PDA

View Full Version : i like lisa..........why do others hate her

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 03:56 PM
i like her. i dont understand what she has done

what has she done????

Claymores
09-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Light blue touch paper and stand well back OP !!!!!

DrunkerThanMoses
09-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Stole our money!

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
She bullied Angel and used her vileness to influence her little group to nominate her out through unfair means. She tried to do the same to Freddie including mental abuse for weeks on end. She still tries to influence the votes and orchestrates the nominations every week to her liking.

She hasn't got a good thing to say about anybody and has used what she thought were possible winners to ride their coat tails til the end of the show.

Have you been watching BB since the start?

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky
She bullied Angel and used her vileness to influence her little group to nominate her out through unfair means. She tried to do the same to Freddie including mental abuse for weeks on end. She still tries to influence the votes and orchestrates the nominations every week to her liking.

She hasn't got a good thing to say about anybody and has used what she thought were possible winners to ride their coat tails til the end of the show.

but marcus influences the other housemates but he aint that hated

philmurph
09-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I've started to really like her, I've figured out that she's not the one with the game plan in the house after all. Sorry Lisa:flowers:

troy4783
09-08-2009, 04:06 PM
i agree i dont think she is that bad bea and marcus are much worse

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:06 PM
He doesn't influence, he tells people what's actually going on and lets them decide for themselves. Lisa will make up any old **** or get one of her cronies to start an argument with who she doesn't like to get the ball rolling.

If you watch Lisa and David, they start talking about two people every weekend after eviction and then spread the dislike of them around to Charlie, Dogface, Rodrigo and anyone else who will listen... Look at Hira on last weeks noms. It's blatant and has been the norm for them since the very start. If you watch Marcus/Freddie/Siavash's earlier noms then you'd notice they didn't exactly have a pattern other than they didn't like the people. It's only when Lisa and co let slip what they were up to that the others started to dislike and nominate them.

jet
09-08-2009, 04:08 PM

That's the version of a Lisa hater. The same old story, many times told. They hope if they say it often enough, people will believe it. :laugh:

Claymores
09-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
I've started to really like her, I've figured out that she's not the one with the game plan in the house after all. Sorry Lisa:flowers:

She's too thick to have a gameplan..........a kinda take each day as it comes.

Whereas Halfarse spends half of his waking hours plotting or trying to influence.

jet
09-08-2009, 04:10 PM

Many people have copped on to truth. Good for you! :kiss:

mizzy25
i like lisa 2. go lisa

bigmalky
Originally posted by jet

That's the version of a Lisa hater. The same old story, many times told. They hope if they say it often enough, people will believe it. :laugh:

No it's not the version of a Lisa hater... It's the reason why I dislike Lisa. It's all based on fact you know. That's why it's been told so many times.

MaratSafinForever
you must've only just started watching, either that or you're retarded like the rest of the people on this forum

jet
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
He doesn't influence, he tells people what's actually going on and lets them decide for themselves. Lisa will make up any old **** or get one of her cronies to start an argument with who she doesn't like to get the ball rolling.

If you watch Lisa and David, they start talking about two people every weekend after eviction and then spread the dislike of them around to Charlie, Dogface, Rodrigo and anyone else who will listen... Look at Hira on last weeks noms. It's blatant and has been the norm for them since the very start. If you watch Marcus/Freddie/Siavash's earlier noms then you'd notice they didn't exactly have a pattern other than they didn't like the people. It's only when Lisa and co let slip what they were up to that the others started to dislike and nominate them.

Absolute baloney. Where did you get that from - HALFWIT? :rolleyes:

jet
09-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by jet

No it's not the version of a Lisa hater... It's the reason why I dislike Lisa. It's all based on fact you know. That's why it's been told so many times.

Bases on whose facts - Halfwits? :laugh:

philmurph
09-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
you must've only just started watching, either that or you're retarded like the rest of the people on this forum I guess i'm retarded :bawling:

philmurph
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
you must've only just started watching, either that or you're retarded like the rest of the people on this forum I guess i'm retarded :bawling:

bigmalky
Originally posted by jet

Sorry but you're all deluded. Yes Halfwit is plotting and planning but does that nullify anything Lisa has done in the past? It seems like if someone else has a gameplan, no one else has.

