PDA

View Full Version : looks like siavash marcus an halfwit will get majour punishment.

JohnnyBB
09-08-2009, 02:32 PM
BEFOR

We went in the Diary Room and took our duvets with us and we went to sleep in the Diary Room for a bit," laughed Halfwit as he relived the moment.

"What did they say, did they play music in?" asked Charlie, opening up the first dialogue they'd had since the big row.

"They played the baby crying at maximum volume for ages and ages," said Halfwit.

"Didn't it upset you?" asked Charlie.

"No. After a bit it doesn't even sound like a baby crying any more it just sounds like…" at which point Halfwit started singing a sort of operatic aria.

"We were just singing along with it and then Siavash just blocked the Speaker off and we just laid down for a while," Halfwit added.

AFTER

Most people would be happy that the sun was shining, but when Marcus, Siavash and Halfwit were banished to the Jail, they decided it was too hot and they broke out. Naturally, Big Brother was cross and ordered them back in – an order they ignored.

Charlie meanwhile, tried to appeal to Big Brother, but to no avail so he took the sheet from his bed to make a sun shade for the Jail.

Rodrigo was getting a bit hacked off too. "If someone said to me if I didn't do something there would be consequences for the other housemates, I would do it," he said as the three jailbirds refused to go back to prison.

Then suddenly, after telling Charlie to remove the sheet, Big Brother made an announcement.

"This is Big Brother, due to the concerns about the sun, Halfwit, Marcus and Siavash's jail sentences are now suspended until further notice. Also, the Garden will remain out of bounds to all housemates until further notice."

Hmm, Siavash, Marcus and Halfwit sure know how to make themselves unpopular…

"I wanna be out in the sun," moaned Bea.

"Don't worry," said Lisa knowingly, "Big Brother isn't stupid. They'll do something. It's not funny, it's childish," she added.

Hmm, will Big brother let this one lie?

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 02:35 PM
aw,It's a bit of devilment,let them have fun,Why would any of the others worry as they are sure they are popular,If it wasn't for freddie siavash and marcus BB would be like watching paint dry.i hope those 3 are in the final.LOL

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
aw,It's a bit of devilment,let them have fun,Why would any of the others worry as they are sure they are popular,If it wasn't for freddie siavash and marcus BB would be like watching paint dry.i hope those 3 are in the final.LOL

:thumbs:
:laugh2: