PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother on the warpath

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 03:00 PM
From TIBB
Day 67:

Halfwit, Marcus and Siavash have broken out of jail, and it’s not gone down well with Big Brother…

As we reported earlier, the trio were banished to jail after upsetting Big Brother by sleeping in the diary room.

Not long after being sent to jail, the three of them decided to break out because of the hot weather.

Naturally, Big Brother was upset and ordered them to go back into the jail. However, the naughty rule breakers ignored Big Brother’s commands.

Charlie tried to appeal to Big Brother but was not successful, so he took a sheet to make a sun shade for the jail.

Rodrigo wasn’t happy with the escaped prisoners, fuming: “If someone said to me if I didn’t do something there would be consequences for the other housemates, I would do it.”

Big Brother had a cunning plan to get back at the housemates, as the voice announced: “This is Big Brother, due to the concerns about the sun, Halfwit, Marcus and Siavash’s jail sentences are now suspended until further notice. Also, the Garden will remain out of bounds to all housemates until further notice.”

Although Halfwit, Marcus and Siavash got their way, the announcement went down badly with the other housemates.

“I wanna be out in the sun,” complained Bea.

“Don’t worry. Big Brother isn’t stupid. They’ll do something. It’s not funny, it’s childish,” said Lisa.

Halfwit, Marcus and Siavash aren’t exactly very popular in the house right now!

Keep an eye out

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
SORRY FROM IBB

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
They're such twats

They think they're rebels or something ffs it's big brother. There are rules there and you follow them, if you don't want to then **** off and go home there are plenty of other people who wanted to go on the show.

CaudleHalbard
09-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Love it - this means the likes of Lisa, Bea and David won't be able to go out and smoke! :joker:

philmurph
09-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Marcus,Siavash and halftit breaking the rules because they're afraid to face eviction on they'er own they what the whole house up again

shash
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL :laugh: fantastic! A bit of rebellious spirit livening up a dull house, but what a predictable reaction from Captain Party Pooper Rod :rolleyes:

Respect to the free thinking three with a personality :thumbs:

sophie1955
Originally posted by CaudleHalbard
Love it - this means the likes of Lisa, Bea and David won't be able to go out and smoke! :joker:

you are cruel :bigsmile:

DiamondDogTags
The "let's protest against BB so we look like right bad boys" is getting so old.

philmurph
09-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by CaudleHalbard

HayleyLeigh
09-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by loomy
They're such twats

They think they're rebels or something ffs it's big brother. There are rules there and you follow them, if you don't want to then **** off and go home there are plenty of other people who wanted to go on the show.

here, here! i totally agree :thumbs:

trasadkel
09-08-2009, 03:23 PM
They're such twats

Couldn't have put it better myself.

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Lighten up guys, it's a TV show!

At least they're making it interesting, and BB must agree otherwise they'd have thrown them all out by now!

I want to be entertained, and people being rebellious entertains me!

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

At least they're making it interesting, and BB must agree otherwise they'd have thrown them all out by now!

They don't entertain me at all. Seeing those three together or Freddie with Bea makes me want to throw something at the TV screen.

Big Brother can't throw them out because there aren't enough people left

reallynow
09-08-2009, 03:37 PM
PUT THE THREE UP FOR NOMINATIONS, THEY WONT LEARN UNTIL PROPERLY PUNISHED!

Savetherainforest
09-08-2009, 03:39 PM
show them the door...dislike all of them

xmynxiex
09-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Lmao these 3 are so funny together, i must say im glad siavash has gotten over his woe is me attitude. haha at least these 3 are trying to make entertainment, which is more than what can be said of the others. :thumbs:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:46 PM

They don't entertain me at all. Seeing those three together or Freddie with Bea makes me want to throw something at the TV screen.

Big Brother can't throw them out because there aren't enough people left

Freddie when he's with Bea doesn't entertain me at all, can't stand her one little bit.

BB could do whatever they wanted to, I'm sure they still have people on standby if it came to putting new people in, yes it's late on in the game but it's not out of the question if the worst case scenario happened. What would they do if three of them walked out for example?

There are ways around everything.

They'll probably put those three up for eviction anyway, so if everyone feels that strongly then they can get one of them out next week. Maybe it will even be a double eviction, who knows.

