No one can smash the hell out of Marcus.He is hard.http://i31.tinypic.com/s13f5g.gif

Shasown
09-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Would have been fun seeing if Lisa would sit and wiggle on his lap for a handful of smokes

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by FreddieLovesMarcus
As long as gollum doesn't get any he can do what he bloody well wants.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/860/stevejones06lb4.jpg

Now, if he was in the house - it would be worth watching!!

spur
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Tom

spur
09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Stupid to do it but as the smokers have always wanted equal share in the food why should'nt non smokers have equal share in the fags to bargain with?

starbell
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
NO NOT AT ALL.......DO NOT LIKE THIS MAN AT ALL NASTY..:elephant:

spur
09-08-2009, 08:01 PM
The big issue is why was dog face going through marcus's stuff?
How would she like it if it was the other why round?
Now she is getting big for her boots because she believes she is more popular on the outside with voters so wants to go head to head with marcus. Does not mind taking his beer or being mates just before noms then goes backstabbing him to lisas mob.
Also the only one in thier who has put on weight so her late night snacks & drinking more than she can handle is having an effect.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by spur
Now she is getting big for her boots because she believes she is more popular on the outside with voters so wants to go head to head with marcus. Does not mind taking his beer or being mates just before noms then goes backstabbing him to lisas mob.
Also the only one in thier who has put on weight so her late night snacks & drinking more than she can handle is having an effect.

She had swapped her fish and some meat for a can of cider, Marcus sent her to get it herself.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM

Its hardly backstabbing him to Lisa's mob when she told everyone and the people more involved in the continuance of the arguement were Bea and Freddie

sophiee1383
10-08-2009, 02:29 PM
In One Waay Yeh He Waas Right Cause There Was That Packet He Had Not Reli Anyones They All Had Theres, And If Hed Have Told Then Lisa Would Have Gone Nuts Grabbing Them Then Shed Have Probably Kept Them Between Her And David Soo He Waas Gonna Keep Them For A Present For Bea Soo It Waas Just Him Trying To Be Nice And He Knew When He Gave Them Too Bea Shed Share Them Out Equally Anywayy Soo Yeh He Wass Right Too Take Them.:hello:

sophiee1383
10-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Shasown

Its hardly backstabbing him to Lisa's mob when she told everyone and the people more involved in the continuance of the arguement were Bea and Freddie

Yeh Wat Was She Doing Going Through His Stuff ? She Wudent Like It If He Were Going Through Her Stuff Soo Whys She Allowed?

bansheewails
10-08-2009, 02:32 PM
He probably shouldn't have tken them, but if he had just left them BB would have taken them back.

Marcus took the cigs, sophie stirred, but charlie blew everything out of proportion!

:spin2: