PDA

View Full Version : What will Marcus, Siavash and Freddie's punishment be for breaking out of jail?

robertlloyd
09-08-2009, 03:05 PM
???

Bfunk
09-08-2009, 03:07 PM
up for eviction with hopefully Dimwit out

shash
09-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Tokens :hello:

HayleyLeigh
09-08-2009, 03:12 PM
put them up for eviction!!! only them three and hopefully marcus or halfwit will go =]

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm finding the whole thing hilarious! :laugh2:

Don't think they should be punished, they're the most entertaining HM's in there, for god's sake, at least they're doing something!

BB will probably just stick them back in jail tomorrow or something anyway, blame BB for not punishing them properly, they meant to be the ones in charge!

shash
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM
really, this is a game show, being put in jail and breaking out is surely better entertainment than watching them laying down doing their time. Surely this is what the show is about? At least they are not charmless, subservient robots.

loomy
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM
hope they're up for eviction

shash
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Don't think they should be punished, they're the most entertaining HM's in there, for god's sake, at least they're doing something!

BB will probably just stick them back in jail tomorrow or something anyway, blame BB for not punishing them properly, they meant to be the ones in charge!

:thumbs: spot on! You just beat me to it :wink:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Bfunk
up for eviction with hopefully Dimwit out

naw - they'll probably get free passes to finals night and allowed to evict whoever displeases them. - TRUST ME :thumbs:

BB are harsh don't you know - hangin' tough on the whole deal :thumbs:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by shash

Exactly, like you said, it's a bloody TV show, we need to be entertained!

Those three are the only ones that seem to realise that, good on them I say!

Anyhow I like rebels! :laugh:

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 03:25 PM
not letting them vote this week .

or just those 3: up for eviction this week

shash
09-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by shash

Exactly, like you said, it's a bloody TV show, we need to be entertained!

Those three are the only ones that seem to realise that, good on them I say!

Anyhow I like rebels! :laugh:

Me too :hugesmile: all this talk about following and respecting the rules depresses the hell out of me. On a TV game show! :shrug: Where is the humour, fun and spirit? At least these three entertain, I'd rather watch this than kris and charlies sticking sink plungers in each other, or charlie and rodders wetting their beds. Too many sheep in there :wink:

Tom
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Cancel this weeks nominations and put all three up for a double eviction.

fitz2k2
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
take away tokens,beds,and letters from home ultimate punishment !!!!

jadore212
09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
at least they are entertaining and they are not sitting on the fence like most of them in there :cheer:

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
from the channel 4 web site

Well, Lisa was right when she said Big Brother would do something to punish the disregarding of rules, but she wasn't expecting what Big Brother announced – or rather didn't announce. Big Brother began by summoning the housemates to the dining table, prompting some of them to think there was a Task. But there would be no such luck…

"As housemates are continuing to disregard the Big Brother Rules, all housemates will be punished," announced Big Brother to a table full of dropped jaws, before ominously announcing that the Garden was now open.

Bea was furious. "This is ******* rubbish. It's negativity on negativity," hissed Bea.

Lisa, however, sick of not getting a response when asking Big Brother for an audience in the Diary Room, just talked at the cameras. "I don't know why I'm bothering with them. What's the point of going in to talk to them? She railed.

"Why can't Big Brother just punish the people that need punishing? Why?" she continued angrily.

"I've had enough now, it's ********," she went on. "Why should we all be punished – I ain't done nothing. Why? I wanna know why. They're obviously controlling your game now," added Lisa, referring to the three escapees. "I thought you were better than that. ****! I need to be working behind the scenes. Trust me, I'd be more vicious than that," she snarled.

And then Lisa's request for a session with Big Brother was granted, where she let off some stream and managed to scrape herself off the ceiling.

Lisa, you should know by now that you never challenge Big Brother to a 'punish the housemates contest', as Big Brother will always win. Stay tuned.

shash
09-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by charmingmissc
from the channel 4 web site

Lisa, " I ain't done nothing. "

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: :wink: