PDA

View Full Version : One thing I really can't get my head around concerning Lisa

Dillinger
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
This includes Rodrigo to some degree, even though I like him, and David, but specifically Lisa

I can see why the other HM's are annoyed if they're punished because of the actions of others, they're losing out because of something out of their hands, I'd be annoyed too, I understand that

But come on, they know they're being watched all the time, has Lisa seriously never thought "I spend 90% of my time in this house sat outside smoking with nothing of interest to say whatsoever"?

I mean, what does she think she's brought to the house?

Maybe she's covered in piercings and tattoos because they're absolutely nothing remarkable about her?

Bombardier
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
You make a good point.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Lisa forgets how many rule breaks she made during the first few weeks regarding nomination talks. And how many times this was overlooked by BB. Karma i say.

Dillinger
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
It's the fact she criticizes other housemates for their actions but she doesn't do anything herself

People have said Marcus and Siavash are disrespectful because they've had the oppertunity to go on BB, out of all the thousands of applicants, and they're just showing themselves up by breaking rules all the time

Lisa has been lucky enough to get on BB, out of the thousands of applicants, and she's done **** all!

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I actually believe that Lisa thinks she'll find a girlfriend by going on the programme. She's admitted that she's lonely and she likes to talk about sex a lot. She's also made herself look the way she does and so obviously likes it. She seems to live a pretty narrow life outside, so this is exposure (oh and she's probably desperate for the money too).

She might succeed of course but I think forgetting to be nice might put a block on it.

GypsyGoth
09-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Lisa has been in the doldrums since she heard how unpopular she was on the outside.

Since she survived the public vote last Friday, hopefully she will liven up a bit.