PDA

View Full Version : Predict who will be up

lukebartram
09-08-2009, 02:38 PM
i think marcus and freddie, i fink bea will escaped

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 02:41 PM
All of them except Sophie, Siavash and Marcus which will be interesting. I see Lisa and Bea going.

It has to be a double eviction next week anyway... too many HM's.

kistar
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
depends if siavash doesnt nominate again

shash
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Think they'll all be up again. Sophie definitely, for discussing noms, Siavash if he doesn't nominate, and Marcus will probably get nominated, with possibly Bea too

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
freddie will be up but not sure who against,it depends of course on BBs decision as sophie has talked Noms and marcus and si have said they will not nom,so who knows?lol

Visage
09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Lisa & Bea

Interesting week if this is the case

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Dimwit doesn't work, dole money to him is "pocket money" (he said it) obviously has never had to struggle financially.

Arneldo
09-08-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm praying for Markus Vs Halfwit.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm wondering if they're going to do the old, everyone has to choose a housemate to go up publicly on Friday on the sofa apart from those who brokethe rules. That's always a house killer. :P

nastynorrie
09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
:dance: HOPEFULLY BEA MARCUS AND HALFWIT :spin2:
AND MAKE IT A DOUBLE WITH BEA AND HALFDICK GOING :dance:

MaratSafinForever
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
all of them should be up again, if following by the same rules as the previous week, seeing as Sophie, the plain and simple ******, spoke blatantly about nominations.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Bea, lisa and Marcus i think

Moses1
09-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
all of them should be up again, if following by the same rules as the previous week, seeing as Sophie, the plain and simple ******, spoke blatantly about nominations.

Well put.

Savetherainforest
09-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Freddie, Marcus, Siavash and Dogface...all for breaking rules I should imagine..the above may think that due to their antics that all will be up this week but I think bb should change this and keep them on their toes and just have the rule breakers up.

nastynorrie
09-08-2009, 04:00 PM
:cheer: THEY SHOULD PUT DOGFACE IN JAIL, AS MARCUS GOT SENT TO JAIL AND TOM FOR DISGUSSING NOMINATIONS, THEY WERE ALL PUT UP BECAUSE OF SCHEAMINGVASH NOT NOMINATING AND MACUS PLAYING WITH FIXTURES AND FITTINGS AND CONTINUING TO RULE BREAK WHICH HE FOUND HYSTERICAL :laugh:

Phymo9
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
freddie will be up but not sure who against,it depends of course on BBs decision as sophie has talked Noms and marcus and si have said they will not nom,so who knows?lol

If Marcus and Siavash have said they will not nominate then evict the two of them this week , if they're not prepared to take part in the nominations they shouldn't be in the 'game' !and as Sophie's punishment for talking about nominations five times this week, ban her from nominating next week. let the public vote for who they want out not who they want to save.

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Normal nominations:

Bea: Lisa and David (but she's a sneaky one and might throw Marcus under the bus to save herself)
Charlie: Freddie and Marcus
David: Freddie and Marcus
Freddie: Lisa and Charlie
Lisa: Freddie and Marcus
Marcus: Lisa and David
Rodrigo: Freddie and Marcus
Siavash: Lisa and Charlie
Sophie: Freddie and Marcus

Fred - 5
Marcus - 5 (or 6 if Bea knifes him in the back)
Lisa - 4
Charlie - 2
David - 2

This is all complicated by the certainty that BB will intervene in some way as Sophie has repeatedly broken nomination rules by both asking to go up and predicting that Freddie and Marcus would go up with her.

If she can't vote, then it'll be:

Freddie - 4
Marcus - 4
Lisa - 4

Or Sophie might automatically be put up for eviction and/or denied the right to vote. If she can vote, it'll be her, Marcus and Freddie up. If she can't, it'll be her, Marcus, Freddie and Lisa.

And this is all dependent on Siavash (and perhaps his partners in crime) deciding to nominate this week. Who knows what he's going do?

Then there's the distinct possibility that there have been other nomination rule-breaks in the last 48 hours from other people.

I predict it's going to be messy - that's the only thing you can be sure of.

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky
All of them except Sophie, Siavash and Marcus which will be interesting. I see Lisa and Bea going.

It has to be a double eviction next week anyway... too many HM's.

sophie would be the only girl left!! lol

kisywisy
09-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by kistar
depends if siavash doesnt nominate again

siavash and marcus said last night they weren't going to nominate

sophie asked people to nominate her

it SHOULD be those three up, but bb will **** things up no doubt

if they aren't going to play the game properly, they shouldn't be in there.

i found it funny when marcus made out to sophie that if she really want to leave, she can walk out and not nominate herself. he's been going on about wanting to leave for weeks!! he knows where the door is!!