PDA

View Full Version : Objectively, who's in the wrong?

loomy
09-08-2009, 02:58 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/7fe753b31c1dd9ba2e27c2af364e3ad5/play.c4?comments-range=21-30&anchor=comment

I don't particularly like either of them but in this instance I think Charlie is in the right. I think Freddie does overanalyse and has become to big for his boots. I've also noticed how he's become very aggressive now that he has his little gang behind him. There is no way he would have spoken so aggressively in the first few weeks.

I say objectively because so many people seem to hate Charlie and just discount anything he says. I admit he's probably being a little bit hypocritical here but I still think he's right about Freddie.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 02:58 PM
I think Charlie was in the wrong and he lied.Fact

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
I didn't see what happened as I didn't watch live feed. What did Charlie lie about?

Freddie is just trying to protect Bea... again

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
having watched it again, i still think chalie was wrong.

Prole
09-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Charlie never let's anyone get to the end of a sentence. He's entitled to disagree but he never bl**dy listens and goes off half-cocked.

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
I dislike Charlie but I do think Freddie overanalyses every situation, It's so annoying I liked it when he did the whole sheep, wolves, etc. However when he does it to every person and he's just pulling at straws it gets a bit pathetic, i.e Hira had a bitchy side and the public didn't like it?? For someone so clever (knowing about Lisa's gang in the first few weeks) he's pretty **** at coming up with a plan of his own or executing one. Also it sort of comes of as "It's not that people dislike me, it's just that they want to follow Lisa..." I think he can't face facts that there will be some people in this world that just do not like you.

sophie1955
09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
didn't like the lies Charlie told, and it was him that confronted Freddie to start with..so i guess my vote is Charlie did..:dance:

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:06 PM
someone tell me what lies Charlie told???

Prole
09-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
.............I think he [Freddie] can't face facts that there will be some people in this world that just do not like you.

That's a strange statement to make, considering Freddie was consistently picked on for the first four or five weeks simply because he is different.

The_Long_Run

Well, can't argue with that, it IS a fact that you think that Charlie is in the wrong.

However, you clearly think wrongly. FACT.

bigmalky
I don't like Charlie and halfwit sometimes gets on my nerves, but the blatant lie that Freddie is always talking about Lisa and she has said nothing is wrong.

Freddie is not agressive, he doesn't seem to come off as particularly scary or imposing to me and to be honest, everyone loves a gloat after being treated so badly. Remember he was put into a corner by Lisa and Co for weeks before he made real friends with anyone in the house... because they didn't let him. For reference... see Angel.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Prole
.............I think he [Freddie] can't face facts that there will be some people in this world that just do not like you.

That's a strange statement to make, considering Freddie was consistently picked on for the first four or five weeks simply because he is different.

different is a comparator. You can't simply BE different

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:12 PM

'simply because he was different' - how do you know? We don't have lf unfortunately. People are turning against Freddie now but how do we know this isn't what he was like in the beginning? If he had been displaying some of the behaviour he has been in the house of late I would have nominated him too.

It's funny; last night Marcus said he didn't think Bea was good for halfwit and that he was acting like he was in the first few weeks. It makes you think that Freddie just had a favourable edit and that he has been acting like a bit of a patronising snob the whole time.

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM

The difference between when Freddie is up and when someone like Marcus is up, Marcus takes it on the chin (may question the people who are nice to his face) but Freddie has to come up with this huge gameplan speech. :sleep:

It's got nothing about beind picked on or being different. I'm talking about the way he handles beind up so many times. Like siavash said before "if it was me, i'd probably walk, because people in the house do not like me"...

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM
I think anyone is at risk of becoming a little too big for their boots on occasion. Freddie has deffo succumbed unfortunately. Pride comes before a fall though. Everyone has their failings. He'll be kicked into touch soon enough i rec

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I think Charlie was in the wrong and he lied.Fact What did Charlie lie about?

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Charlie is full of ****. He was there banging on about how Freddie was paranoid, that Lisa has NEVER, I repeat NEVER bitched about him EVER! And told Marcus that Lisa didn't have a bad word to say about him either, how she thought the world of him. What a load of twaddle, Charlie has been part of umpteen conversations with Lisa and co, when they have all slagged both of them down to the ground!

Charlie is a bullshitter. End of.

jet
09-08-2009, 03:26 PM
I didn't see what happened previously (in the garden) so I don't know who is lying - but Charlie is 100% right in one thing - Halfwit is the biggest plotter and schemer - under the guise of making 'harmless' observations, said with a benign little smile.
No, Halfwit, what you say isn't harmless - words are words, and mean the same, whether they are said outright in anger (which he holds back from doing) or with a sly, manipulative intent.
He manages to fool quite a few people, but people are copping on to him more and more - both inside the house and out.

BitterFruit
09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Hedgie
I think anyone is at risk of becoming a little too big for their boots on occasion. Freddie has deffo succumbed unfortunately. Pride comes before a fall though. Everyone has their failings. He'll be kicked into touch soon enough i rec

i think you have preceptively nailed it on the head......

with Hira going on Friday night .....all sides, though a bit confused as to why Hira, feel a bit safer and have assumed they have public approval ...........so all are feeling a little bit cocky..be interesting to see who becomes the most obnoxious ..

jet
09-08-2009, 03:30 PM

I didn't see the argument in the garden, but seeing you say you know for a fact that Charlie lied, can you tell us what happened?

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy
I think Charlie was in the wrong and he lied.Fact What did Charlie lie about?

Charlie said that he wasn't out in the garden bitching about Marcus taking the cigarettes when he was actually one of the most vocal about it.

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Charlie is full of ****. He was there banging on about how Freddie was paranoid, that Lisa has NEVER, I repeat NEVER bitched about him EVER! And told Marcus that Lisa didn't have a bad word to say about him either, how she thought the world of him. What a load of twaddle, Charlie has been part of umpteen conversations with Lisa and co, when they have all slagged both of them down to the ground!

Charlie might be in the wrong but that doesn't make Freddie in the right.

I've seen Lisa bitch about Freddy and she has made it no secret to any of them that she doesn't really like him but I think Charlie is referring to the fact that Freddie has an obbsession with the idea that Lisa was actively plotting to have him evicted. I honestly don't think she would even know how to carry out a plan like that. She just bitched about him and the others agreed.

Freddie is the hypocrite; he has double standards. He thinks he can get away with his bitching by masquerading it as 'observations' when most of the time it's a full on character assasination of someone else in the house. Lisa in particular he really has it in for.

Halfwit: "There's a difference between plotting and scheming and making observations"

Charlie: "She really really hasn't been plotting against you... she wasn't"

Halfwit: "But I do get on with Lisa, look it's not a clash of personalities... it's a... somebody is acting in a scheming way, somebody is noticing it, and taking issue with it.

Charlie: "You've bitched and had all these conspiracy theories about all these things, that no one has even had... you've approached me"

Halfwit: "I was only approaching people in like week three that's like seven weeks ago"

Halfwit: "...it's not like a sh*t stirring, lets all scheme against this person, it's a debate, it's like ooh well I've notice this.. oh that's interesting... it's not like ooh I don't like this person, yarh I don't like them either ugh!, you know...like there's a difference.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa3vwz_day67p2-part-2_shortfilms

Halfwit was once again trying to defend Bea and shift the blame to Sophie

reallynow
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Charlie was in the right! Freddie has turned obsessive over Lisa!

What I noted was that Halfwit tried to get him with clever words, when he failed Halfwit turned into a bitch and blurted out infront of Marcus all the things Charlie has said about him.

Savetherainforest
09-08-2009, 03:37 PM
who cares:sleep:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by loomy

I've seen Lisa bitch about Freddy and she has made it no secret to any of them that she doesn't really like him but I think Charlie is referring to the fact that Freddie has an obbsession with the idea that Lisa was actively plotting to have him evicted. I honestly don't think she would even know how to carry out a plan like that. She just bitched about him and the others agreed.

