PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Has Spoken

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
“As housemates are continuing to disregard the Big Brother Rules, all housemates will be punished,” he said, before opening the garden again.

This riled Lisa, who then made several unsuccessful attempts to go to the Diary Room.

“Why can’t Big Brother just punish the people that need punishing? Why?” she moaned.

“I’ve had enough now, it’s ********. Why should we all be punished – I ain’t done nothing. Why? I wanna know why.”

Addressing the escapees, she added: “They’re obviously controlling your game now. I thought you were better than that.

Patrick
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Oh do one Lisa!

Put the entertaining housemates back in.

Kick out...

Lisa,Rodrigo,David and replace them with Karly,Kris and any other Ex BB10 housemate whos entertaining!
Even Sree,and I hated him!

This series is gona end completely **** and boring if Freddie,Charlie,Marcus and Siavash leave before the Final week!

WAYNEEBRUM
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Lisa is right,bb are takn the piss,siav n marcush should fa ce the punishments not all of em.

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:33 PM
wait.. is this because sophie spoke about nominations.. saying she wants her and marcus up?? whats happened now?

reallynow
09-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Lisa is right!

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 04:34 PM
i wonder if Lisa is still worried,LOL

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 04:34 PM
^ I think this one is because Marcus, Siavash and HW broke out of jail etc.

Although, if and when Sophie's rulebreak gets the rest of the house in trouble - watch Lisa and Rodrigo tell her it wasn't her fault and they don't mind. Double standards....:rolleyes:

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:35 PM
lisa still worried!! haha get her out

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by LaRainbow

Although, if and when Sophie's rulebreak gets the rest of the house in trouble - watch Lisa and Rodrigo tell her it wasn't her fault and they don't mind. Double standards....:rolleyes:

lmao!! yeah!!

maybe the rule break should be.. sophies up for evicition and cant nominate??

i hope the whole house is up again though!!

yeah rod and lisa wont tell her off!!

Mickey2009
09-08-2009, 04:36 PM
For once i actually agree with Lisa, why should she be punished (well not just her but people in there whos there to try and win like the likes of David) be punished for the second week in a row.
While in fact those that are causing the disruption are getting off virtually scot free

NadiasWilly
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
I agree with Lisa. BB are playing into their hands and making themselves look weak and stupid. Punish the individuals responsible. And not with the stupid prison either. Do they have any imagination?

They should threaten to KICK THEM OUT if they rule break again.

Putting them all up again would be a joke and a kop out.

andyman
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
BB should put Lisa and Sophie up for eviction.. Win win for real justice!

reallynow
09-08-2009, 04:39 PM
This reminds me of the time when my nephew was punished due to three idiotic friends, they were harasshing a woman on the bus on their way from school....because my nephew got on the bus with them and was behaving a little bit like a plonker before his friends harassed the woman....he got a suspension from school...and his only crime was going up to his friends to tell them to leave the woman alone....all caught on CCTV and footaged they refused to show to his mother even though the school had it!

Punishment and justice should be fair, the other housemates shouldnt be punished for these guys ESPECIALLY when it appears they get scott free away with it in the end.

philmurph
09-08-2009, 04:40 PM
If the whole house goes up because of this it's so unfair they couldn't give a s**t about the rest of the house mates getting punished they only care about themselves

kisywisy
09-08-2009, 04:41 PM
i agree with lisa. why should the whole house be punished because certain hm keep breaking the rules??

someone said above about lisa not moaning at sophie for telling everyone to nominate her. not true. she did

marcus and siavash said last night that they are both not gonna nominate either. what's the point in being there then?? it's pissing me off that they can't follow the basic rules of big brother:mad:

andyman
09-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Best for Lisa to leave the house and go home, it's for the best end of the day which will make her happy..

setanta
09-08-2009, 04:43 PM
I'll probably turn my back on the show if they're all up again because of Big Brother showing no balls. Man up and put the culprits up for eviction. No one housemate is bigger than the show.

LaRainbow
I do think BB aren't punishing Marcus, Siavash and HW BECAUSE they know that if they have to suffer alone e.g. they have their luxury items taken, or their clothes etc - their rebellious mindsets mean they will be strengthened in feeling like the 'oppressed minority' and just want to rebel even more.

So if BB did something like take ALL of the housemates clothes away or luxury food, then HW and Marcus etc would HAVE to start behaving because then their suffering would be long term and everyone would be so cross with them.

On the other side - I think Sophie should be punished individually - she wasn't rebelling - she broke a rule by slipping up in an argument. I think if her right to nominate was taken away this week, she'd think twice before breaking the rules again because she's more inclined to feel sorry for herself.

Maia
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
... and replace them with Karly,Kris and any other Ex BB10 housemate whos entertaining!

Don't forget Angel :whistle:

Stankleberry
09-08-2009, 04:45 PM
I doubt that they'll all be up for eviction again. It is fun to watch the loser HMs whine while the people who realize that it's all a game laugh in their faces.

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by LaRainbow

Absolutely!

They'll make excuses for Sophie, saying it was all Marcus's fault or some bullshit, like he MADE her say she wanted to be put up.

With regards to the not nominating thing, I've said in previous threads that that's not on really, it's a fundamental rule of BB and should be followed, or get kicked out.

The rest of the stuff is just funny if you ask me, and it makes it entertaining to watch!

setanta
09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Stankleberry
I doubt that they'll all be up for eviction again. It is fun to watch the loser HMs whine while the people who realize that it's all a game laugh in their faces.

And you think that's good for the general health of the show? I think it'll be the death of it. They'll be setting a trend for all the wannabes who follow in the footsteps of Marcus and Siavash, making a mockery of the show.

Big Brother have enough problems as it with with holding on to viewers, now the Housemates don't give a sh£te. They have to show their authority again...... no other way to save the show.