All I'm saying is that imo, without Marcus, Siavash and Freddie in there this year, I would have found it VERY boring. Just my opinion.

muchadoaboutnothing
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM

I agree with you. What do people want? A boring BB or something entertaining like breaking out of the prison. It is a game show. And all this rubbish about other people wanting to go on the show - who is to say that they wouldn't have done the same thing. This is what BB is about, breaking rules etc otherwise we would be left watching people sun bathing or smoking at the bus stop - boring.

jet
09-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
Marcus,Siavash and halftit breaking the rules because they're afraid to face eviction on they'er own they what the whole house up again

Could be. :wink:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing

I agree with you. What do people want? A boring BB or something entertaining like breaking out of the prison. It is a game show. And all this rubbish about other people wanting to go on the show - who is to say that they wouldn't have done the same thing. This is what BB is about, breaking rules etc otherwise we would be left watching people sun bathing or smoking at the bus stop - boring.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way! :thumbs:

jet
09-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by shash
LOL :laugh: fantastic! A bit of rebellious spirit livening up a dull house, but what a predictable reaction from Captain Party Pooper Rod :rolleyes:

The problem with the 'free thinking' 3 :rolleyes:is that their actions impact upon other people, not just on themselves. Everyone gets punished for what THEY do. It's happened too much this season. If they can't be entertaining without having other people suffer for it, then they aren't very good at the 'free thinking' stuff, are they?
They don't give a toss about spoiling or impacting upon the other HM's BB experience. :mad:

shash
09-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by jet

The problem with the 'free thinking' 3 :rolleyes:is that their actions impact upon other people, not just on themselves. Everyone gets punished for what THEY do. It's happened too much this season. If they can't be entertaining without having other people suffer for it, then they aren't very good at the 'free thinking' stuff, are they?
They don't give a toss about spoiling or impacting upon the other HM's BB experience. :mad:

so what if it impacts on the others? This isn't a group of role models setting social standards for the country. They are prisoners in a house and we watch the evolving social dynamics, peoples' actions leading to changing dynamics within the house surely makes it all more interesting.

I think it's great there are some people in there mixing it up a little bit. It's not as if they are hurting anyone. the only impact is that some people who thought they were safe and untouchable also had the experience of being up for eviction, and I for one found their reactions to this highly illuminating :wink:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 04:07 PM
I do have to just get in there, even though I'm a Siavash and Marcus fan, I do think that they should nominate, that IS part of the fundamental rules of BB and they should follow that rule or leave really.

Last week was funny seeing people's reactions when everyone was up, but Siavash needs to nominate this week, and I hope he and Marcus do.

But the rest of the rules, like this stupid jail thing? Stupid punishment and so long as they aren't hurting anyone I say bring on the anarchy!

I mean come on, it was hilarious when they had their protest and climbed up on the roof and stuff, it's entertaining! Who wants to see them all sat around saying 'yes BB, no BB how high do you want me to jump BB?'.

Even Big Brother doesn't want them to be like that, that's why they chose someone like Marcus for this years show, they knew what kind of character he was and that he would do stuff like this!

shash
09-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I do have to just get in there, even though I'm a Siavash and Marcus fan, I do think that they should nominate, that IS part of the fundamental rules of BB and they should follow that rule or leave really.

Last week was funny seeing people's reactions when everyone was up, but Siavash needs to nominate this week, and I hope he and Marcus do.

But the rest of the rules, like this stupid jail thing? Stupid punishment and so long as they aren't hurting anyone I say bring on the anarchy!

I mean come on, it was hilarious when they had their protest and climbed up on the roof and stuff, it's entertaining! Who wants to see them all sat around saying 'yes BB, no BB how high do you want me to jump BB?'.

Even Big Brother doesn't want them to be like that, that's why they chose someone like Marcus for this years show, they knew what kind of character he was and that he would do stuff like this!

:thumbs: Totally agree! we are singing from the same hymn sheet ... although we are singing together our own version of the words it :laugh2: :whistle::wink: :hello:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 04:11 PM

:thumbs: Totally agree! we are singing from the same hymn sheet ... although we are singing together our own version of the words it :laugh2: :whistle::wink: :hello:

Trust me, you don't want to hear me sing, you thought Hira was bad?! :laugh3:

But yeah, totally with you on this one! :thumbs:

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
''Free the Elstree Three''.:tongue:

shash
09-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Mickey2009
''Free the Elstree Three''.:tongue:

:hugesmile:

hennessy
09-08-2009, 04:17 PM

I agree, I bet it'll be fun to watch.
Lisa is sooooo boring, like an old biddy.

ElProximo
09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
One thing they don't seem to have thought about?

Big Brother has tremendous propaganda power. Well.. exclusive propaganda power especially with no live-feeds. Rebel, call them names and put their game show in any peril and BBs excellent editors (and they are superb) can just about make these three look embarrassing, shameful, stupid, pathetic.. ..really just devastate their characters as presented to the public.
and,
They may very well decide to bring Marcus Mum in (or interviewed) or Siavash's Dad or whoever and however they want to totally embarrass them.

Marcus' Mum would be just brilliant lol. Depending on what she is like - it could end up making him look like the biggest wimpiest loser on the planet and totally shame his 'tough guy' presentations lol

parmnion
09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
GET LISA OUT.

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by ElProximo
One thing they don't seem to have thought about?