Hmmmm. Does Charlie suck up everyone's arses just because that's the way he is? Does Bea really like Halfwit and is a bit bohemian? Does Siavash think if he floats between the two groups to avoid nomination he'll be safe?

Oh no, they cant have a gameplan, because now Freddie has one. :dance2:

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 04:15 PM

so lisa and marcus both bitch but when marcus does it its ok but when lisa does it...its a gameplan...she evil what a load of crap

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
lisa has no game plan marcus, freddie and bea have one big time

Jayson
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Because we have an opinion too.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by gothic_gangsta

so lisa and marcus both bitch but when marcus does it its ok but when lisa does it...its a gameplan...she evil what a load of cr*p

Marcus has 2 real friends in the house. Lisa has influenced many. Marcus doesn't go to Charlie, Rodrigo or Dogface in the house and talk behind Lisa's back. It's hardly a fair situation to say that Marcus is gameplanning when he knows he doesn't have the resources.

She is horrible. How would you like to be talked over at everything you tried to say, singled out of an entire group, tapped on the head and told you were paranoid and talked about behind your back for weeks on end? If you were in the house and on the recieving end of that, it would be a different story.

jet
09-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by jet

Sorry but you're all deluded. Yes Halfwit is plotting and planning but does that nullify anything Lisa has done in the past? It seems like if someone else has a gameplan, no one else has.

Hmmmm. Does Charlie suck up everyone's arses just because that's the way he is? Does Bea really like Halfwit and is a bit bohemian? Does Siavash think if he floats between the two groups to avoid nomination he'll be safe?

No, it's because Halfwit has the biggest game plan, and the most devious one, yet he plays the nice innocent little victim.

philmurph
09-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by jet
Originally posted by jet

Hmmmm. Does Charlie suck up everyone's arses just because that's the way he is? Does Bea really like Halfwit and is a bit bohemian? Does Siavash think if he floats between the two groups to avoid nomination he'll be safe? Jet just put him on ignore like i've done:bigsmile:

No, it's because Halfwit has the biggest game plan, and the most devious one, yet he plays the nice innocent little victim.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 04:36 PM

what has she done????
Perhaps we could start with exactly why you like her

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Marcus is far cleverer than people are giving him credit for,i was impressed when he told freddie not to take on Beas'worries' in the house as he(freddie) is taking all the hits for her,how observant was that,Liking Marcus,Freddie and Siavash

Claymores
09-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by kazanne

what has she done????
Perhaps we could start with exactly why you like her

Can I start :xyxwave:

Cos she strongly dislikes Halfarse and she really irritates him :laugh2:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW3mgdqtGkM

This was after Lisa constantly told him to shut up every time he spoke even when he wasn't talking to her, influenced the nominations blatantly by writing initials and telling everyone that she couldn't stand Freddie.

This was a point when Freddie had pretty much done nothing to provoke anyone other than singing and talking rubbish. Be sure that I only slightly like him at this point but this is the way Lisa was with him all the time since she decided he was on her hitlist.

Listen to the venom in her words closer to the end of the video. If you choose not to watch then it seems people condone outright bullying on these forums and I'll keep my opinions to myself. Bullying is what causes children to develop social problems and adults develop complexes and is a vile way to treat anyone. Whoever has a gameplan does not matter, it's how you conduct yourself in it that makes an impression.

Thank you.

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 04:54 PM
:rolleyes:

jet
09-08-2009, 05:35 PM

so lisa and marcus both bitch but when marcus does it its ok but when lisa does it...its a gameplan...she evil what a load of cr*p

Marcus has 2 real friends in the house. Lisa has influenced many. Marcus doesn't go to Charlie, Rodrigo or Dogface in the house and talk behind Lisa's back. It's hardly a fair situation to say that Marcus is gameplanning when he knows he doesn't have the resources.

She is horrible. How would you like to be talked over at everything you tried to say, singled out of an entire group, tapped on the head and told you were paranoid and talked about behind your back for weeks on end? If you were in the house and on the recieving end of that, it would be a different story.

Lisa isn't the only one who talks over people - everyone talks behind people's backs - and what about Bea and Halfwit's back stabbing in the DR? Lisa does NOT do that!