Freddie is the hypocrite; he has double standards. He thinks he can get away with his bitching by masquerading it as 'observations' when most of the time it's a full on character assasination of someone else in the house. Lisa in particular he really has it in for.

Halfwit: "There's a difference between plotting and scheming and making observations"

Halfwit: "But I do get on with Lisa, look it's not a clash of personalities... it's a... somebody is acting in a scheming way, somebody is noticing it, and taking issue with it.

Charlie: "You've bitched and had all these conspiracy theories about all these things, that no one has even had... you've approached me"

Halfwit: "I was only approaching people in like week three that's like seven weeks ago"

Halfwit: "...it's not like a sh*t stirring, lets all scheme against this person, it's a debate, it's like ooh well I've notice this.. oh that's interesting... it's not like ooh I don't like this person, yarh I don't like them either ugh!, you know...like there's a difference.

Oh I agree with you, Freddie IS obsessed with the fact that Lisa may have a gameplan to get him out, but that will stem from the first few weeks when he was being picked on by all of Lisa's group. He's always seen Lisa as the ringleader of all that. He probably should have gotten over that as soon as he stopped being put up every week but it's obviously stuck in his mind.

Freddie has actually always said that he likes Lisa, I really do think the first few weeks have just made him totally paranoid about her.

Marcus was right when he said that Freddie has changed for the worst since Bea came in, whether he's showing his true colours or being led by her because he's so smitten I don't know, but he is letting himself down at the moment and his head is so far up Bea's backside that he can't see the wood for the trees.

jet
09-08-2009, 03:42 PM

Maybe Charlie doesn't see it as bitching, but just letting off steam among friends? 'Bitching' means different things to different people.

After all, ALL the HM's talk behind each others backs. Bea is the Queen of that, and Freddie is the KIng. They do it in a sly, contrived way that is meant to manipulate people's thoughts and influence nominations. Most of all, they do it in the DR. Bea is the worst DR backstabber this series, and Halfwit isn't far behind with his 'harmless observations' which are anything but.

The others tend to be more upfront about their thoughts - which could be termed as 'bitching', but isn't in my opinion. It's more like what we all do in everyday life.

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
also some people seem to think Charlie can do no wrong but he's an awful **** stirrer! He wants to be everyones friend so that he avoids being nominated but he's a lick arse of the highest order! He was busy reassuring Lisa that she's never bithced when we all know that's a lie... I mean honestly. He should stop mincing about the house and just grow up

jet
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by loomy

I just had to quote you because you 'get' Halfwit's hypocrisy and scheming - many don't. :thumbs:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by jet

Maybe Charlie doesn't see it as bitching, but just letting off steam among friends? 'Bitching' means different things to different people.

After all, ALL the HM's talk behind each others backs. Bea is the Queen of that, and Freddie is the KIng. They do it in a sly, contrived way that is meant to manipulate people's thoughts and influence nominations. Most of all, they do it in the DR. Bea is the worst DR backstabber this series, and Halfwit isn't far behind with his 'harmless observations' which are anything but.

The others tend to be more upfront about their thoughts - which could be termed as 'bitching', but isn't in my opinion. It's more like what we all do in everyday life.

Ok, what Charlie actually said was that Lisa had never said a bad word about Freddie or words to that effect. He also told Marcus that Lisa loves him for crying out loud. Charlie knows that is utter rubbish, he's just **** stirring for his group and trying to make Freddie and Marcus look bad for thinking badly of Lisa.

I agree everyone bitches, or at the least discusses other HM's, I mean what else is there to do in there a lot of the time? And there's been some real big personality clashes this year. I agree Bea is the worst for it, and she does it in a much more sly and coniving way than anyone else, Marcus and Freddie are also major offenders when it comes to talking about people's motives etc etc, but Charlie is ALWAYS lying and trying to save face, going between the different groups and covering his own ass in the process.

You don't see Freddie doing that at least.