Big Brother has tremendous propaganda power. Well.. exclusive propaganda power especially with no live-feeds. Rebel, call them names and put their game show in any peril and BBs excellent editors (and they are superb) can just about make these three look embarrassing, shameful, stupid, pathetic.. ..really just devastate their characters as presented to the public.
and,
They may very well decide to bring Marcus Mum in (or interviewed) or Siavash's Dad or whoever and however they want to totally embarrass them.

Marcus' Mum would be just brilliant lol. Depending on what she is like - it could end up making him look like the biggest wimpiest loser on the planet and totally shame his 'tough guy' presentations lol

This is from Big Brother on-line

Big Brother Now Knows ALL

Last night, the eighth person of the series was evicted, but it just occurred to us that Big Brother now knows exactly who the voting public favour.

What we mean is that because the voting was reversed to positive voting last week, the producers – who are privy to the actual percentages for all ten eviction contenders – now know what the public thinks of them all.

In other words, they now know who the most popular housemate is, who the second-most popular one is etc, even though they don't release the figures to us fans, so we're still in the dark. But if they know, then shouldn't we know too?

The Big Brother producers have already been accused of temporarily changing it from 'vote to evict' to 'vote to save' in-order to protect the big characters such as Bea, Lisa and Marcus, one of whom would definitely have gone if the voting rules hadn't been reversed.

And it worked too, because Hira got evicted due to a lack of support from fans. To make it clear, Hira would never have been evicted on Friday night if the public had been voting to evict someone, as-is the norm. And that's a fact.

Anyway, now that Big Bro is armed with the information about who's popular and who's not, the entity is set-up to manipulate things even more over the coming weeks to keep certain housemates in, or get rid of others.

Of course, Channel 4/ Endemol would deny that any such manipulation goes on, but we already know that viewers are constantly being manipulated by the editing of the show.

In their defence though, the producers can't put words into a particular housemate's mouth if they say something controversial, and they can't make someone look like the 'life and soul' if they're dull and boring.

Previously, we were of the opinion that if a BB housemate has an obvious gameplan to win, it should be irrelevant because ultimately the fans decide who stays and who goes. However, Big Brother has just proven that it definitely has an influence on the outcome.

That's not necessarily a criticism though, as Big Brother UK fans are notorious for getting rid of the obnoxious characters and schemers first, yet in other countries the fans seem to embrace such behaviour and deliberately keep the big characters in longer.

http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/bigbrother10/uk_news/bb10_wk10/big-brother-now-knows-all.htm

Patrick
09-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Rodrigo is a moaning ****!!

I hate him so ****en much, he spoils everything.

When Marcus,Siavash and Halfwit do somthing hilarious to try and make THE SERIES ENTERTAINING.

Rodrigo is like "No no..this is disrespectful..."

He needs to **** off, along the rest of them who just want to sit around like grannies all day drinking tea and bitching with Lisa.

At least Marcus and his crew know that WE WANT ENTERTAIMENT so they try and give it to us, but Rodrigo and Lisa clearly think the public just want to watch them siting bitching all day.

That was only entertaining in BB6!
:bored::bored:

Benjamin
09-08-2009, 04:33 PM
When will BB punish just these 3?

I'm so bored of them now.

Bombardier
09-08-2009, 06:08 PM
They're reasonably funny guys and they do things for a laugh. They must be bored silly as the tasks have been so rubbish this year and the house seems claustrophobic.

Anything that makes Lisa whinge and moan sounds good to me.

shash
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM

Trust me, you don't want to hear me sing, you thought Hira was bad?! :laugh3:

But yeah, totally with you on this one! :thumbs:

hahahaha :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I bet you my singing is even worse still :whistle::yuk::laugh2:

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Following Marcus, Siavash and Halfwit’s escape from jail earlier, Big Brother warned the housemates that there would be punishments in store – for the whole group. This caused a few arguments with Lisa moaning about being punished for doing nothing wrong and Rodrigo going off on one – again. This evening, Big Brother revealed the punishment…

“I don’t think they’ll tell us today what the punishment is, I think they’ll drag it out a bit,” said Charlie, as the housemates speculated what Big Brother had in store.

But then Rodrigo came out into the Garden, “They just locked the Kitchen, so maybe this is the punishment,” he suggested.

“We’ll probably be on gruel for a month now,” laughed David, referring to a punishment in series 8.

“It’s like I said,” announced Lisa, “they’ll take all the luxuries. If people want to disrespect Big Brother, then Big Brother will disrespect them. Big Brother are more powerful and stronger than anyone in this House.”

And Lisa was right – Big Brother had taken away all the luxury food after they passed their first shopping task in 4 weeks – ouch!

There’s going to be trouble ahead…

boomoo
09-08-2009, 06:47 PM
You know it is a bad big brother when the Forum is funnier than the programme.

This year it would have been awful without the rebels.

Marcus told Freddie that he had changed since Bea came in.
Oh, really? says Freddie.
Yes, the Freddie before would not have hesitated to back me up.

Freddie was suitable crestfallen.