Halfwit WAS being paranoid - and a tap on the head akin to murder, is it? Is his head made of delicate fine bone china or something? What about Halfwit taunting and mocking Lisa, laughing in her face and insisting she has a gameplan? That was worse than anything Lisa did to him. What about his precious Queen Bee saying how horrible Lisa is, that she is like a cockroach you can't get rid of?
And Lisa didn't single him out - he singled himself out by his irritating and condescending behaviour. Most of the HM's couldn't stand him - remember?
ALL of the HM's have shown a 'not nice' side at one time or another. Some are more vocal than others, some are more sly than others.

Yet Lisa is the one who is hated and reviled, who gets horrible homophobic remarks made about her. People post that she hopes she gets lung cancer, that she is a benefit fraudster, that's she an ugly ***** etc.

It's ridiculous - and all that because she got pissed off with Halfwits patronizing manner and victim act 6 weeks ago and lost the head. Methinks that was just an excuse for some people to find justification to hate on her, as i've said all along. :whistle:

jet
09-08-2009, 05:37 PM

Lisa isn't the only one who talks over people - everyone talks behind people's backs - and what about Bea and Halfwit's back stabbing in the DR? Lisa does NOT do that!

Halfwit WAS being paranoid - and a tap on the head akin to murder, is it? Is his head made of delicate fine bone china or something? What about Halfwit taunting and mocking Lisa, laughing in her face and insisting she has a gameplan? That was worse than anything Lisa did to him. What about his precious Queen Bee saying how horrible Lisa is, that she is like a cockroach you can't get rid of?
And Lisa didn't single him out - he singled himself out by his irritating and condescending behaviour. Most of the HM's couldn't stand him - remember?
ALL of the HM's have shown a 'not nice' side at one time or another. Some are more vocal than others, some are more sly than others.

Yet Lisa is the one who is hated and reviled, who gets horrible homophobic remarks made about her. People post that she hopes she gets lung cancer, that she is a benefit fraudster, that's she an ugly ***** etc.

It's ridiculous - and all that because she got pissed off with Halfwits patronizing manner and victim act 6 weeks ago and lost the head. Methinks that was just an excuse for some people to find justification to hate on her, as i've said all along. :whistle:

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by jet

It's ridiculous - and all that because she got p****d off with Halfwits patronizing manner and victim act 6 weeks ago and lost the head. Methinks that was just an excuse for some people to find justification to hate on her, as i've said all along. :whistle:

You do talk mince. Halfwit did not deserve the crap he got from Lisa... In fact let me look for more evidence that she's been nasty, I'm sure Ghostface posted a whole page of them. I don't believe some of the comments made about Lisa are founded nor do I respect them. I also do not respect bullies and will never like the way Lisa has acted toward more than one individual in the house and not just Freddie.

You don't have to get so up in arms about it though. It is after all a game. Being slightly patronising now and again is forgivable in the real world, but mentally abusing someone just because you don't like them is not an excuse.

bigmalky
09-08-2009, 06:06 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/64674466c6a14538b110c8742b168b3e/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/a2b4730b5087730f8dadcfb882a1a32f/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/817c1dcea1018fce87e0cfdf1375ad57/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/d664a8c4b1d91744a622ad7b3fa3b9af/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/0fc4985d1164772bce618565138f052b/play.c4

Have a look and condone it all you like. It will never change your minds but try to picture yourself on the recieving end. I'm done with this thread if all you want to do is stick up for behaviour that tears down the moral fibres of this once great nation and causes depression in children and adults alike.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 06:21 PM

This was after Lisa constantly told him to shut up every time he spoke even when he wasn't talking to her, influenced the nominations blatantly by writing initials and telling everyone that she couldn't stand Freddie.

This was a point when Freddie had pretty much done nothing to provoke anyone other than singing and talking rubbish. Be sure that I only slightly like him at this point but this is the way Lisa was with him all the time since she decided he was on her hitlist.

Listen to the venom in her words closer to the end of the video. If you choose not to watch then it seems people condone outright bullying on these forums and I'll keep my opinions to myself. Bullying is what causes children to develop social problems and adults develop complexes and is a vile way to treat anyone. Whoever has a gameplan does not matter, it's how you conduct yourself in it that makes an impression.

