PDA

View Full Version : Sophie fans must be deluded!!!!!

sheephater
09-08-2009, 06:41 PM
How can some people here want Sophie to win??.....She was such a cow to Freddie in the first 5 weeks.......But so sweet to his face!!!!!.....she is so two faced....Likes that tit Kris,goes along with the Lisa what ever she says....i think people like seeing her get drunk and falling over.....Says alot about Britain today if a two faced,false tits sheep with no brains wins Bigbrother!....How very sad!!!!!!!..wait to see her in Zoo or Nuts with that w****r Kris!...:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzl ed:

InOne
09-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Yup a deffo nuts girl. Will probably have her own section about giving advice to lads or something stupid like that.

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Dont like her never have she is a two faced c**:yuk:

decdec456
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Na she's lovely, She never got involved in the bullying apart from a few off hand comments but no one's perfect and I like Halfwit too so . . .

parmnion
09-08-2009, 06:51 PM
She is a w2aste of space..she sends me to sleep.

Jayson
09-08-2009, 06:52 PM
I am starting to dislike her more and more.

sheephater
09-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by decdec456
Na she's lovely, She never got involved in the bullying apart from a few off hand comments but no one's perfect and I like Halfwit too so . . . Sorry ...been watching the show from the start?......i don,t think so sonny !!jim!!!!:puzzled:

decdec456
09-08-2009, 06:55 PM
I have and she really didn't bully him Kris Lisa Karly yes but not her !! :spin2:

Esqualita
09-08-2009, 06:55 PM
I never support the vacuous, dumb, inane or plastic-boobed.
She's rubbish. gedderoot!

sheephater
09-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by decdec456
I have and she really didn't bully him Kris Lisa Karly yes but not her !! :spin2: She went along with it! .......just a sheep!....:yuk::yuk:

u_drunk
09-08-2009, 07:04 PM
i think her and halfwit get on really well, the both of them have a really funny relationship their always missing...i like the both of them but halfwit dose get on my tits sometimes so i dont blame her...

boomoo
09-08-2009, 07:05 PM
The main thing I dislike about Sophie is the way she sends Freddie up and laughs at him.
In the playgound we call that taunting. She puts a smile on her face and laughs hysterically when she is drunk just in case anyone detects she is really very nasty.

Can anyone explain how the men in the house have lost so much weight in the house on short rations while Sophie has put on so much weight?

She never ever takes anything that is not hers, or so she keeps saying.

DiamondDogTags
09-08-2009, 07:05 PM
If she wins then Rachel won't be the worst winner.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Maybe she's pregnant,:shrug: another Kris PLEASE NOooooooooooooooo

TurtleSoup
09-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Worst of all is her title as "innocent" and "sweet" when she's stirred and bitched just as much as anyone else yet has gotten away with it by smiling and acting cute.

Angus
09-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by boomoo
The main thing I dislike about Sophie is the way she sends Freddie up and laughs at him.
In the playgound we call that taunting. She puts a smile on her face and laughs hysterically when she is drunk just in case anyone detects she is really very nasty.

Can anyone explain how the men in the house have lost so much weight in the house on short rations while Sophie has put on so much weight?

She never ever takes anything that is not hers, or so she keeps saying.

I reckon she's preggers:whistle:

sheephater
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by TurtleSoup
Worst of all is her title as "innocent" and "sweet" when she's stirred and bitched just as much as anyone else yet has gotten away with it by smiling and acting cute. Well said!!!!!:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Combo
09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm starting to like her more and more for some reason. I think she can be entertaining at times.

sheephater
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Combo
I'm starting to like her more and more for some reason. I think she can be entertaining at times. Getting drunk and falling over???....:yuk::yuk::yuk:

decdec456
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
If she wins then Rachel won't be the worst winner.

beg to differ Rachel was actual sewage