Thank you.

The usual defense of Lisa's vileness is presented. Just read the response to your post. So shrill, bitter, and ultimately laughable. Hahaha!

Quite predictable, really. What is unpredictable is the depth of stupidity one is expected to be at to believe that crap defense of Lisa.

I mean, if the defense of Lisa is to be accepted, one must also accept that Freddie mocking Lisa is now equivalent to or is much worse than Lisa verbally intimidating Freddie while touching her finger to the side of his head. How ridiculous! In some countries, what Lisa did was borderline domestic violence!

Oh, but why bother with facts when Lisa is involved, right? If I worshipped Lisa, it would be much easier to explain her disgusting behaviour towards Freddie by conveniently avoiding watching the Channel 4 videos posted above and by making false equivalencies regarding the intensity of the arguments between Lisa and Freddie.

jet
09-08-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/64674466c6a14538b110c8742b168b3e/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/a2b4730b5087730f8dadcfb882a1a32f/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/817c1dcea1018fce87e0cfdf1375ad57/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/d664a8c4b1d91744a622ad7b3fa3b9af/play.c4

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/0fc4985d1164772bce618565138f052b/play.c4

Have a look and condone it all you like. It will never change your minds but try to picture yourself on the recieving end. I'm done with this thread if all you want to do is stick up for behaviour that tears down the moral fibres of this once great nation and causes depression in children and adults alike.

I've watched every video (I seen it all before anyway).

Lisa is NOT a bully - she is loud, and opinionated, and she doesn't let anyone walk all over her or single her out for doing things that other people do but get away with.

How many times did Halfwit pick on her in those vids - oh yes, in his sly, quiet way he starts things and he knows darn well that if he puts on his condescending voice and talks down to her she will fly off the handle. He's adept at playing the victim card to gain sympathy and votes, and Lisa was his chosen target because he had her sussed as someone with a big mouth and a temper. She played into his hands to an extent - but not all of us were taken in by him.
The truth is he is an irritating, patronizing little man who soon changed his ways when he was being nominated by most of the HM's week after week. Funny how as soon as HE changed and stopped picking on Lisa, she changed, and she hasn't had a spat with him since. Ummmm.....apart from the one where he accuses her of being a gameplanner AGAIN and mocks and taunts her......Ummmm

philmurph
09-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Bigmalky is Dennissabre

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 06:49 PM

To defend Lisa, one must IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE those darn videos!

jet
09-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by virtuoso88

To defend Lisa, one must IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE those darn videos!

I'm not ignoring them. They prove my point, as I wrote above. :rolleyes:

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 06:55 PM
No they don't prove your point. It proves how ridiculous it is to defend Lisa.

sheephater
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM

what has she done???? :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:: joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 07:02 PM

Thank you.

The usual defense of Lisa's vileness is presented. Just read the response to your post. So shrill, bitter, and ultimately laughable. Hahaha!

Quite predictable, really. What is unpredictable is the depth of stupidity one is expected to be at to believe that cr*p defense of Lisa.

I mean, if the defense of Lisa is to be accepted, one must also accept that Freddie mocking Lisa is now equivalent to or is much worse than Lisa verbally intimidating Freddie while touching her finger to the side of his head. How ridiculous! In some countries, what Lisa did was borderline domestic violence!

Oh, but why bother with facts when Lisa is involved, right? If I worshipped Lisa, it would be much easier to explain her disgusting behaviour towards Freddie by conveniently avoiding watching the Channel 4 videos posted above and by making false equivalencies regarding the intensity of the arguments between Lisa and Freddie.

Thankfully, I'm not a Lisa buttlicker. :dance2:

jet
09-08-2009, 07:08 PM
No they don't prove your point. It proves how ridiculous it is to defend Lisa.

We'll see.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM
It's already too obvious.

gothic_gangsta
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
sorry i have seen the videos some of you guys have put up i still have to say all she is doing is defending herself.....and yes she is arguing but she is telling it straight to the point.....

i think its just the way she speaks which makes her sound a bit aggressive.......

i think what noirin did in the house is some think to be hated for not lisa

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM

Thank you. The thing is you don't know if Freddie has done nothing to provoke anyone. We only see a very tiny proportion of a 24 hour day.